Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother (29568 Views)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyOpinion1:
That is what they always resort to saying that the woman denied them from seeing there children.

Did you approach any court of competent jurisdiction when she was denial you from seeing your baby.

Did you show up at the baby school to pay for school fees of your daughter and she said no?

Did you meet up with her family members claiming responsibility for your daughter and she denied.

Did you call her out on this same social media when the girl was still in secondary school?

Bunch of useless and irresponsible family
Lmaoooo...this one wan cry on top another family matter......

Hope you have eaten today? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Sanchez01: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fussion1000:

I tink am believing rumour that viral few years ago that. Ajanaku had fling with Tope and he also boosted tope with satanist supernatural power.

The day I saw this woman using all these Brazilian hairr and wearing leggings in a video she shoot in abroad I marvelled, with her holy holy claim in all of her songs.

Though am not surprise, if you want to knw about pulpit, move closer to pulpit, I mean so called men and women of God in close distance.

People just using name of God to advance their various pockets.
I actually didn't back then because I believe she couldn't have been that reckless. Alas, I was wrong. I knew when Tope Alabi recorded most soundtracks of Yoruba movies back then and featured in some. Her 'ìṣàn méjì tí cut' album (sic) still lives rent free in my head to date; how she attacked females who use make up, chains, trousers/denims, etc. One wouldn't have thought she had done some shameful social standing business to boost her social profile before doing that album.

What's worse was her extolling Ajanaku shamelessly and claiming she would have been nowhere had it not been for the god of Ajanaku. I recall the interview she had where she claimed she never slept with Ajanaku, that she only went there for ministrations and had to leave when the spirit of God told her to. Lies! Yet, the spirit of God never warned her when she was recording that particular song.

She confidently wears trousers, chains, hairs and make ups now when ministering and it doesn't surprise me in the least of ways. Most Nigerian Gospel artists only put up their best at the earliest years of their careers when hunger ravages them. Their true form comes out when they start getting booked repeatedly. Tope Alabi is only a businesswoman.

5 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Herbephe1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Searching for Righteous comment on this thread....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by SEGLIZ: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Too many sides to this story

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now

@Macsjebs, hey! hey!! hey!!!
you beginning to teach me and us something o, ok, what about those of us that are baálé ilé, who are we to pepper o?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

@Macsjebs, hey! hey!! hey!!!
you beginning to teach me and us something o, ok, what about those of us that are baálé ilé, who are we to pepper o?
I didn't get that part but I am guessing you meant 'Elderly'
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Tatashi: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Irresponsible father is now fighting.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Bhol28: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
TINUBU IS A USELESS THIEF
Have u had your tablets today?

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by SEGLIZ: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

I didn't get that part but I am guessing you meant 'Elderly'; you could as well pepper them at weddings, parties generally and even in church
You did get people talking about you wink

that is the Yoruba 'baálé ilé', for married men. so saying 'elderly' is close to it, so I just wonder the real men would pepper!
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
BabaO2:
Tope is a shameless dog, as a Christian I hate seeing her around Christian events not to talk of her performing. Since the revelation of her relationship with cultist/diabolical ajanaku I knew ever then that she's not a clean Christian. I am equally worried, how bishop oyedepo too can not keep tope at arm's length, not to talk of the bishop paying tope a visit recently.
Everything is for the blings and cashing out ... truth died long time ago ... We should worship God directly not through anyone.

I lost interest in Tope since Ajanaku's day .... She went down that time and bounce back again but Ajanaku died upon all his "power" .... Maximum respect to WOMAN...

she is just a businesswoman ... This dude should just move one and stop whining... Fail people whine.... If He his successful to Tope's taste, She will bring his daughter to him ...

Let him declare to sponsor the daughter to Harvard or Oxford and see if Fight no go settle ... Even Soji Alabi can get dropped if the Baba Ayomiku wants to reconnect !!

Life of Blings!

