Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo (28831 Views)

A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by hisexcellency34: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
This is the woman the Bible was talking about in Isaiah 49: 15
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by techmo(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Many are not ready for parenting

1 Like

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by cynthia500(f): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
pyyxxaro:
How true is this ?

She must be under the influence of local herbs shocked
thats not true
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by cynthia500(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
midehi2:
Are you sure she's the real owner of that child, if not what would make mother forget her child in such manner, wonders they said shall never end, na wooo

sometimes it can be caused by too much stress
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by konkonbilo(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
angry have read similar story here on nairaland where a woman forgot her child inside a taxi. Things de happen.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Adakintroy: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Woman forget pikin how?

Pikin na keyholder?

Talk wetin he be
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by cynthia500(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
Many are not ready for parenting
maybe she was filled with different things in her mind,
people can be so forgetfull this days
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by cynthia500(f): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
This is the woman the Bible was talking about in Isaiah 49: 15
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.

hmm,
preacher in the lord
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by mariahAngel(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Blitz888:
Shall a mother forget her suckling?

Now we know the answer!

The bible says there's a possibility she can...
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by henzy4life: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
It's a stolen child, perhaps the real owners are after her by all means and she stylishly dropped the boy inside the bus to avoid traces
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by letilex: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by letilex: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by ppogba: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2020
It is very possible most especially if the child was gotten from the usual source------the baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2020
midehi2:
Are you sure she's the real owner of that child, if not what would make mother forget her child in such manner, wonders they said shall never end, na wooo

The stress in Naija can make a frustrated mum abandon her child o. And if she really forgot the child then her mental health should be looked into.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by CSTRR: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Isaiah 49:15

1 Like

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by frozen70(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
midehi2:

The truth is she is tired of feeding and providing for that child
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by techmo(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

maybe she was filled with different things in her mind,

people can be so forgetfull this days

Well , it could be that... things are hard and many are absent minded, but she could have remembered after some few minutes or an hour, not till the driver went to a Radio station

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Neddstark: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Such a cute boy. We need more adoption agencies in the country.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by cynthia500(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:

Well , it could be that... things are hard and many are absent minded, but she could have remembered after some few minutes or an hour, not till the driver went to a Radio station

thats really funny,
lolzzz
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by zubimete(f): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Flexherbal:
What!

Can a woman forget her suckling child
Yea. A mother can forget a sucking child, bt JESUS NEVER FORGET HIS OWN.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by uuzba(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2020
midehi2:
What of the real mothers that abandon their new born inside dustbin?
This woman wants to get rid of the child.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Okoroawusa: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
There are some things you hear that sound unbelievable but are actually true.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by gideon66045: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Woman forget pikin how?Pikin na keyholder?Talk wetin he be
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by harmony75: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2020
forget ke? pikin na biscuits that you can forget? she abandoned her baby �
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Flexherbal:
What!

Highly POSSIBLE.
LADIES can do anything.
Thank God she didn't dump the child inside a trashcan
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by thinkmoney(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
MsDoris:
Unidentified Woman forgets her few months old baby inside a commercial bus heading to Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

According to the driver of the bus where the baby was found, he heard a child's voice coming from the back seat and asked someone to find out where it was coming from, Lo and behold, they found a baby boy.

He decided to take the baby to the above radio station so they could reach out to his mum and any other person who could recognize the child.

But Na wa o, what was she thinking abi did she intentionally abandon this cute boy?

Watch video here and pls share to help a child;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEYh2ImaoA
Or na kidnapper that had a change of heart
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Gwagone: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Wahala dey o
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Newton85: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Maybe she saw no customer to buy the baby factory baby from her so she just deliberately dropped him in the Bus.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by slimbowwow(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Flexherbal:
What!

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Femeto: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
She left the child there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.