Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? (2873 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / A Man Got Angry With Me After Looking At My Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by mamagee3(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Older lady sitting two seats from me at an event got angry at me after staring at hair and clothes....And then she asked me “Is this your bag” pointing at my hand bag that I put on the chair next to me. She stared at my hair extension and dress.

She was seated with her daughter who was dressed more casually with short dreads. She was dressed more simpler. Even her daughter refuse me to serve me and I have never even met them before.

She looked angry and I don’t know why.
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Perfectsouth(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
undecided

1 Share

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Samakus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
mamagee3:
Older lady sitting two seats from me at an event got angry at me after staring at hair and clothes....And then she asked me “Is this your bag” pointing at my hand bag that I put on the chair next to me. She stared at my hair extension and dress.

She was seated with her daughter who was dressed more casually with short dreads. She was dressed more simpler. Even her daughter refuse me to serve me and I have never even met them before.

That dressing in your dp is utter rubbish. Fat people should learn to cover themselves biko. Besides, I think you showed too much flesh. What's the essence of showing unevenly sized stomach?

Dress decently biko. Sorry I was harsh but someone's got to put the truth to you.

Else, wahala go be like bicycle

9 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Uzomacharles: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
See Wetin Be Your Problem Out Of All The Problem Wey Full Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by OscarJaden(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
I swear even before opening the thread
I knew it was Mamagee3
na ur life ooo madam

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by WoundedLamb: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samakus:

That dressing in your dp is utter rubbish. Fat people should learn to cover themselves biko. Besides, I think you showed too much flesh. What's the essence of showing unevenly sized stomach?

Dress decently biko. Sorry I was harsh but someone's got to put the truth to you.

It would have made more sense if you said people should learn to cover themselves. But your statement "fat people should learn to cover themselves" reeks of discrimination. You might as well ask them to hide where people cannot see them cause they are fat and unacceptable.

9 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Gabriel0805(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
mamagee3:

maybe she is looking at your boobs
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by modsAREuselesss: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
show us how oloshoic u where looking. i bet you where looking irresponsible as usual

6 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by purples25(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
How do we stop this? Well I hope things can change.

I'm rooting for you.
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Jodha(f): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samakus:

Yhu don't have any write to tell a lady how to dress ...for goodness sake what are yhu guys turning into?

It's the audacity for me...

2 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Samakus(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu don't have any write to tell a lady how to dress ...for goodness sake what are yhu guys turning into?

It's the audacity for me...

A lady doesn't have the right to constitute herself public eyesore by wearing what ordinarily shouldn't be worn in public.

Mind you, your right stops where another person's starts.

Conduct yourself with respect and be respected. Else, Wahala go be like bicycle

12 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Samakus(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
WoundedLamb:

It would have made more sense if you said people should learn to cover themselves. But your statement "fat people should learn to cover themselves" reeks of discrimination. You might as well ask them to hide where people cannot see them cause they are fat and unacceptable.

Mistake accepted. I didn't capture my point properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by DeSepiero(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
She was disappointed because if she needed to see a clown she'd have visited the circus

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by daddycee91(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
mamagee3:

You look beautiful, let's be friends
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Jodha(f): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samakus:

A lady doesn't have the right to constitute herself public eyesore by wearing what ordinarily shouldn't be worn in public.

And yhure not even condemning indecent dressing....yhure condemning the fact that she's dressed like that because of her body type...

It is well..

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
I had to check your DP after having read someone's comment, you're beautiful, for real but it'd be nicer if you covered up more considering the fact that you've got some belly fat, it's unappealing and doesn't make you look as good as you really are. you don't have to work on it but then you've got to cover it up. Why didn't you smile in the picture sef? You fine o.

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Rebekah029(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
you look like Lucky Dube in your profile pics...

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Samakus(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

And yhure not even condemning indecent dressing....yhure condemning the fact that she's dressed like that because of her body type...

It is well..

I have already admitted sending my message in a defunct language. My emphasis was on the dressing.
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by LadySarah: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
you are beautiful lady. not trying to judge you though.

Your cloth is beautiful but pairing it with a camisole or tube or singlet would have been apt.

Maybe she was uncomfortable with your dressing.

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by adunade14786: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
I swear even before opening the thread
I knew it was Mamagee3
na ur life ooo madam
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by ednut1(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Onila/mamagee get well soon
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by mj31(m): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Maybe they like u
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by ArticleBeast: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Samakus:

Please shut up instead of bleating like a mad goat. So much for someone that is shy to upload their photos on their nairaland profile. My friend will you get the hell outta here after you have masturbated with her photos you are hear doing moral policeman

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Elmaaq: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2020
mamagee3:

Since she didn't say anything do ignore Wish you gave her a similar look before going your way, something for her to think about too
You're lovely by the way @dp

1 Like

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Kobicove(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2020
mamagee3:

All your threads are always either about one old woman wanting to hand over food to you or another old woman chasing you in your dream...

Are you suffering from some sort of paranoia? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by DaInferno(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Samakus:

grin
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Enjoy your life dear

That's the most important
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Mamagee3 firstly are you an event planner
Cause most of your activities happen only in events
Well just know that I love you wholeheartedly ❤and I'll do anything for you.Don't worry there's no visa fee for Nigerians again am coming to see you in February

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Rebekah029:
you look like Lucky Dube in your profile pics...
Are you eniola badmus younger sister?
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Rebekah029(f): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Yes...any problem?
Re: Older Stranger Lady Got Angry After Looking At My Hair And Clothes? by Rebekah029(f): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Attracted To Older Women / Man With World's Biggest Joystick Reveals What It's Like To Be Big / Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.