Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before (6053 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
I don't yet have time to read it.
This thing is so annoying, if you're send maybe music from another phone, xender will just pick random apps from the phone and send to you, it won't only send it to you, it will start installing it, and even if you stop it from installing, it will still send you notification not to forget to install the app, like I'm the one that sent it in the first place, my guess is those apps paid xender to do it
Is it even stated in their terms and conditions that they are allowed to send random apps to my phone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by johnhood(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
When somebody give you something without charge be ready to do favour for them.

38 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
I noticed this yesterday, so annoying, it will forcefully send Phoenix Browser or vskit app, so annoying.

Meanwhile, if you need a site to fetch you something this Xmas, quote me. Extremely affordable.

10 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
johnhood:
When somebody give you something without charge be ready to do favour for them.
They show ads in their app, I guess they don't profit much with that, but forcefully sending apps to someone phone Is not cool
All these Chinese app

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Rareoil(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

They show ads in their app, I guess they don't profit much with that, but forcefully sending apps to someone phone Is not cool
All these Chinese app

I stopped updating that app because of that.

Uninstaller the app go to apk pure dot com, find any 2019 version and install.

Since then I have known peace.

8 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Thebwoy: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
This xender app is very corny
I wonder why they require GPS location turned ON b4 one can send

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Enceladus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chinese product friend, chinese product.

7 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

All these Chinese app

When I tell people people China has no regulation for many things they think it’s a joke. No checks and balance besides the West keeping them at bay from running Africa to the ground or rather underground. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by SamgoldBaba: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
richfriendsng:
I noticed this yesterday, so annoying, it will forcefully send Phoenix Browser or vskit app, so annoying.

Meanwhile, if you need a site to fetch you something this Xmas, quote me. Extremely affordable.
How far

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by kennyflames(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
and their everyday app Updates dey Vex
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by richfriendsng: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
SamgoldBaba:

How far
Chat me 07 0 368 4 4 418
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Olamyyde(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Lol. The number one rule of using xender is never update. I still use a 2018 version and I never update the shitty app.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by GeezBitz(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
This thing is so annoying, if you're send maybe music from another phone, xender will just pick random apps from the phone and send to you, it won't only send it to you, it will start installing it, and even if you stop it from installing, it will still send you notification not to forget to install the app, like I'm the one that sent it in the first place, my guess is those apps paid xender to do it
Is it even stated in their terms and conditions that they are allowed to send random apps to my phone.
especially that yeye tiktok app how i hate it ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by ayanbadejo68166: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2020
and their everyday app Updates dey Vex

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by tarantino1: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2020
I still use a 2018 version so no issues here

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Judybash93(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Try Shareit. It's a good alternative
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by BigDawsNet: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Not only xender... I don't read terms and conditions....

I just scan read
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Vyzz: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Whenever it happens I ask myself...

WHERE IS FLASHARE?

WHY DID FLASHARE JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Minjim: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Vyzz:
Whenever it happens I ask myself...

WHERE IS FLASHARE?

WHY DID FLASHARE JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?

Flashshare vanished since new phone started coming with Xender preinstalled
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Vyzz: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Minjim:

Flashshare vanished since new phone started coming with Xender preinstalled

That is new Chinese phones?
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by ostechno(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
They also download the updated version without you knowing, only for them to ask you to install when you open the app
This is completely wrong and can get their app banned from play store

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by danielinyang(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
richfriendsng:

Which site oo
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Olamyyde(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2020
ostechno:
They also download the updated version without you knowing, only for them to ask you to install when you open the app
This is completely wrong and can get their app banned from play store
Seriously I don't know how they do this. It still remains a mystery to me because i block xender from accessing internet and yet it still brings out updates.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Herbephe1(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Any time I delete the Phoenix and vskit browser,I always find them installed anytime I open my xender.The thing is really frustrating
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by yunglegend99(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
richfriendsng:

interested
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by falcon01: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2020
me and my goons use Samsung we just share directly via wifi or we bram the sh*t sender is a usless app which I think secretly mine your data and runs an auto ad click in the background just like ES file explore.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by uniqflames(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Just stop using xender, the problem is solved.
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by akinmusi(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Sunmoluvic

I know quite well it does one or 2 things.

1. Indirectly update itself using your host data. Not so sure about it. But was surprised how it could tell me update its available when I didn't go to store to update.

2. It wants to install an app by sending it with other files.

With just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo for you.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by honsule(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Thebwoy:
This xender app is very corny
I wonder why they require GPS location turned ON b4 one can send

i noticed that today when i wanted to send pix from my wife's phone. i was just wondering shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has Anybody Read Xender's Terms And Conditions Before by Kenneygirl(f): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Olamyyde:
Lol. The number one rule of using xender is never update. I still use a 2018 version and I never update the shitty app.
if you don't update it won't connect to other phones na

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This / List Of All Tecno Smartphones, Specs And Price. / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.