Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money (41181 Views)

Lagos Trader Bathes Apprentice In Acid, Victim Detained For Three Months / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by apache4: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yoruba people and their penchant for violence is second to none .
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by slowice(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
This must be mental illness else how can a normal person do this
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by giftedben: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.why stab your wife coz of money issue even cut off some part of her body ,now your wife is gone so are you .children we be left to suffer on their own .I don't know if it's just me or other people still having the same thought like I do about marriage is just so over hype in this part of the world .it's hard time people have a rethink on how /whom to spend the rest of their life with before leaving this planet .this is not just worth it . o God plz deliver me from every hunchback man .

Na the heat of the moment. Almost everybody is frustrated. Things are hard. I don't think we have had it this bad for a long time. I have always advice people to mind how they approach their fellow human beings. It is not hard for somebody to die nowadays.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by puremaker7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
tyup:
I wasn't dissapointed Bfr n after opening the tread that they were Ipob bandits, the other time the man stabbed the wife cuz of a car, now this

SMH
you are very stupid...
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
giftedben:

Na the heat of the moment. Almost everybody is frustrated. Things are hard. I don't think we have had it this bad for a long time. I have always advice people to mind how they approach their fellow human beings. It is not hard for somebody to die nowadays.
exactly you just nailed it.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Myhusband(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
tyup:
I wasn't dissapointed Bfr n after opening the tread that they were Ipob bandits, the other time the man stabbed the wife cuz of a car, now this

SMH

one thing about Igbo man killing their woman that's becoming rampant now is a psychic manipulation of how their ladies are presented or traditionally placed as an inferior in Igbo land

80% of Igbo men believed they owned a lady because they paid her bride price, many of them don't see bride price as symbol of value and reinstatement of love that marriage and the rites existed for

until they are oriented and reoriented and ending this gender inequality in Igbo land, all this is not stopping anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by tyup(m): 12:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Cashsteady:

Mention any country that is crime free.. but it's absolutely annoying when ur host are in ur land committing all sorts of crimes.. mention any Yoruba you have seen in the east committing crimes but your brothers are everywhere in the west committing lot of crimes is because we Yorubas are silent about it or we don't Know that 80% of crimes in our land are by igbos and other foreigners... Don't worry when this useless country divides una go understand score

Gbamstically
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Donspicey:
Chrismas don dey reach.........

Many wan get dis money by all means to show off..............

Naso dem catch one for my area wey wan tiff pple clothe use do juju......

Red Eyes Evrywia.......

No be lie. Anytime I dey Waka for street now, my hands dey inside my trouser pocket. I dey guide my penis. Christmas don dey reach and evil people must find way make money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by ransomed: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2020
I was disappointed when I checked the name.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by SoBright101: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2020
SaharaReporters learnt that the couple, whose number of children could not yet be ascertained, recently started having financial crisis after their trades experienced a downturn, as a result of hard times in the country.

This is what average Nigerian is going through irrespective of tribe. The economy situation of this country had turned a lot to mentally disordered people but who would notice as individuals are going about their business just not to be a victim.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by kayusely70(m): 4:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Money: The Habinger Of The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by seunmsg(m): 5:12am On Dec 05, 2020
The things people do in anger! Sigh!

He will spend the rest of his life in jail that is if he’s not killed. Will he now spend the money in jail or in the grace? What is now his gain?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by sammirano: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Ipob
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Edusouls(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Chai egwu Di..
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Loveurneighbour: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2020
If the crime was committed by another tribe you'll see how the Igbos will flood the thread with insults, but because it was committed by them, they are here defending and blaming it on Buhari and the Devil. So is there any difference between the suspect and the Devil?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2020
reallest:
They should hang the stupid man also.
Ok
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
lost ur conscience nd brain because of nairaland tribalism

Lol. People like the guy are jobless broke people. If u see them in real life, they are so broke. Like one I recently had contact with. Chaii, I really felt so bad if anyone had argued with that one here.

