Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada (2547 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
USA is vast becoming a crime infested place for immigrant. But I trust my Nigerian people to conceal this. If what happened in the US last week happened in Nigeria, the whole Internet will be brimming hot by now with takes of how nigeria will soon collapse. News of mass shootings in the abroad will plague the Internet and you'll see Nigerian excusing such attrocities with "gun is their right". But if a road accident in Nigeria, you'll get tired of seeing curses being heaped heavily on Nigeria. Japa ambassadors let us realized how there's zero crime in the abroad. But it's all the usual propaganda

I know this post will be deleted by the mods and I'll be blocked from viewing nairaland. But had it been I shared a bad news about nigeria, everyone will celebrate it and it'll be taken to the FP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Cgy1: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
How much

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Imagine nigeria with free access to guns. E go be for bastard politicians
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
I was telling some morons here few days ago who always curse Nigeria and telling everyone to japa that life is not guaranteed in Nigeria, about mass shootings in America,of how America have recorded over 40k death due to mass shootings. But one of the i.diots was busy still cursing me and the country. Not even In terrorists infested north have Nigeria recorded 40k death this year.

Can you imagine,606th issue of mass shooting,yet same hypocrite America will be issuing travel and security advisory to its citizens about where not to travel to in Nigeria. Tell me where is even safe in USA?Same with UK with gang violence ,knifing and shooting.

5 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by backnbeta(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pierocash:
I was telling some morons here few days ago who always curse Nigeria and telling everyone to japa that life is not guaranteed in Nigeria, about mass shootings in America,of how America have recorded over 40k death due to mass shootings. But one of the i.diots was busy still cursing me and the country. Not even In terrorists infested north have Nigeria recorded 40k death this year.

Can you imagine,606th issue of mass shooting,yet same hypocrite America will be issuing travel and security advisory to its citizens about where not to travel to in Nigeria. Tell me where is even safe in USA?Same with UK with gang violence ,knifing and shooting.
I don't blame those "morons" sir. By the time you weigh the odds of dying of hunger, getting kidnapped/murdered, dying as a result of lack of access to medical care, constant blackouts, unnecessary bureaucratic bottlenecks, robbery attacks, banditry and all the other nonsense plaguing the country, you will understand why they will rather Japa and face it.

5 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pierocash:

It's a lie . People don't die in the abroad. They have a working system.

Find attached

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Onolulu:

Find attached
that is a link below,go through and stop arguing blindly. This kids always defend other countries even with glaring evidences. But quick to curse Nigeria even on a very small and tiny issue

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pierocash:
that is a link below,go through and stop arguing blindly. This kids always defend other countries even with glaring evidences. But quick to curse Nigeria even on a very small and tiny issue

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

U obviously didn't read the screenshot �

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Onolulu:

Find attached
this is another link. This is for 2022

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pierocash:
this is another link. This is for 2022

Lol. Who doesn't know gun violence happen in the US every week? Haba. I was only catching cruise with my comment on your post
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Onolulu:

Lol. Who doesn't know gun violence happen in the US every week? Haba. I was only catching cruise with my comment on your post
so sorry bro,I just went through your post,I didn't get the sarcasm initially.
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sighs !

How come I didn't see this Walmart mass shooting on front page?

Who's hiding these things ? undecided
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
cool
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Vision101(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Abroad life is like bitter kola. It's not as sweet as it sounds. Life is a jungle anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by GboyegaD(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Pierocash:

Please quote the source of your dead count. I will like to read.
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by GboyegaD(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Onolulu:

Find attached

Thanks. Was waiting for home to respond. Some people like to throw out figures without facts.
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Artiiclebeast: 1:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Onolulu:
USA is vast becoming a crime infested place for immigrant. But I trust my Nigerian people to conceal this. If what happened in the US last week happened in Nigeria, the whole Internet will be brimming hot by now with takes of how nigeria will soon collapse. News of mass shootings in the abroad will plague the Internet and you'll see Nigerian excusing such attrocities with "gun is their right". But if a road accident in Nigeria, you'll get tired of seeing curses being heaped heavily on Nigeria. Japa ambassadors let us realized how there's zero crime in the abroad. But it's all the usual propaganda

I know this post will be deleted by the mods and I'll be blocked from viewing nairaland. But had it been I shared a bad news about nigeria, everyone will celebrate it and it'll be taken to the FP

Lol
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by frugal(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Onolulu:

Why couldn't you just leave the link to the tweet? Is that such a hard thing to do?
https://twitter.com/UnkleAyo/status/1595379811563757569
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 3:13am On Nov 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sighs !

How come I didn't see this Walmart mass shooting on front page?

Who's hiding these things ? undecided

Bad news about abroad will always be hidden from the front page. Bad news about nigeria us appreciated
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Uhm……..so how much was saved?
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Gmajor(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2022
So what is the relationship between dumb violence in USA and how much you saved in Canada.
Which mind nonsense be this?
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Calvary247(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Keep it up
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by tuzle(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2022
All this people talking nonsense here should go and rest. As if people don't die here too. Some death here is even stupid thing that use to cause it. Is it not better to suffer abroad than to suffer in Nigeria. At least u suffer with constant light.
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2022
GboyegaD:

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Pierocash(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2022
GboyegaD:

this is for 2020

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by Dailyparrot: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Pierocash:
this is for 2020

This argument will never end. The truth is that death is part of human nature. You can't run away from it no matter how much you run. People die in all countries.

Just that we suffer and die a more painful death in Nigeria than in America.
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada by GboyegaD(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pierocash:
this is for 2020

Take your time to read through and see you exaggerated things. You said 45k died in mass shootings meanwhile the figure is for gun murders, gun suicide, and others.

I would want to think you attributed all to mass shootings because you are in a rush however, it isn't right.

Gun murders involves neighborhood clashes (some kind of cult thing), mass shootings, fights that involves shootings, murder/assassination etc.

(1) (Reply)

She Finished The "Easter Chicken" Leaving The Legs And Head For The Husband / I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) / My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.