Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results (28182 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2020
LIKE GBADAMOSI,

LIKE TRUMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by AfroKnight: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2020
sammy329:
How can PDP be loosing woefully like this, where are the Soro Soke generation cheesy cheesy

I thought APC and Tinubu's dynasty is finished in Lagos.

Not everyone who is against you will automatically support your opponent. Expand your reasoning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by alfredilly: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Abstinence is the way EndSars protester responded to the election. The level of apathy showed the ruling parties has been rejecting leaving their followers to battle it out among themselves.
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by KunleyY19(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2020
parkervero:
It will be difficult for PDP to win in Lagos while tinubu is still alive

It's not like that despite the powers Jagaban wields in APC there are currently strong party men in APC in almost all LCDA. APC party men are very much. Unlike Saraki in Kwara Jagaban own is not more a one man show. APC party structure in Lagos is a well oiled machinery... Until a Governor performs woefully before you will see the real Otoge. And that's why Tinubu doesn't put Politicians as Governors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by gbadeyinka: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
If Trump claimed he was rigged, then Gbadamosi was robbed. Unrepentant political gladiators. He should restrategize & launch another battle to achieve his political ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by policy12: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2020
reallest:
Awon Eyan Donald Trump

God will forgive, u can't make heaven. ����
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ipobarethieves: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2020
cool wetin for Pa George to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by reallest(f): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2020
policy12:

God will forgive, u can't make heaven. ����

Eledumare got my back already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by reallest(f): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool wetin for Pa George to wail.

That one hold phD in wailing and crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by PHAYOL81: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
IITTA50:
Nigeria can not be a better place unless we start voting for personality ahead of party

And who's the better personality between Abiru and Gbadamosi? Please analyse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Afamed: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2020
PHAYOL81:

And who's the better personalty between Abiru and Gbadamosi? Please analyse.
Ignore that boy. He's a PDP apologist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by thaoriginator: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2020
reallest:
Awon Eyan Donald Trump
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Myhusband(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

The bolded is wrong actually

which of them is wrong actually? the one APC used tribalism to takeover PDP former sit in HOR and NA or APGA not giving Bianca Ojukwu senatorial ticket because she's not from Anambra state or the fact that AC now APC running Lagos state since 1999. tell me which one is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by teniolaisaiah(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Wetin u go talk before �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Doyin2(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
yommen:

The youths never promised PDP anything. In fact, the youths don't want people from both APC and PDP.

So why didn't they vote for other parties?

Keep on living in self denial and deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Doyin2(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
PHAYOL81:

And who's the better personalty between Abiru and Gbadamosi? Please analyse.

By all standards and criteria,Abiru was the better candidate.

And the best candidate won.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Housing(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
sammy329:
How can PDP be loosing woefully like this, where are the Soro Soke generation cheesy cheesy

This is how you use to cause more problems for APC most especially, who told you Soro Soke is about PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by nograv: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Rigged elections and shame on those who helped rigged it. Even if the people didn’t want PDP they would have chosen independents.

After Lekki tollgate you want me to believe Lagosians voted for APC in droves again..

Mtcheww, our political class have no shame....

Warning about what they will try in 2023...
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ceejay80s(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
sammy329:

I no understand too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by richie240: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Sundrus:
Oga carry ur L go dey one place. all of una na the same thing. As if u no rig in ur own capacity. The better rigger win. So u better FEM.
End of story!!!
cool
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
reallest:
Awon Eyan Donald Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
sammy329:

Did they campaign for him

Apc’s time is coming.
Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Aufbauh:
Lesson: Never bank on Nigerians online support for any election. They're just there to cheer you up to failure.

According to El-Rufai, the online community in Nigeria contributed a paltry 9% to electoral outcome.
Bulk of the voting populations are not active online.
True words

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by festacman(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
yommen:

The youths never promised PDP anything. In fact, the youths don't want people from both APC and PDP.

So, what is the alternative party the youths will support to make the change? Has anybody come up with any well-thought-out strategies?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by PHAYOL81: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Afamed:

Ignore that boy. He's a PDP apologist

Oh! I see. Thanks.
@Doyin2, i know as much. I threw in that question because i saw a lamenting comment about pedigree when of all the candidates, Abiru poses about the best personality.
I can only say kudos to all Lagosians for presenting a very fair and violent free election as well as going for the best notwithstanding all the recent drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by coolcare(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2020
At least if the dynasty want to finish, not in the hand of PDP.

sammy329:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results by Engrgeneral(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
BOG is a mouse make and a loser. Don't worry we will make you a senator on twitter. He is serial loser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.