Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m (3568 Views)

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by 9jagobetta: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

There is no way a truck of 3 million will generate a monthly income of 400K.

The minimum capacity of truck that can generate 400K a month is a 30 ton truck and a good Tokunbo unit will not cos anything less than 13 million!

30 tons truck will make more money than this, and can also be procured for less than 13 million, I will get for like 9million, it's my line you can ask me anything about trucks...
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Kestar12: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why keep your money in the bank for no monthly returns ?, we can help you make as much as 10% profit on your money monthly with no hassle...

We are BONAFIDE BLESSING EXPRESS LIMITED registered with the CAC with office address at SuiteA5,Amazing Grace Plaza (Powerline Road) Council Bus Stop, Ikotun,Lagos.
We are into Haulage & Logistics, Travels &Tourism, Real Estate and Agro services.

We seek for investors who will be willing to invest in us and earn a minimum of monthly 10% ROI.
we also seek for partners who can partner with us with their Trucks (Tipping, Trailers, Bus and Vans) for a monthly returns.
(10% Monthly Return On Investment Guaranteed).

For more information and enquiries please Call or Pchat 09022162936 or 07060458065.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by SavageResponse(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
khatea:

U don't know anything...

Since you know the business please provide a breakdown of the computation of how a truck of 3million will generate 400k every month.

Do it and shame me in public!
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by SavageResponse(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
9jagobetta:

30 tons truck will make more money than this, and can also be procured for less than 13 million, I will get for like 9million, it's my line you can ask me anything about trucks...

What you said before was that a truck of 3million can generate an income of 400K every month.

Please give us your analysis showing the capacity of the truck the type of goods it can carry, the fee per load and the number of trips it will make to generate 400K every month.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Mires: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tinkulala:
So a family member abroad sent me 3m and I am to return it to her next year November without any interest (interest-free loan).

I need an investment that RETURNS CAPITAL after earning monthly interests for a specific tenor.

I need the CAPITAL back,your suggestions are most welcome.

Op, all that you need to make good millions of naira in few months if you can allow me guide you through PhytoScience which is the hallmark of health today, is N356,100 plus social capital. If you can afford the two mentioned item, in a month to two, you can count thousands of dollar .
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by hinere(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

Mr man stop saying what you don't know!

The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is a professional association for lawyers in Nigeria; it does not ratify business agreements between parties irrespective of whether they are lawyers or not!

I usually dont respond to mentions here but all I will say here is KEEP LIVING IN THE DARK

And next time, Read Between The Lines before you rush to comment as usual because it's clear you can't comprehend where I stated Legal Advisers (team of Barristers) drafts the Deed and stamps it carrying the Nigerian Bar Association.

But what can I say... Comprehension is a class you missed back in Secondary School.

Don't Mention Me Again angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by 9jagobetta: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

What you said before was that a truck of 3million can generate an income of 400K every month.

Please give us your analysis showing the capacity of the truck the type of goods it can carry, the fee per load and the number of trips it will make to generate 400K every month.

This question should come from an investor, if you want information, come and pay for consultancy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by khatea: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

Since you know the business please provide a breakdown of the computation of how a truck of 3million will generate 400k every month.

Do it and shame me in public!

I don't have strength for long typing biko... If u like bliv it or not cos it's not a must u do, my tokunbo 3tonnes haulage truck is less dan 2m and I know wat its been fetching me monthly. Just try to make proper findings n u will know its more than possible. Do have a great week and more ahead #peace
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by SavageResponse(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
hinere:

I usually dont respond to mentions here but all I will say here is KEEP LIVING IN THE DARK

And next time, Read Between The Lines before you rush to comment as usual because it's clear you can't comprehend where I stated Legal Advisers (team of Barristers) drafts the Deed and stamps it carrying the Nigerian Bar Association.

But what can I say... Comprehension is a class you missed back in Secondary School.

Don't Mention Me Again angry

Keep deceiving yourself.

There is nothing to read between the lines. Your statement which I quoted was very explicit!

Stop trying to be clever by half!

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by SavageResponse(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
9jagobetta:

This question should come from an investor, if you want information, come and pay for consultancy

Oga there is nothing you're going to tell me about haulage business which I do not already know.