4 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by streetsoldier1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
I though Ajanaku was the real father of the first child

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

that is the Yoruba 'baálé ilé', for married men. so saying 'elderly' is close to it, so I just wonder the real men would pepper!
Oh okay, thanks for the insight
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by mkoabiola: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
I have said there are many sides of a story..

This is one side...

No smoke without fire
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by iamJ(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Amozever12: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
they should go for DNA test if they deny it.
Tope Alabi didn't deny the paternity of the child, she only portrayed that the man is irresponsible and neglected his responsibilities to his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by King44(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
So Tope Alabi left her husband and married her sound engineer, a case of my bestie my bestie turned bedie, but even at that, from the narrative above, the daughter and the father hardly see and that is where the connection severed, he should have fought for child custody when he had the chance, but he didn't because he was focused on his relationship.

But Tope Alabi sef get coma o

I think the man was a dunce for allowing her change the name without dragging her by her wrapper in public, family house, social media and court.

If she had changed it to her own surname that would be fine but instead change it to her man's name, is that not kidnapping?

She has a shady life... Point blank

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Liposure: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
kunle75:

Me self tire ooooo,and sometimes I don't trust some of this generations of Christian in naija forming holy holy even when they knew they have skeleton in their past.

Am not a Saint at all but atleast some decency is needed
na so i catch one born again girl de watch mojo the other day

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by simplesearch: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Were they properly married, did he pay her bride price before impregnating her time and again?that's another angle to this whole drama. If it was a mere cohabitation with the intention to marry her that eventually did not happen, then they are not legally married.To gain paternal right over the child may require him paying up all the expenses expended on the child's upbringing and education, except this is declined. The explanation that he stopped looking after the child to prevent ridicule holds no water, he could have attempted doing so once twice or more before giving up. As it is they either settle the matter inhouse with the help of Mr Soji and that of the young lady involved. If this becomes impossible, then they should proceed to court to iron things out. Whatever happens, the father should be prepared to pay a lot of money to gain back his paternal right over that child.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by ablejesus26(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Tinubu HAS FINISHED LAGOS STATE FINANCE!

Oh You are saying tinubu denied the man to buy Condoms ?
oh you are saying the Tope took the little girl to tinubu's house to hide?
Oh you are saying tinubu is the only one that can tell us who get pikin?

wat are you talking about sef

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by ablejesus26(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Tinubu HAS FINISHED LAGOS STATE FINANCE!

Oh You are saying tinubu denied the man money to buy Condoms ?
oh you are saying the Tope took the little girl to tinubu's house to hide?
Oh you are saying tinubu is the only one that can tell us who get pikin?

wat are you talking about sef

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Too many sides to this story

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
for your mind now, you don market your products be that o

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by famouscargo4u: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
they should go for DNA test if they deny it.

There is no need for this. There is no denial that he is the real father if the child.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by kunle75(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liposure:
na so i catch one born again girl de watch mojo the other day

Its so sad that we are yet to grow in our culture beyond a discernment of stupidity and spirituality.

People are just bunch of hypocrite.

And all these are to make people believe we are to holy.

Holy my ass
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by mkoabiola: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
I belive this side of the story �

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Gokoyer0(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Na that meme make me laugh o grin
PCG001:
tօքɛ aʟaɮɨ tɦɛ ʍօst ċօռtʀօʋɛʀsɨaʟ ɢօsքɛʟ ʍʊsɨċɨaռ օռ ɛaʀtɦundecided
աɦɛռ ʏօʊ'ʀɛ ɖɨstʀɨɮʊtɨռɢ քʊռa ʊքaռɖaռ
ɖօռ't ʏօʊ ҡռօա tɦat ɨt աɨʟʟ ɛռɖ ɨռ tɛaʀs❓❓grin
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by PoliticalHunter: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bar1941:

Lols....
Are you saying the man does not have a right to claim what belongs to him or what? It's not about if the child is not doing well, it's about giving what belongs to him to him. Why should Tope change the surname of the child? It's not a sin having a child before remarrying, she should just let the child know her father and move on. After all she is far away from the peak of her musical career so she has little or nothing to lose.

