Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) (45991 Views)

Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Raypawer(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
As In! We for no send government that much

Acjohn:
If all of them dey do like this, we for no need government
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by starM: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yes, I know this place. It is by Yakowa Expressway, around Kamazou GRA. It is a welcome development.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by segun18(m): 1:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Good one Musa. God will richly bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Am so proud of you Musa, keep it up..
That's the kind of guys I love associating myself with. I love successful guys.
Not all these poor, frustrated guys we have on this forum.
...aunty no niggar also wants to be associated with a broke lady too. Na two way thing
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Shattuck(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2020
I kinda like this guy sha seem nice and cool headed, God bless you abundantly.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Xkale1234(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Onyi22:
why can't you be successful ehhhh you can be successful tooo
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by okanlanwon44879: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2020
:Am so proud of you Musa, keep it up.. That's the kind of guys I love associating myself with. I love successful guys. Not all these poor, frustrated guys we have on this forum. This girl no well o
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by EMMY76: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Nice one from musa our footballers from the east will rather prefer to invest heavily in lagos and abuja instead of their homeland.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by tunday2020(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Northurmate:
Ahmed Musa, Nigerian forward, set to open another sports centre in Kaduna.

Musa already opened one in Kano two years ago while launching a barbing salon a year after.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYHkyGjsQQ/?igshid=dekelm3l7h5y

Someone asked "only in the North?..."

Stupid question! How many of Musa are in the north? How many successful footballers are in the south? They can only talk of how their colleague wife dey eye them. Community project na no no!

Like I do say, the north is moving we are have the right to remain where we are.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Bapy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Johnkwolesanni:
Waste of money they won't maintain it because it's not in their culture lol
you that can maintain it where is your own ode
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
No be fight na
Bapy:
you that can maintain it where is your own ode
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by tunday2020(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Northurmate:
Ahmed Musa, Nigerian forward, set to open another sports centre in Kaduna.

Musa already opened one in Kano two years ago while launching a barbing salon a year after.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYHkyGjsQQ/?igshid=dekelm3l7h5y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGlNlM3H_o
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Superjazz: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Onyi22:
U just proved that ladies are noting but bitches and intimacy gadgets to men with the highest bidding I have bleeped so many so called classy girls in my area upon all their fronting and forming they open leg wide when they see cash with their privacy garanteed even one just got married recently chai!!!!nigga nor no say I don chop his wife pussy tire I think all ladies are bitches except the evening newspapers forming feminism
Tufiakwa I don't see why ladies should be clamouring for equal rights,I think bitch position is enough right what do you think?
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Donlouise(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarr
There ain't no poor niggarrrr in this world...it is just a matter of time...2seconds everywhere go burst
Let me tell you a secret baby girl
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord
mehn bro ilike dis one .dis one inspire me gan.
Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by Djangote: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football's All-time Leading Goalscorer In Competitive Games / Argentina Vs Nigeria, Lessons Learnt / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.