Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? (287 Views)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? by Stephen2324(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2020
How do you end a relationship without hurting the other person?
Re: How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? by gameboy727(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2020
If either of you was truly in love with the other, there's no way you could spin it that it wouldn't hurt.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? by Olamotad: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
its not advisable to hurt seone that truly loves you. but if the reason is for the good of the relationship. then start reducing what you do that really makes two of you gel. e.g. reduce our calls, later stop calling. stop visiting and try avoid d person visiting, reduce the caring gradually. all these to be done gradually e.t.c. tell the person he or she is a good and lovable person but u are not the best for her. she needs to move on. but remember its not good to hurt someone that loves you.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? by Bornsinner7: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: How Do You End A Relationship Without Hurting The Other Person? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Those bitches ghost me till I see and read the signs

This works best also for me

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of FCMB Managing Director Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / This Is Good For You / You Can Be The Lucky Winner Of $50 Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.