What do you mean by "what belongs to him"? When did a child become a commodity,besides the child is an adult who knows the best for herself now and he has her number too so what's
the fuss abt because he was rejected by the child? That's his own problem.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by PoliticalHunter: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyOpinion1:
That is what they always resort to saying that the woman denied them from seeing there children.

Did you approach any court of competent jurisdiction when she was denial you from seeing your baby.

Did you show up at the baby school to pay for school fees of your daughter and she said no?

Did you meet up with her family members claiming responsibility for your daughter and she denied.

Did you call her out on this same social media when the girl was still in secondary school?

You just spoke my mind!
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by olajizz01(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sanchez01:
Well, nothing surprises me anymore. Some of us have pasts we are not proud of but wouldn't dare rub it on people's faces.

Tope Alabi has always been a shady person but tries to shove excessive holiness down people's throats. She cohabited with a man she was never married to, had premarital sex severally and most likely started her relationship with Soji (her current husband) as a side guy while in the house of Olaoye. The average man has done these things severally and worse even but then, Tope Alabi around the time, sang more songs on Holiness, criticised make ups, pants or trousers on females, chains, and spoke of hell like she had been there. Today, it has been revealed she does these and worse.

Meanwhile, she was shuffling between her old and new husband, collecting money for upkeep and setting up meetings.

And then there is the story of 'prophet Àjànàkú' whom she acknowledged his 'god' and rhetoriced where she would have been without 'it'. Holy Prophet died and there were rumours of an amorous relationship between them, not forgetting the fact that the bleached prophet was indeed a cultist with a secret family elsewhere.

Tope Alabi, Lanre Teriba and Yinka Ayefele are pure business people who thought to cash out in the name of God. These guys do not care about genuine salvation. Their goal is to bill, sing and live the life.

As a human, love God, live your life and never make a man your role model, minstrel or pastor. They aren't worth it. They would rather be neck deep in their atrocities and keep it that way rather than come out to let their past be the testimony. They all just want to be too holy on the outside.

This actually reminds me of a fine Deeper Life sister who got pregnant out of wedlock to a customs officer. Years later, she became a parish pastor in a popular pentecostal church and never failed to tell the youths of her church how premarital sex makes one hell-bound. Funny.
Very detailed, that is why rarely believed those who always claimed they are saint. Saint will not called himself saint.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by ibuildstuff(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyOpinion1:

Read the story, he was paying for the babies up keep. He said tope should deny this if he was lying.
Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
DonroxyII:
Everything is for the blings and cashing out ... truth died long time ago ... We should worship God directly not through anyone.

I lost interest in Tope since Ajanaku's day .... She went down that time and bounce back again but Ajanaku died upon all his "power" .... Maximum respect to WOMAN...

she is just a businesswoman ... This dude should just move one and stop whining... Fail people whine.... If He his successful to Tope's taste, She will bring his daughter to him ...

Let him declare to sponsor the daughter to Harvard or Oxford and see if Fight no go settle ... Even Soji Alabi can get dropped if the Baba Ayomiku wants to reconnect !!

Life of Blings!
You are very correct. Women are hypergamous in nature. They go with the highest bidder.

According to the story above, Tope disconnected with the father of her child the moment she 'blow' after her ore-ti-o-common album. Her class has changed so she doesn't want to associate with her financial helper again. Such is the attitude of an average Nigerian lady. Their loyalty and love if for money and fame. No more true love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother by josite: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
The biological father should accept his fate.he is a sperm donor and respects the choice of the lady who is now of age and who has chosen a father for herself.

It is one of the inevitable results of a child not being there for you ,the parent to bond with in his/ her formative years.

The grown up child should be allowed to enjoy her choose father in peace.

This one child will never be omo there to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Do Men Bleach?" - Joe Abah After Spotting Bobrisky / Bbnaija: Miracle Stuns In New Camo Photos. Female Fans React (photos) / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.