Your statement that a truck of 3million will generate a monthly revenue of 400K is completely false.

I just called you out but instead of you to offer proof to justify the false information you just gave out you're busy dodging a direct question angry

A truck of around 3 million is only suitable for transporting manufactured or packaged items from manufacturers to the warehouses/shops of major distributors.

The best you can hope for is to station it close to the manufacturing plant of any of the major manufacturers such as Flour Mills,
Promasidor, Nestle, De-United Foods etc and use it to lift goods for distribution to their customers. There is no way you will make up to 400K in a month because this niche is very competitive.

If you really want to make money in haulage then you should be looking at transporting sand for landfill projects along the Lekki-Epe axis , granite, gravel, feldspar, laterite etc to companies such as Dangote Refinery at Ibeju-Lekki, road construction projects, CNG Glass at Ogun Free Trade Zone, Crown Ceramics etc.

To do this successfully you need a truck of minimum capacity 30 tons which you can never buy for N3 million not even a Nigerian used one!

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
khatea:

I don't have strength for long typing biko... If u like bliv it or not cos it's not a must u do, my tokunbo 3tonnes haulage truck is less dan 2m and I know wat its been fetching me monthly. Just try to make proper findings n u will know its more than possible. Do have a great week and more ahead #peace

How will you have power for typing? You have just been caught out in a lie which you cannot defend.

You people will just come online and be peddling falsehood and misinformation; do you think everyone here is ignorant? angry

If you can prove that your truck of 2 million has ever generated a monthly revenue of 400K consistently for just 6 months I will deactivate my Nairaland account today!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by khatea: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

How will you have power for typing? You have just been caught out in a lie which you cannot defend.

You people will just come online and be peddling falsehood and misinformation; do you think everyone here is ignorant? angry

If you can prove that your truck of 2 million has ever generated a monthly revenue of 400K consistently for just 6 months I will deactivate my Nairaland account today!

Ogbeni, bring a 5tonnes bus and stop making a noise!
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Pupzzy4: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tinkulala:
So a family member abroad sent me 3m and I am to return it to her next year November without any interest (interest-free loan).

I need an investment that RETURNS CAPITAL after earning monthly interests for a specific tenor.

Invest part of the money on land, buy land at a cheap within 9 to 12 months you will reap the benefits
Land is the only thing that appreciate in price and never falls

Call Or Whatsapp: zero 7 zero 3 eight eight 2 four four 6 eight
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by valufone(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tinkulala:

Buy shops in chymall online mall.
They stock your shops for you.
They market and sell for you.
They pay you profit every 12 days.
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by BadAdviser: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Invest in forex and watch your money blow.
MBA, addy and bara are good companies
Don't listen to this native doctor
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Chukwuka16: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tinkulala:

You posted a video on Dec 1 on 5 businesses anyone can do. In your own words you said even a mumu can do.

Don't you want to put your money where your mouth is? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by OmoOshodi(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2020
I have a farm in Lagos...come and invest 1m and get 1.250m back by November 2021.....becareful of lairs and people that will say you can get X3 in 365 days....i have structures on ground already.
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by vikkogg: 4:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Tinkulala:

If 15% ROI every month isn't too small for you, you can join our list of investors at Finesse Investment Company.
Finesse Investment Company is a company that is into Fintech, Agriculture and Real Estate. They take investments from interested individuals and the investors get to receive 15% monthly ROI (Return on Investment) for as long as the investor is interested. The capital is intact such that once investor is out of interest, he/she gets back the capital invested.
There's a binding document that will be given to the investor called Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). This document will be duly signed by the company and it is meant to legalize the agreement of investment between the company and the investor.
PS: Although, the ROI isn't as enticing as that of Forex companies, but I assure you that this is purely legit, sustainable and you can bank on it.
Chat me up for further inquiries. My WhatsApp contact is in my profile.
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by jamesval: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2020
alexvatt:
Open deriv.com account, fund it, while I trade for u. We will be earning profits everyday. Pls don't trade for urself. It only meant for professional traders. WhatsApp me for details.

