Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? (1016 Views)

The Dangers Of Buying Phones Made For China, India And Europe / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. / Android Phone Spec You Shouldn't Buy In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Akwaibomdaily: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
I sauntered into a phone shop yesterday to buy a new phone. As an addicted phone presser who wishes his phone battery to last longer, my budget led me to Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro... But the phone marketer wanted to force a Vivo Y15 a more costly phone on me, claiming that it's classy and better than Tecno products.

He also boosted that Tecno comes last after iPhone, Oppo, Vivo, Infinix...
I am surprise why they still sell Tecno phones in that shop after he demarketed the brand.
Please is it good to buy phones because of the brand glory or the phone specification and budget?
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by ojun50(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Which one did you finally buy.....
Sometimes we market a particular because of profit and how it has being on shefv

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by loverbo1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
I buy base on specs.
I currently want to buy umidigi product and trust me, u'd change ur mind if u check their trend here on NL
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
vbs
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by edoairways: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Akwaibomdaily that marketer of Vivo is only doing her job by convincing you to leave tecno for them. Specifications is the key ingredient you should watch out for in a phone before making decision. It goes beyond just ram size and camera quality. You need to consider the speed, the number of task it can handle, etc
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by kennyflames(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
specs matters most
before you buy a phone make sure u already have a choice unless it will end in tears
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by innobarca(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Spec matters.
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Some brands like.... Make I no mention,will put a22, p23 into a phone of 4gig ram and some slaves will be rushing it. Anything below sd 720G is a trash. Thix is 2021.
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Emeka71(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
I buy phones because of specs and brand e.g I'm a TECNO fan so I always want to use TECNO or NOKIA.
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Jacku: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Akwaibomdaily:
I sauntered into a phone shop yesterday to buy a new phone. As an addicted phone presser who wishes his phone battery to last longer, my budget led me to Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro... But the phone marketer wanted to force a Vivo Y15 a more costly phone on me, claiming that it's classy and better than Tecno products.

He also boosted that Tecno comes last after iPhone, Oppo, Vivo, Infinix...
I am surprise why they still sell Tecno phones in that shop after he demarketed the brand.
Please is it good to buy phones because of the brand glory or the phone specification and budget?
he obviously has a target to meet with that brand
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Jacku: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Some brands like.... Make I no mention,will put a22, p23 into a phone of 4gig ram and some slaves will be rushing it. Anything below sd 720G is a trash. Thix is 2021.
does SD 720G perform better than G90T?
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
The fact that you "sauntered" into the shop must have given the seller the impression that you don't know what you want.
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Cryptofxt10: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jacku:

I'm okay with SD 800+ or GT90T+
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by theFilmtric: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Nonsense
Can everyone afford a SD 720G powered device??
Mtcheew
I'm almost sure you don't use it either

theFilmtricsay
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by theFilmtric: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jacku:
The G90T is a little better
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6257777/chipset-soc-thread-pics-snapdragon

theFilmtricsay
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by edoairways: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Meaning xiaomi note 8 is a thrash
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Flowboi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
loverbo1:
I buy base on specs.
I currently want to buy umidigi product and trust me, u'd change ur mind if u check their trend here on NL
bro it's worth it joor go fr d umidigi and tank me later
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by scarycuteface(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Buy phone that works with your budget or specs if you can afford it
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Realboygenius(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Emeka71:
I buy phones because of specs and brand e.g I'm a TECNO fan so I always want to use TECNO or NOKIA.
I have always been a fan of TECNO also.
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Mohbola(f): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
I buy based on my pocket o
Re: Are You Still Buying Phones Because Of The Brand Or Latest Phone Spec? by Jacku: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

I'm okay with SD 800+ or GT90T+
Okay then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 9 Pro Price In Nigeria / Kaios: Pictorial Unboxing Of The Geo T15 Phone / Charging Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.