Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before (6064 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Ge0grapher(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
GeezBitz:
especially that yeye tiktok app how i hate it ehn undecided

U hate tiktok?? Bruh, u are missing !!
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Enceladus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
falcon01:
me and my goons use Samsung we just share directly via wifi or we bram the sh*t sender is a usless app which I think secretly mine your data and runs an auto ad click in the background just like ES file explore.

On point bro. Google had to banish that ES from the play store.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Olamyyde(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
if you don't update it won't connect to other phones na
Lol. It will. What you do is pretend as if you want to install it then go back to the app. I've been doing that for almost 3 years now.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Olamyyde(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Enceladus:

On point bro. Google had to banish that ES from the play store.
Same rule with Es lol. Find an old cracked apk and never update. Besides solid file explorer is better than it.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Balogunodua(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
GeezBitz:
especially that yeye tiktok app how i hate it ehn undecided

And that follow follow Viskit.... grin
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Kenneygirl(f): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olamyyde:

Lol. It will. What you do is pretend as if you want to install it then go back to the app. I've been doing that for almost 3 years now.
Wow I'd try it next time. I hate the latest update where you have to on location and all
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Dreyton36: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
johnhood:
When somebody give you something without charge be ready to do favour for them.

Bro you're deep
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by tarantino1: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Judybash93:

Try Shareit. It's a good alternative

When I used share it in 2016, na headaches the thing give me.

You have to stop the connection and reconnect again for a number of times before it worked
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Judybash93(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
tarantino1:

You have to stop the connection and reconnect again for a number of times before it worked

I'm currently using it and it's not that bad anymore
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by tarantino1: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm currently using it and it's not that bad anymore

That means they fixed the issue. It was really bad back then
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Earlystar698(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
richfriendsng:
I noticed this yesterday, so annoying, it will forcefully send Phoenix Browser or vskit app, so annoying.

Meanwhile, if you need a site to fetch you something this Xmas, quote me. Extremely affordable.
which site bro
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Also for a while now, users (myself included) have been complaining of not being able to share with PC. All these can be solved by downgrading your app. Their updates have bn crappy, at least since 2019.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Jacku: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
I don't yet have time to read it.
This thing is so annoying, if you're send maybe music from another phone, xender will just pick random apps from the phone and send to you, it won't only send it to you, it will start installing it, and even if you stop it from installing, it will still send you notification not to forget to install the app, like I'm the one that sent it in the first place, my guess is those apps paid xender to do it
Is it even stated in their terms and conditions that they are allowed to send random apps to my phone.
I've never experienced it.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Jacku: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Minjim:

Flashshare vanished since new phone started coming with Xender preinstalled
they couldn't keep up with the competition
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by GeezBitz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ge0grapher:

U hate tiktok?? Bruh, u are missing !!
like missing in cash abi what sef?
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by GeezBitz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Balogunodua:

And that follow follow Viskit.... grin
walai my brother, the way this apps jump into your phone while sharing something through xender would make you think u guys contribute money with their founder to buy your own phone undecided
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Ge0grapher(m): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2020
GeezBitz:
like missing in cash abi what sef?

Nah bruh, tiktok is fun, try installing it and actually use it.. u'd be amazed.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Jeffy1206(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Chinese products are full of bloatwares. They're all connected and the same. I guess I will downgrade mine cos it's nonsense.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Earlystar698:
which site bro
Drop your contact.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
yunglegend99:
interested
Drop your contact.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
danielinyang:

Which site oo
Drop your contact.
SamgoldBaba:

How far
Drop your contact.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Earlystar698(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
richfriendsng:
Drop your contact.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Earlystar698:

Alright
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by yunglegend99(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
richfriendsng:

Drop your contact.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Pofgrace(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2020
tarantino1:

I used Google file sharing option
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Necksonnel: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Xander is not safe. They may even be collecting everything you send including your private data on the low without you knowing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad Mini Specification / List Of Best Infinix Phones And All There Is To Know About Them. / How To Format A Nokia 6670

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.