Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother (29526 Views)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Something must have caused it for her to do such.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by IamWonderful: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by BennyDGreat: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
they should go for DNA test if they deny it.

No one is denying anything.

8 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by realstars: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ha!
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Sanchez01: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Well, nothing surprises me anymore. Some of us have pasts we are not proud of but wouldn't dare rub it on people's faces.

Tope Alabi has always been a shady person but tries to shove excessive holiness down people's throats. She cohabited with a man she was never married to, had premarital sex severally and most likely started her relationship with Soji (her current husband) as a side guy while in the house of Olaoye. The average man has done these things severally and worse even but then, Tope Alabi around the time, sang more songs on Holiness, criticised make ups, pants or trousers on females, chains, and spoke of hell like she had been there. Today, it has been revealed she does these and worse.

Meanwhile, she was shuffling between her old and new husband, collecting money for upkeep and setting up meetings.

And then there is the story of 'prophet Àjànàkú' whom she acknowledged his 'god' and rhetoriced where she would have been without 'it'. Holy Prophet died and there were rumours of an amorous relationship between them, not forgetting the fact that the bleached prophet was indeed a cultist with a secret family elsewhere.

Tope Alabi, Lanre Teriba and Yinka Ayefele are pure business people who thought to cash out in the name of God. These guys do not care about genuine salvation. Their goal is to bill, sing and live the life.

As a human, love God, live your life and never make a man your role model, minstrel or pastor. They aren't worth it. They would rather be neck deep in their atrocities and keep it that way rather than come out to let their past be the testimony. They all just want to be too holy on the outside.

This actually reminds me of a fine Deeper Life sister who got pregnant out of wedlock to a customs officer. Years later, she became a parish pastor in a popular pentecostal church and never failed to tell the youths of her church how premarital sex makes one hell-bound. Funny.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Damaski: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
The truth will eventually come out soon.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by BadBradley: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Of course, it doesn't take much reasoning to know that before the biological father came online, it was the only option he had to reach out to her. It was obvious that the mother had blocked every access. Truth can't hide for long.

The foolish daughter came publicly to berate and abuse the man harshly and fatherless Nairalanders led by the becrowned, unadulterated idiot called Sambarry was supporting her and at the same time displaying his own fatherlessness to the world.

May we not be fatherless, mannerless and cultureless at same time like Sambarry and this girl.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Which Kain wahala be this? Why Tope come dey hide pikin like palliative?

Meanwhile she has been lying and pretending to be the victim all along

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by kunle75(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Which Kain wahala be this? Why Tope come dey hide pikin like palliative?

Me self tire ooooo,and sometimes I don't trust some of this generations of Christian in naija forming holy holy even when they knew they have skeleton in their past.

Am not a Saint at all but atleast some decency is needed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by MyOpinion1(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
That is what they always resort to saying that the woman denied them from seeing there children.

Did you approach any court of competent jurisdiction when she was denial you from seeing your baby.

Did you show up at the baby school to pay for school fees of your daughter and she said no?

Did you meet up with her family members claiming responsibility for your daughter and she denied.

Did you call her out on this same social media when the girl was still in secondary school?

Bunch of useless and irresponsible family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by bolacode: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
Something must have caused it for her to do such.

what could have caused her change a child's surname to that of a stranger?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by BabaO2: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tope is a shameless dog, as a Christian I hate seeing her around Christian events not to talk of her performing. Since the revelation of her relationship with cultist/diabolical ajanaku I knew ever then that she's not a clean Christian. I am equally worried, how bishop oyedepo too can not keep tope at arm's length, not to talk of the bishop paying tope a visit recently.

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by shiwex: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Well....i'm sorry she that wrong..to change the girls lastname without the fathers approval......there are legal ways to follow and its obviuos she lied to get that done.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by seunak2016: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
they should go for DNA test if they deny it.
after he abandon the baby girl for the past 20yrs without any financial support or anything, he now come from nowhere to claim the child or see the child. nonsense n ingredients. no matter how irresponsible a man is, he should never neglect his pikin for any reason

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ashawo someborry
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by bolacode: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sanchez01:
Well, nothing surprises me anymore. Some of us have pasts we are not proud of but wouldn't dare rub it on people's faces.

Tope Alabi has always been a shady person but tries to shove excessive holiness down people's throats. She cohabited with a man she was never married to, had premarital sex severally and most likely started her relationship with Soji (her current husband) as a side guy while in the house of Olaoye. The average man has done these things severally and worse even but then, Tope Alabi around the time, sang more songs on Holiness, criticised make ups, pants or trousers on females, chains, and spoke of hell like she had been there. Today, she does these and worse.

Meanwhile, she was shuffling between her old and new husband, collecting money for upkeep and setting up meetings.

And then there is the story of 'prophet Àjànàkú' whom she acknowledged his 'god' and rhetoriced where she would have been without 'it'. Holy Prophet died and there were rumours of an amorous relationship between them, not forgetting the fact that the bleached prophet was indeed a cultist with a secret family elsewhere.

Tope Alabi, Lanre Teriba and Yinka Ayefele are pure business people who thought to cash out in the name of God. These guys do not care about genuine salvation. Their goal is to bill, sing and live the life.

As a human, love God, live your life and never make a man your role model, minstrel or pastor. They aren't worth it. They would rather be neck deep in their atrocities and keep it that way rather than come out to let their past be the testimony. They all just want to be too holy on the outside.

