Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother (29579 Views)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Digmygold: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2020
The thief waited until the girl finished University to lay claims to paternity. Were you dead before? Barawo, you want to reap where you did not sow. I know say na redpill you swallow.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Digmygold: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2020
PoliticalHunter:

Try to understand, this all requires proof not by words allegations,I mean who can't make allegations?

He paid for up keep right? Where are the hard proof?

Tope alabi kept him away from his child? How? Why is he just coming now? Social media have been in existence for years now.

This man is on a mission,your hate for tope alabi aside.

Two weeks after she graduated from Uni, he suddenly woke up from his grave. Deadbeat barawo. Redpiller.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Digmygold: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
luminouz:

All these talks on a woman? You waste ya time bro undecided

Is your mother not a woman and your daughters too?
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Digmygold: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Gassa007:

So you didn't read where he tried severally but blocked him everywhere

Blocked indeed. The man is a fvcking deadbeat barawo.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Digmygold: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2020
jrusky:
From what I have just read now if they are true it was the sound Engineer called Soji that did the damage that is it.

The moment another sweet mouthed men enter your babe life bro it will take the grace of God for you to get her back.

Anyway Ayomikun your father is your father I quiet understood your pain but Mr Soji destroyed your real father chance for whatever reason best known to him.

Fear woman not faithful and fear manipulative men they are both poisonous. Many home are broken because of movie directors, music marketers, Musical Engineers, male gym instructors etc I know what I'm saying.

You no fear God. When they turn your daughters to single mothers now, you go dey wail. You no go know say na Karma dey follow you.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by luminouz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Digmygold:

Is your mother not a woman and your daughters too?
I'm alien sis/bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.