Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo (28844 Views)

A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by jneutron4000: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Ndi baby factory from south east
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by masarauta11(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
I have heard of a father in Abuja that left his 2 children inside a car, just outside a market, and took a taxi to his home.

Upon arrival to home, his wife ask him about the children and the car. It's there, he remembered leaving them at the market.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by crownpriest: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Either something went wrong wt d kidnapping or she suffers amnesia ( memory loss).
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by alllivesmatter(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Instagram Mummy
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by geezynoni: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Forget wetin...na lie. She probably left the baby there one purpose.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Babaken(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
There's nothing hardship will not cause.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Stefenijoan002(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Something just isn'right here I mean how can a mother forgets her child inside a bus ,not like a its a handbag or something . baby you bore in ur womb n nurse I doubt if she's okay ,or just maybe she's tired of life n wants to end it .thereby leaving the baby behind for the driver to take care of .I said it that most persons in nigeria are not mentally stable you just see them on the way n crush on them like ah see as somebody fine not know they need serious help.may God help the baby .
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by debbydams(f): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
E dey happen well well
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Naijaarchive(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
How do you forget your baby perhaps she stylishly dispose him
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by grim33(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
This is why we tell them to embrace antinatalisim. undecided
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by delishpot: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
She did not forget. She abandoned it.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Orc13: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
all of you complaining here know nothing about child birth. This woman don see shit wey pass the average Nigerian Mother. We should all pray she gets to see her kid.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
I think we are in a hurry to condemn her. from a scientific perspective, I think she may be under extreme pressure, or something might have changed her awareness, also she may might have suffered a temporary dissociation, or disconnection from her surroundings.

But we don't know what really happened. I wont Judge her, i would like to know what caused it. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Then having looked thoroughly, we may learn, or be certain why it happened.

hisexcellency34:
This is the woman the Bible was talking about in Isaiah 49: 15
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your sons hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by wildikeman(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2020
She abandoned her baby ni.. Which one is she forget. She is either mad.. Or she abandoned her baby.

Even mad and insane people wouldn't act that way anyway.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by reiddecuti: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
midehi2:
Are you sure she's the real owner of that child, if not what would make mother forget her child in such manner, wonders they said shall never end, na wooo

Buhari matter can even make u forget your last name.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2020
It happens sometimes, when you head is filled with different family problems.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Georgejeez: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
This is Dumebi reloaded
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Anaerobi(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
This story get as e be.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Decryptor(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
Eeiiyaa... She was prolly thinking of so many things at a time courtesy the kind of marriages we have nowadays.

Now I believe when the Bible says " peradventure a mother forgets her suckling child, God will never forget me" hm.. ive always tot it's not possible and this just proved to me that a mother can forget her baby.

Chai! Baba God you too much. I gat the message clearly now.

Thank you Lord.

Stop making excuses for an irresponsible stupid mother. What on earth is she passing through in her marriage that will make her forget that she has her child with her and leave him there?

The mother deserves to be caned properly (that's if it was her who left the child there)
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Okoro Savages at it again. angry

Thank God it was in Igboland. If na "Fake Facebook Baba" posters people a.k.a omoluabeasts, whoever handled the baby would rather severe his head for rituals
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Decryptor:

Stop making excuses for an irresponsible stupid mother. What on earth is she passing through in her marriage that will make her forget that she has her child with her and leave him there?

The mother deserves to be caned properly (that's if it was her who left the child there)

If you know what some women are passing through in their marriage, you'll understand what I'm saying. That is not to hold briefs for her though but there are some kind of heavy burden that will make one lose touch with reality. Let's pray not to experience it.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Bahamas95(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
I believe it was an intentional act.

No mother can forget her child like that if she isn't a witch.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Decryptor(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

If you know what some women are passing through in their marriage, you'll understand what I'm saying. That is not to hold briefs for her though but there are some kind of heavy burden that will make one lose touch with reality. Let's pray not to experience it.

I am aware of such heave burden and if it was truly heave for whomever left the child there in the bus, the burden would have probably not allowed her to step out with the child in the first place than abandoning him there
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Igbo amaka awon enia vickyrotex
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
She abandoned the child. You can forget your phone or purse in a bus, but you CANNOT forget your suckling baby.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Mastiffasuquo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
!F aT aLL TH!$ $ToRĀ„ !$ TRUe, THeN THe WoMaN, $HouLD W!TH !MMeD!aTe eFFecT, $ToP TaK!nG exXoL.....
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Breezy90(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
Eeiiyaa... She was prolly thinking of so many things at a time courtesy the kind of marriages we have nowadays.

Now I believe when the Bible says " peradventure a mother forgets her suckling child, God will never forget me" hm.. ive always tot it's not possible and this just proved to me that a mother can forget her baby.

Chai! Baba God you too much. I gat the message clearly now.

Thank you Lord.
Trash, Is she the only one going through a tough time in her marriage? Does that warrant you to leave your child... Stop makink excuses for reckless behaviours.
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Titugirl(f): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Driver don get pikin
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by Ibebu: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
"Baby boy" could also mean "fvckboy". In fact, that's what popped in my head when I first saw the title.

MsDoris:
Unidentified Woman forgets her few months old baby inside a commercial bus heading to Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

According to the driver of the bus where the baby was found, he heard a child's voice coming from the back seat and asked someone to find out where it was coming from, Lo and behold, they found a baby boy.

He decided to take the baby to the above radio station so they could reach out to his mum and any other person who could recognize the child.

But Na wa o, what was she thinking abi did she intentionally abandon this cute boy?

Watch video here and pls share to help a child;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEYh2ImaoA
Re: Woman Forgets Her Baby Boy In A Commercial Bus In Imo by kikelomojessy(f): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
It can be that she intentional left the child there but I have seen where a woman left her child in the bus and was going away before she hurriedly asked the driver to stop that her baby is inside, everyone was shocked.

I have seen online where a woman left her baby on the car and drove off until she was stopped by the police. Some women can be very careless, I mean very very careless.

God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.