This actually reminds me of a fine Deeper Life sister who got pregnant out of wedlock to a customs officer. Years later, she became a parish pastor in a popular pentecostal church and never failed to tell the youths of her church how premarital sex makes one hell-bound. Funny.

and she crowned the wickedness by changing the name of the poor and confused child to that of a strange man! what can be more wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Donedeal1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Don't just say DNA here because if you.try that you are looking for some serious story, don't know why "your sin shall find you out" a good case study for our young ones of today.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by shiwex: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyOpinion1:
That is what they always resort to saying that the woman denied them from seeing there children.

Did you approach any court of competent jurisdiction when she was denial you from seeing your baby.

Did you show up at the baby school to pay for school fees of your daughter and she said no?

Did you meet up with her family members claiming responsibility for your daughter and she denied.

Did you call her out on this same social media when the girl was still in secondary school?

Bunch of useless and irresponsible family
Open your eyes and read properly......don't let your stupidity getthe better of you....It clearly says the following in the article..

Tope used to go to my brother’s office at Idumota to collect money for Ayomiku’s upkeep.

10 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sanchez01:

Tope Alabi has always been a shady person but tries to shove excessive holiness down people's throats. She cohabited with a man she was never married to, had premarital sex severally and most likely started her relationship with Soji (her current husband) as a side guy while in the house of Olaoye. The average man has done these things severally and worse even but then, Tope Alabi around the time, sang more songs on Holiness, criticised make ups, pants or trousers on females, chains, and spoke of hell like she had been there. Today, it has been revealed she does these and worse.

I tink am believing rumour that viral few years ago that. Ajanaku had fling with Tope and he also boosted tope with satanist supernatural power.

The day I saw this woman using all these Brazilian hairr and wearing leggings in a video she shoot in abroad I marvelled, with her holy holy claim in all of her songs.

Though am not surprise, if you want to knw about pulpit, move closer to pulpit, I mean so called men and women of God in close distance.

People just using name of God to advance their various pockets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kobicove:

Meanwhile she has been lying and pretending to be the victim all along
na so women be o

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Femeto: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tope can't run away from the past.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by bolacode: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
shiwex:
Open your eyes and read properly......don't let your stupidity getthe better of you....It clearly says the following in the article..

Tope used to go to my brother’s office at Idumota to collect money for Ayomiku’s upkeep.

I controlled myself. I would have given her an appropriate reply also
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Sanchez01: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
bolacode:

and she crowned the wickedness by changing the name of the poor and confused child to that of a strange man! what can be more wicked?
It is rather unfortunate. The audacity is sickening, knowing the father has always been financially responsible and involved in the life of the daughter. Madam Tope Alabi is someone I'll refer to as a Christian socialite with a touch of Jesus' era Pharisee. If I was the man, God forbid, I'll chase this legally.

The brazen arrogance of single handedly changing a child's surname when you have been trekking to see the biological father to collect money for upkeep should be studied. No sane human being should act this way, not when the other parent is actively contributing to the child's life.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by ransomed: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
A third party like you should mind his business. Let your brother do the talking. You people have forgotten that there will be tomorrow when your mother and others conspired against her and she lost a baby. It is now you remember you have blood relation living with Tope Alabi.
Leave father and daughter to mend things in-house and stop pouring fuel into a furnace biko!

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Missyajoke(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
YorubaPrince:
This lady na confirm Olosho... I can't trust any of dis 9ja ladies that cozies up to rich pple pretending to be some gospel singer. undecided

That bleeped up animal, late Ajanaku might even be her daughter's real father. cool

You must be blind can't you see the resemblance between the child and the real father.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by SAMBARRY: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
BadBradley:
Of course, it doesn't take much reasoning to know that before the biological father came online, it was the only option he had to reach out to her. It was obvious that the mother had blocked every access. Truth can't hide for long.

The foolish daughter came publicly to berate and abuse the man harshly and fatherless Nairalanders led by the becrowned, unadulterated idiot called Sambarry was supporting her and at the same time displaying his own fatherlessness to the world.

May we not be fatherless, mannerless and cultureless at same time like Sambarry and this girl.
lmao grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only those sperrm donors hit by the hard truth have been having migraine over sambarrys opinion grin

And to even think he didn't swallow his words is giving them sleepless nights grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

All these wimps parading online sef grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by GoldHorse(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
....They said they were busy recording in the studio.....

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I like this type of recording well well.. smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by cynthia500(f): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
what's this?
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by faraday77(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
This man should please leave Tope alone. You can be emerging from no where to claim harvest you didn't contribute to. Go and fight your mother that keep going up and down seeing you shouldn't marry a light skin woman. No lady will feel at at peace when the mother in law wouldn't accept her. It means trouble is looming for her especially when she got pregnant out of wedlock. And now she is far better than you now remember you had daughter. Next time protect your wife when your mother seems to be going out if her boundary.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Bar1941(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
PoliticalHunter:
Lol he "just wants to establish that he has a daughter" what a clown,I doubt if that child wasn't doing well as at now he would even notice her.

Lols....
Are you saying the man does not have a right to claim what belongs to him or what? It's not about if the child is not doing well, it's about giving what belongs to him to him. Why should Tope change the surname of the child? It's not a sin having a child before remarrying, she should just let the child know her father and move on. After all she is far away from the peak of her musical career so she has little or nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by BadBradley: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmao grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only those sperrm donors hit by the hard truth have been having migraine over sambarrys opinion grin

And to even think he didn't swallow his words is giving them sleepless nights grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

All these wimps parading online sef grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her N522,000 Chloé Bag Step Out / FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.