Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

(weakness People Will Use Against You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (weakness People Will Use Against You) (273 Views)

Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(weakness People Will Use Against You) by tuks4life: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
(Weakness People Will Use Against You)

Low Willpower
Indecision Making
Trouble Saying NO
Low level of Confidence
Incompetence
Inconsistence
Mannerism (Asking Help)
Seeking Validation
Seeking Approval
Pride/Arrogance
Predictability
Taking blame for others
Showing emotion too early
Quick Tempered/Easily Offended
Trying to prove oneself
Undeserved Kindness
Being too Honest
People Pleasing
Women Pleasing
Changing for someone
Giving too much
Putting others wants first
Entitlement Mentality
Being too Available
Too playful
Overseriousness
Unable to admit mistake
Incessant saying of sorry
Explaining oneself all the time
Being a simp (Women Wrapper)
Financial Indiscipline
Self Criticism

Add yours too

2 Likes

Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Been too quiet

2 Likes

Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by millionboi2: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
U must fall into one
Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by purples25(f): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
True.
Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by tobechi74: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Everystrenghth can be used as a weakness when applied too much.
Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by WoundedLamb: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pleasing people and women pleasing? Are women not people? If you're into pleasing everyone, you'd get burnt, the gender does not matter.

But OP, if you don't do any of these, would you still count as human? Lol

1 Like

Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by Themainboy22: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Being introverted. I swear people go take advantage of you tire, until you learn the hard way. That's when they'll begin to call you slow poison grin.
Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by SILENTandSMART2: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
lol cheesy

they know say if they keep on asking i will definitely give out,

so they stress me alot angry
Re: (weakness People Will Use Against You) by grim33(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
MGTOW

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps Towards A Stable Relationship / For Males Only / 7 Major Lessons I Learnt From My Marital Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.