Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

>1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined (13256 Views)

Daily 2 Odd Investment / I Need Serious Business Minded Person In Portharcourt !^ Owerri ^awka^ Onitsha ^ / I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Sunday; 27/Dec/2020
Belenenses VS Sporting Lisbon [portugal]: @2.05
It's been 3 straight loss, I hope we get back to winning ways.
Amen bro!! You're very much appreciated.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
EmmanuelOlaoluw:

Amen bro!! You're very much appreciated.
Thank you Sir.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

I'm done with the calculation using

1. wolves vs tottenham

2. leeds vs burnley.

both gave me negative answers,

1. wolves tottenham gave me 1014(using 1k for each)

2. leeds vs burnley gave me 1011

which means that it gonna be loss.

my observation:

it is tougher than I expected.

if there is truly an app for this to easily spot games that would generate profit. then it would be betting.

but sitting down to get such game might take u a lot of time.
Of course, it's tough doing it manually. There are apps for it. See my earlier reply.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:
EmmanuelOlaoluw

I've carefully read all the articles you shared.

insightful I must say. I only wish that it is possible to easily pick games suitable for arbing by myself. the apps you shared can only be used on a PC. I don't have such.

and las las, nothing is free. wink 8k subcription.
I think there's one that is web-based. I'm sure there many people who do Arbitrage who can always share screenshots of ganes from the apps but they always keep it to themselves. Well, it's all good.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:
EmmanuelOlaoluw

Bro. This is what I came up after ma research.

29/12/2020.
Austrialia league

BRISBANE ROAR VS MELBOURNE CITY

bet9ja: home win 3.20
@1042.92

1Xbet: away win 3.24@1030.0

Betking: draw 3.60@927.021

winning is 3,337. 3h profit using 3k. lol.

its quite exciting. 30k is 3k profit but hmmm,fear of bookmakers. Yeah. I read that they block account that arb.

dear stephenmoka4, please check this out! Your thought is needed.
No way shocked
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

I shouldn't try it? or you are just surprised?
Nigerian bookie with big odds is uncommon
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by MrStealYourGirl(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Let's make a whatsapp group na? I have a plan i want to share to win approximately 4 million and above in a year
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:
EmmanuelOlaoluw

Bro. This is what I came up after ma research.

29/12/2020.
Austrialia league

BRISBANE ROAR VS MELBOURNE CITY

bet9ja: home win 3.20
@1042.92

1Xbet: away win 3.24@1030.0

Betking: draw 3.60@927.021

winning is 3,337. 3h profit using 3k. lol.

its quite exciting. 30k is 3k profit but hmmm,fear of bookmakers. Yeah. I read that they block account that arb.

dear stephenmoka4, please check this out! Your thought is needed.
They block account of arbers, that's assuming you stake on 3 different outcomes in the same match with the same bookmaker.

When you stake a team to win with Bookmaker A, stake the other to win with Bookmaker B and stake on a draw with Bookmaker C, how do you expect the three different bookmakers to know what you are doing is arbing?

Yeah, the 300 profit might be small on a capital of 3000 but it's risk-free and even with the app, you can get up to 10-20 Arbitrage bets within each 24hrs.

I guess that's all I have to say. The potential in Arbitrage bet speaks for itself. I Will check the bet out. You got the bet with manual calculation?
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by Ekemeze: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ekemeze:

Thanks bro. that was clear and explanatory.

yeah. I got some clue when I googled(sure games for today. I calculated it manually.

Have you checked out the web-based software?
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thread hijacked successfully. Many thanks to those that made it happen.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by officialfestus(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmmanuelOlaoluw:

They block account of arbers, that's assuming you stake on 3 different outcomes in the same match with the same bookmaker.

When you stake a team to win with Bookmaker A, stake the other to win with Bookmaker B and stake on a draw with Bookmaker C, how do you expect the three different bookmakers to know what you are doing is arbing?

Yeah, the 300 profit might be small on a capital of 3000 but it's risk-free and even with the app, you can get up to 10-20 Arbitrage bets within each 24hrs.

I guess that's all I have to say. The potential in Arbitrage bet speaks for itself. I Will check the bet out. You got the bet with manual calculation?
sure bet calculator is the calculator used for abitrage stakes....let's create a WhatsApp for it before nairaland takes this thread down, I was once on a telegram group that shares such games but too bad my phone spoilt during that period and my telegram account was deleted
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by ubmech: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmmanuelOlaoluw:

Wow, this is incredible, let's start this adventure and explore the commercial side of this na
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by ubmech: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

I don't think anybody is hijacking the thread, people are just contributing ways of exploring the bet world to make money for ourselves (we Don too suffer for these bookmakers hand). That said, anyway, if anyone urges someone to pay money for odds, the person should try to desist from such folk. If they are no buyers the sellers will be rendered useless.

My dear brother, let's continue to enjoy the daily rolls of yours (God bless you richly) and ignore any one who wants to make money off a fellow brother instead of bookmaker
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by ubmech: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
officialfestus:
sure bet calculator is the calculator used for abitrage stakes....let's create a WhatsApp for it before nairaland takes this thread down, I was once on a telegram group that shares such games but too bad my phone spoilt during that period and my telegram account was deleted

Sure brother, my WhatsApp is 07030161955, add me up
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by officialfestus(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
ubmech:

Sure brother, my WhatsApp is 07030161955, add me up
let's wait for the elders to decide.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by SugarSpill(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
officialfestus:

If possible, post the whatsapp group link here for those interested to easily join bro. Thanks.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by SugarSpill(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
officialfestus:

Which elders again na? Please let's get this done asap. I've the feeling Nairaland will soon come down on this thread. I'm also begging the owner of this thread to do a whatsapp group asap. Thanks.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

XshegzzyeeiX sir, no one hijacked the thread. We all are trying to help each other like you've been helping us (which we will always appreciate and be thankful for). Please continue what you're doing for us here.

Like I said earlier, it's our wish that anyone with a fraudulent intent
trying to perpetrate fraud never succeed at it and at anything at all. We all are trying and I strongly believe we will surely make headways very soon.

Finally XshegzzyeeiX, please continue what you do. We love and appreciate it. God bless you and us all.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
officialfestus:
Please allow us to make you one of the elders for this purpose. I think you know about Arbitrage.
Please can you kindly create a WhatsApp group and post the link here so we can join?
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by officialfestus(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmmanuelOlaoluw:

Please allow us to make you one of the elders for this purpose. I think you know about Arbitrage.
Please can you kindly create a WhatsApp group and post the link here so we can join?
alright
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by ubmech: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmmanuelOlaoluw:

Seconded!
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thanks for the responses. May we win many more than lose.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by ubmech: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Amen, Amen, Amen, Fire �
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by SugarSpill(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Many thanks boss.

You've been great. We believe in you and we do appreciate your selflselflessness.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by EmmanuelOlaoluw: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Amen!!
Thank you bro.
Re: >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined by officialfestus(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
WhatsApp group link,link to be revoked after 24hours.
https:///IuIMkVDZA0g9a3CuKJfJwe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths / Please How Genuine Is [b]mmm West Africa[/b] / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.