Don't ever listen to this guy or your money is gone
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Veesound95: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Invest the money in chymall..... You will thank me later..... Capital back and Lots of benefit aside making return every 10 days for life

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by fidtopade: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Can 3m buy the 10 tire dump truck?
9jagobetta:
Haulage business, I will guild you through, you buy truck, we do comprehensive insurance, start business and you make at least 200k monthly, for more info call 08020621510
Sorry 200k for six tires dump truck, 400k for a ten tires dump truck
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by alexvatt(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
jamesval:

Don't ever listen to this guy or your money is gone
Whose money has gone in my hands? who has called me out? bad Belle
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by fidtopade: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

Oga there is nothing you're going to tell me about haulage business which I do not already know.

Your statement that a truck of 3million will generate a monthly revenue of 400K is completely false.

I just called you out but instead of you to offer proof to justify the false information you just gave out you're busy dodging a direct question angry

A truck of around 3 million is only suitable for transporting manufactured or packaged items from manufacturers to the warehouses/shops of major distributors.

The best you can hope for is to station it close to the manufacturing plant of any of the major manufacturers such as Flour Mills,
Promasidor, Nestle, De-United Foods etc and use it to lift goods for distribution to their customers. There is no way you will make up to 400K in a month because this niche is very competitive.

If you really want to make money in haulage then you should be looking at transporting sand for landfill projects along the Lekki-Epe axis , granite, gravel, feldspar, laterite etc to companies such as Dangote Refinery at Ibeju-Lekki, road construction projects, CNG Glass at Ogun Free Trade Zone, Crown Ceramics etc.

To do this successfully you need a truck of minimum capacity 30 tons which you can never buy for N3 million not even a Nigerian used one!
Just my little knowledge about the discussing issue, I have friends who are really into haulage business. I see them working daily, I still see many who are not friends, just passer by whom I do asked question, simply because I am interested in the business possibly after retirement.
Well, I wouldn't know the size and the capacity the op is referring to as 3m value truck, but I do know that with 18tn truck you can possibly make more than that in a week, going by information I gathered from friends who are really into the business full time.
I know of a guy that run Lagos to Portharcourt and make two trips per week. From his testimony, he is paid 220k per trip (Lagos to PH) and he usually get load from PH to Onitsha where he proceed back to Lagos.
I still have one elderly man who run Onitsha to Portharcourt, he usually passes through my checking point day in, day out. When I asked him how much he is paid per trip, he told me 120k but agent will collect 10k, agbero will also collect 10k. That any how it is, after all road expences, ranging from gas to police settlement, to and from he usually come home with 120k to 150k per trip.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Slimkkkk: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tinkulala:
Who has heard about CHINMARK? Their ROI is low but they seem legit.

As for those suggesting (brick and mortar) physical businesses...those ones take time to break even and I have just one year to repay the loan.

Yes I know of chinmark group
Very legit and secure
ROI may seem low but the security of ur investment is assured
I advice you check it out
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by delawal: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
DrAkpa:

Invest in forex and watch your money blow.
MBA, addy and bara are good companies
how CAN U advise someone to invest in a crashed ponzi scheme.are U d devil himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by delawal: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Slimkkkk:

Yes I know of chinmark group Very legit and secure ROI may seem low but the security of ur investment is assured I advice you check it out
they will soon follow d way of mba. all na ponzi scam run by smooth criminals

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Greenvaiper: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
DrAkpa:

Invest online in forex and watch your money blow.
M. B. A, ad.dy and ba.ra are good companies

@Tinkulala
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Infinitex: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2020
9jagobetta:
Haulage business, I will guild you through, you buy truck, we do comprehensive insurance, start business and you make at least 200k monthly, for more info call 08020621510
Sorry 200k for six tires dump truck, 400k for a ten tires dump truck
Can you please modify this instead
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Infinitex: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2020
All I can say is don't put all your eggs in one basket. Forex, haulage, chymall etc Just spread the money across the board.

You can check this thread out for a sure forex investment with 25%.
I'll be willing to guide you through
https://www.nairaland.com/6208708/quintessential-investment-enter-here-little
Re: I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m by Wittysmith(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Why not invest in in a dividend-yielding life insurance? You will get a minimum of 40% ROI with zero risk, doing absolutely nothing in the space of one year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is MTN Coming To The Stock Market? / Mtn Shares / Mmm Is Working Again ---- Halleluya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.