Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign (59162 Views)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Linda Ikeji In Trouble After Interfering Into Another Lady Family Affairs. / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Thecreatorx:
I DON'T ride with degenerates and hypocrites

You're even a "feminist" grin chai because of need nwoko, your feminism has been crippled
Your mentality is a turn off for me. You think I being in support of women's right is solely because of one man who can't control his dick?? You're pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by PoliticalHunter: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Lol you see? Even if men don't try to treat women like a commodity,they actually don't even have to cos women do it themselves

Have money first,big money grin

16 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by cynthia500(f): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Your mentality is a turn off for me. You think I being in support of women's right is solely because of one man who can't control his dick?? You're pathetic!

“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by cynthia500(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by TheRedpillguy: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

And the husband or perverted man marrying without control isn't an Olosho? Btw who centralized the word 'Olosho' to the ladies only?

Hypocrisy at it's peak!

Its called options. Yeah it happens when men have money. Deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Babara1994(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

When a man shows interest in a lady it is okay but when the reverse is the case she's an olosho

It's pathetic and embarrassing how Nigerian men reason most times. Men are only allowed to do the hunting and relationship territorial defense right??
YES

2 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by MedicH: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Ned Nwoko has several other concubines? What would you call him, a faithful man I guess

You're pathetic!

He married all his women. That's atleast one thing you can prove. There's nothing about his being faithful or not you are sure of. Stop being a retardded fucktardd in this place.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Babara1994(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

YES
Because you've got no ballZ

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

U just posted trash...many guys in nigeria hv ended up marrying the ladies that approached them first ... her case is different...y is she stooping so low for a man that has a family already...in the end people like u will still say married men are the ones that disturb young girls

26 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Babara1994(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

And the husband or perverted man marrying without control isn't an Olosho? Btw who centralized the word 'Olosho' to the ladies only?

Hypocrisy at it's peak!
He is footing their bills, silly you!!

17 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Babara1994(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Ned Nwoko has several other concubines? What would you call him, a faithful man I guess

You're pathetic!
It's his money, stupid you!!
Use ur money to marry men if you can!!

22 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U just posted trash...many guys in nigeria hv ended up marrying the ladies that approached them first ... her case is different...y is she stooping so low for a man that has a family already...in the end people like u will still say married men are the ones that disturb young girls
Get behind me you MAN of the underworld.

2 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ryan03(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:
These hoes self undecided

All of them just carry Ned matter for head like gele, I'm sure a good number of them wants him to wife them.

Once they see person wey get money, they go lose their self control

Na wa oh

Peace smiley
you seem to be blind to the brothers who joined her in the campaign

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Muhylonaire007: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Lmao... Ned nwoko be like national cake, everybody wan have their share grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ryan03(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
mii4u:

Even if she needs to to indicate her interest in him, is this the way to go about it? This is purely foolishness... I wonder how much she paid those peeps with her. Mtchewwwwwww.
they are her family members
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Your opinions are filled with hatred towards Women. I can't support that.
HATRED? YOU ARE SO FUNNY. . Why are you so insecured?? Calm down and face reality. . .with this your mentality..u might self destruct o. . Anyways. .am available for counselling

7 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by twilliamx(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
See leaders of tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by JastSiryin(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Let's be honest, to a certain degree a woman is an "item" Atleast many women even the successful ones would go great lengths to objectify themselves. Just look at this one now, who's proudly implying her sole purpose in life is to be the priced pet of some bigwig. This is what many women want even though they may profess otherwise

11 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ryan03(f): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Thecreatorx:

The only weakling is the lesser gender who can't make a point without name calling
stop this, I followed their conversation and the guy started the name calling by referring to her as 'olosho' for supporting the lady. Don't tell me you missed that part

3 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by ogbonti: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
in Nigeria, for Nigerian girls, a relationship or relationshipS is a full time job and to be married is a retirement plan - bunch of pathetic lazy losers

The average Nigerian girl is a liability to any man who says hi to her, not to talk of dating or marrying her. those of you into relationships or marriage in naija - una dey try oooo, no wonder most of my age mates in naija now look like ancestors- old and f v c cked up looks of stress, and these liability women are more than any stress in the world!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Hypocrisy at it's peak!

He is not...rather the ladies that married him are oloshos ... we know they wudnt go near him if he had no money... I get baffled when I hear women saying they can't tolerate their husbands cheating, but still go ahead to b 2nd 3rd 4th wives ...its so contradictory, just bcis the man has money ...it doesn't mk sense to me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Since when did people start marryiing cause of money bikonu.

I thought you have to love the person fess
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Iniobong44(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Ned over to you
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by AuntRose(f): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
HATRED? YOU ARE SO FUNNY. . Why are you so insecured?? Calm down and face reality. . .with this your mentality..u might self destruct o. . Anyways. .am available for counselling
Thanks for the generous offer.
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Thecreatorx: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
stop this, I followed their conversation and the guy started the name calling by referring to her as 'olosho' for supporting the lady. Don't tell me you missed that part
There's always that Guy who needs female validation.
The initial comment was from neowanzeed, he made his comment and left, then a "feminist" felt the need to mention neo in her opinion and call men "PATHETIC AND EMBARRASSING" did you miss that part?

13 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by MrStylish(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Abobi
Guess news now
Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Ryan03(f): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Thecreatorx:

There's always that Guy who needs female validation.
The initial comment was from neowanzeed, he made his comment and left, then a "feminists" felt the need to mention neo in her opinion and call men "PATHETIC AND EMBARRASSING" did you miss that part?
that don't see all girl as prostitute cause they have different opinions from mine? Yes there is. Mentioning anybody is allowed on a public forum and I am sure you didn't see me congratulating her for calling men pathetic. Don't butt into an argument if you are not willing to point out the fault of both side, that was my point

1 Like

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by drlateef: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Do you now support polygamy? Are you not a feminist?

5 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Brownpeanut(f): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2020
AuntRose:

Isn't it overt? This lady right here just wants Ned for his money. That's what people call gold diggers.

11 Likes

Re: Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign by Liposure: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Fish brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) / Anita Joseph Endorsed By Shapers 9JA (Photos) / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.