Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) (72021 Views)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:
The only way a baga born of a woman can do this to me and get away with it is if he is armed. If he isn't then we die there together. Naked me o, but I will leave an everlasting mark on the bastard.

Agbero woman!!
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Agbero woman!!
The whole nonsense just dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's funny how followers of the illiterate 7th century child rapist always want to hitch the Bible to their fake and uninspiring camel manure "scripture"

SilverNorGold:
God bless the soldier.. That lady is one of the reasons God is not happy with Nigeria.. That soldier has done well, and may God Almighty punish anyone that condemns his noble action.. The government should look into this.. If possible, the Dress Code Act should be introduced to regulate our manner of dressing.. Cos some are literally walking naked in the name of fashion. This must stop..

1 Timothy 2:9-10

Surah Al-Ahzab 33:59-68

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by Depressedkidd: 4:58am On Dec 07, 2020
FarmTech:

So we shud go back to idol worshipping, human sacrifices, killing of twins and other evils? They did not brainwashed us with their religion, science or technology. The gospel of Christ is the best thing that happened to Africans.
I'm just reminding those that are shouting nudity is not African blah blah that it actually is. Btw I'm not about religion, but the first step in taking away the strength of any people is to make them hate their own cultures and religions, then introduce yours, go and check all through history, that's how it's done.
Now lemme shock you, bundling what you call "idol worshipping and killing of twins and other evils" actually doesn't sit well with me. Do you know how much evil has been perpetrated all through time in the name of Christianity? The crusades? One of the Bloodiest and most inhumane and longest and most repeated war in history? The witch hunts all through the middle ages when women were tagged witches and burned at the stake in the name of God? And even most recently the killing or beating or maiming of children accused of being witches in this same Nigeria and in other parts of Africa. Every culture and religion has had its evils all across time and history, it's about choosing to see which of those practices don't sit well and abandoning them. Buddhism teaches peace with others and with oneself, as do lots of other religions, just in case you feel that's why Christianity is the best religion. The level of intolerance that Nigerian theists have is out of this world, going as far as burning down religious sites and artefacts all in the name of "cleansing the land". Artefacts that should be protected and guarded and would be worth a lot as windows into the past. Do you think if we want to cleanse the world of evils commited in the name of Christianity there'll be enough oil for it? Stop hyping the white man's culture and religion blindly, select what your own morality feels is good while also being within the legal limit and go with it, and leave the next man to do same at his own discretion. Even the white people that brought the mental shackles of religion have abandoned it in favour of freedom and technological advancement, it's high time we followed suit or the world will leave us behind, it already is. And by abandoning the shackles of religion, I don't mean abandon your religion, just leave the mental prison, that is something you can do by being more tolerant of the next person, respecting their decisions and viewing your fellow people as humans first before Christians or Muslims or ogboni etc. That way we'll all get along and bring ideas together, work together for a better world.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by jujunaty(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God bless the soldier.. That lady is one of the reasons God is not happy with Nigeria.. That soldier has done well, and may God Almighty punish anyone that condemns his noble action.. The government should look into this.. If possible, the Dress Code Act should be introduced to regulate our manner of dressing.. Cos some are literally walking naked in the name of fashion. This must stop..

1 Timothy 2:9-10

Surah Al-Ahzab 33:59-68

One day them go naked your mama for road. and i hope to be there to see her vag�
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
planetx:
Beating her is enough? You people are senseless, this forum is fill with mad people. What give him the right to lay his hands on her.
A society that shun evil will have less problem with social vices. People want rape to stop, but they promote bbn, immoral songs and movies, indescent dressings etc. It will never stop. It is a pity that Nigeria have so much lost morals. Imagine influential men promoting something like bbn. U all shud just sit back and see what ur children will become. Promoters of evils. U all will reap what u sow.
Re: Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Depressedkidd:

I'm just reminding those that are shouting nudity is not African blah blah that it actually is. Btw I'm not about religion, but the first step in taking away the strength of any people is to make them hate their own cultures and religions, then introduce yours, go and check all through history, that's how it's done.
Now lemme shock you, bundling what you call "idol worshipping and killing of twins and other evils" actually doesn't sit well with me. Do you know how much evil has been perpetrated all through time in the name of Christianity? The crusades? One of the Bloodiest and most inhumane and longest and most repeated war in history? The witch hunts all through the middle ages when women were tagged witches and burned at the stake in the name of God? And even most recently the killing or beating or maiming of children accused of being witches in this same Nigeria and in other parts of Africa. Every culture and religion has had its evils all across time and history, it's about choosing to see which of those practices don't sit well and abandoning them. Buddhism teaches peace with others and with oneself, as do lots of other religions, just in case you feel that's why Christianity is the best religion. The level of intolerance that Nigerian theists have is out of this world, going as far as burning down religious sites and artefacts all in the name of "cleansing the land". Artefacts that should be protected and guarded and would be worth a lot as windows into the past. Do you think if we want to cleanse the world of evils commited in the name of Christianity there'll be enough oil for it? Stop hyping the white man's culture and religion blindly, select what your own morality feels is good while also being within the legal limit and go with it, and leave the next man to do same at his own discretion. Even the white people that brought the mental shackles of religion have abandoned it in favour of freedom and technological advancement, it's high time we followed suit or the world will leave us behind, it already is. And by abandoning the shackles of religion, I don't mean abandon your religion, just leave the mental prison, that is something you can do by being more tolerant of the next person, respecting their decisions and viewing your fellow people as humans first before Christians or Muslims or ogboni etc. That way we'll all get along and bring ideas together, work together for a better world.
Jesus is the only way to salvation. There is no other way. A lot of evil have been done in the name of Christianity, yes. But only God knows those who are Christians.
U people and "tolerance" ehh. That was what promoters of lesbianism and homosexualism started with. Today, some churches that bought into the evil idea have now accepted and baptized it. For me, I speak against evil. You Muslim, idol worshippers etc, repent and give ur life to Christ. That is the only way to eternal love life. Come to him and he will teach u true morality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.