Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (1236 Views)

Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada / 2-year-old Boy Shreds N381,600 His Parents Saved For Utah Football tickets / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HUSTLER001: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
africaflozy:

Your are right, piggyvest has helped me so much. For the first time in my life, I saved small amount of money but to me it's a big achievement grin
lol.How much is it ma?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HUSTLER001: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
olanipekun14360:
#0.00k onlyAnd I'm still going to withdraw it on Monday
some people can plagiarize others destiny oh.I throway salute!
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ezlynn: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Not much to be very honest, and it's almost Christmas. I ve decided to stock up on groceries from ShopRite stores. I heard the discount on prices are crazy.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
DieRich5:
10k tron

I'm interested in getting tron.
How do I go about it?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Uyi168: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
HUSTLER001:
who's this retard? Because you're a simp,does it make others simpletons?

From their reactions you'd know them.

Idiot.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by IamAuntyOnion(f): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
It depends on how much you gain or raise from your trade. The economy has been negatively affected so it's hard to determine how much you have been saving and how much you have invested.
I think if you have invested much this year, you can worry less about how much you have saved..

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HUSTLER001: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Uyi168:

From their reactions you'd know them.

Idiot.
lol.This type of people like quarrel pass fight. Imbecil.e
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HUSTLER001: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ezlynn:
Not much to be very honest, and it's almost Christmas. I ve decided to stock up on groceries from ShopRite stores. I heard the discount on prices are crazy.
Kai,you too get sense.I might try that too. But wait oh,won't this end SARS protest that resulted in losses(shoperite included) reduce discounts this year?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by africaflozy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
HUSTLER001:
lol.How much is it ma?

#0.00 grin big money
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by africaflozy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:
It depends on how much you gain or raise from your trade. The economy has been negatively affected so it's hard to determine how much you have been saving and how much you have invested.
I think if you have invested much this year, you can worry less about how much you have saved..

True talk ma'am
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by DieRich5: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

I'm interested in getting tron.
How do I go about it?
investing .......BT most time I just buy @low rate dem sell @high rate
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lucyspa: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
1.83m

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember What This Boy Is Eating? / Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? / Please Help My Business Is Going Down Because Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.