He is so broke, dirty, u unkempt, looking hungry and jobless. Most of them who carry tribalism and likes for head here are so broke and never worth ur time here.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
It's actually mental illness.What they need is professional help but they are too poor to get it and nairaland is such a sad shadow of its former self to be allowing such rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
If the crime was committed by another tribe you'll see how the Igbos will flood the thread with insults, but because it was committed by them, they are here defending and blaming it on Buhari and the Devil. So is there any difference between the suspect and the Devil?
When you make a useless claim like this,back it up with proof.
Screen shots so we know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:

one thing about Igbo man killing their woman that's becoming rampant now is a psychic manipulation of how their ladies are presented or traditionally placed as an inferior in Igbo land

80% of Igbo men believed they owned a lady because they paid her bride price, many of them don't see bride price as symbol of value and reinstatement of love that marriage and the rites existed for

until they are oriented and reoriented and ending this gender inequality in Igbo land, all this is not stopping anytime soon
So what do you say about the yoruba dude that killed his wife in lekki last year?Is it poverty or a tribe thing?
You guys are actually sick.i wish I can see a picture of you tribal bigots just to see if there is common look to you guys.Maybe a mark or a certain squint in the eyes.
Do you go about seeing tribe before you see a human being?
Or is this a mental illness like I always feared?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Loveurneighbour: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
TheWrita:

When you make a useless claim like this,back it up with proof.
Screen shots so we know.
Are u an IPOB?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Are u an IPOB?
Are you a cockroach?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by freeborn02: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
tyup:

SMH

You mean like those Hausa Fulani bandits that murdered scores of people in the north?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Fmghewzy(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

Do the same to any igbo being tribalistic on any thread henceforth.
If you don't I would consider you a hypocrite.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Ekerukejnr(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Why can't we see the pix?
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Myhusband(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2020
TheWrita:

So what do you say about the yoruba dude that killed his wife in lekki last year?Is it poverty or a tribe thing?
You guys are actually sick.i wish I can see a picture of you tribal bigots just to see if there is common look to you guys.Maybe a mark or a certain squint in the eyes.
Do you go about seeing tribe before you see a human being?
Or is this a mental illness like I always feared?

typical Igbo kid with their unreasonable post, your ladies can affirmed my harmless disposition

in Yoruba land if a man do anyhow, the wife family wouldn't take it lightly with him because they believe in equal rights and this make their man to think twice before maltreating or giving their women burden but can the same be said about Igbo family?

my married friend in anambra face a lot of humiliation from her husband only for her family to be telling her Nne you can't stay here, we've collect your bride price, so whatever happened between you and your husband you people should settle it, if the husband killed her. that's the mentality of Bride price collection in East

for the fact that all tribe have their marriage flaw but there is a gender equality impression that's taming men excesses in Yoruba land but unlike Igbo land, so what's tribal bigot in that straight assertion?

your mental system need to be place on medical surveillance, na me you won take learn words, I know you people inside out, I go just finished you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by son4century(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Can the world all agree to repeat 2020?
let's act as if it never existed, one full year can't just be wasted
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by letilex: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:

typical Igbo kid with their unreasonable post, your ladies can affirmed my harmless disposition

in Yoruba land if a man do anyhow, the wife family wouldn't take it lightly with him because they believe in equal rights and this make their man to think twice before maltreating or giving their women burden but can the same be said about Igbo family?

my married friend in anambra face a lot of humiliation from her husband only for her family to be telling her Nne you can't stay here, we've collect your bride price, so whatever happened between you and your husband you people should settle it, if the husband killed her. that's the mentality of Bride price collection in East

for the fact that all tribe have their marriage flaw but there is a gender equality impression that's taming men excesses in Yoruba land but unlike Igbo land, so what's tribal bigot in that straight assertion?

your mental system need to be place on medical surveillance, na me you won take learn words, I know you people inside out, I go just finished you? grin
Honestly didn't read all that drivel you wrote.
You are not ok and that's my concern.
You have to realise that you need help.Its not a bad thing because its treatable.
Drop your account no.
I will send you something but promise me you will use it to see a doctor.
Re: Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money by Myhusband(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2020
TheWrita:

Honestly didn't read all that drivel you wrote.
You are not ok and that's my concern.
You have to realise that you need help.Its not a bad thing because its treatable.
Drop your account no.
I will send you something but promise me you will use it to see a doctor.

hahaha continue bragging with empty stomach ikenna

make I send you account no so that you can be sending me all those 419 SMS upgrade your account bla bla grin

use that money that's if it exist to do sensitization of gender equality in Igbo land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.