Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign (14145 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Kolisky(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2020
NATIONAL leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, has reacted to his Kano visit, saying that against speculations, he was in the ancient city for a wedding.

Speaking at the airport on Friday night, Tinubu said: “I’m not in Kano for any political campaign, but to attend the wedding of a respected friend’s daughter.”

He also told the reporters that the unity of the country is paramount to him, and that he will continue to strive to make it an indivisible entity.
Tinubu, who arrived Kano on Friday afternoon, along with a former interim chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande; former chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu and notable members of APC, was at a reception organised to celebrate the marriage of the daughter of an Islamic scholar, Sheikh Muhammad Bin Uthman, the Chief Imam of Masjid-Al-Sahaba, held at Mosque Hunaisa Muhammad Bin Uthman.

The national leader said those promoting division in the country would continue to launch their arsenal to see to the end of its corporate existence, adding, however, that those who loved the country must therefore collectively work against those few divisive elements.

He lauded the Kano State governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, for his role in ensuring the unity of the country, as he further described him as one of the leading thinkers for national unity who deserve accolade.

He commended the governor for many developmental projects he had been executing across the state.

He said: “From the airport to this place, I have seen so many developmental projects that add many positive things to the state.

“We are elated by your hardwork and commitment towards developing the state. This is commendable.

“I urge you to continue developing the state. We all have faith in you and your patriotic posture.”

During his stay in Kano, the national leader visited his age-long friend, Alhaji Yusuf Ali and some notable Ulamas in the state capital, among whom were Sheikh Abdulwahb Abdulah, Sheikh Ibrahim Shehu Mai Ula and Sheikh Abdulgafar Kabara.

The Ulamas promised Tinubu their support and cooperation for whatever his decision is in 2023.

”We will support you on your future political ambition,” they said.

When confronted at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA) on his comment to the support by the Ulamas, Tinubu said: “I am in Kano for a wedding, not for any political campaign or ambition,” and boarded the aircraft already waiting for around 9 p.m on Friday night.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-kano-visit-not-for-political-campaign-tinubu/

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Ottyn01(m): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2020
FTC!!!!

Yes it is not for political campaign, He went there for FIFA campaign""
Who the he think is deceiving?

Tinubu nigerians are wiser now !!!!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by pinkgoodies(m): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Ottyn01:
Yes he is not for political campaign is for FIFA campaign
Tinubu nigerians are wise now

Nigerians are not wiser anything, instead you make him popular, he went to a friend's child wedding, but instead you are reading political undertone into it.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Mokason288(m): 2:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Who asked you?

Abi guilty conscience is worrying you ni ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Praxis758: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Not for political campaign but for religious crusade.

Let him keep receiving me.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Gwagone: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2020
That his own cup of tea

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Moneywirer: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Guess what..... No one cares.
You can't be president!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by plaindealer: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2020
The Ulamas promised Tinubu their support and cooperation for whatever his decision is in 2023.

”We will support you on your future political ambition,” they said.

grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Selfish and greedy bullion van thief, after milking Lagos and Lagosians dry like dry Kpanla he is still not satisfied. God will judge you all when the time comes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by plaindealer: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Selfish and greedy bullion van thief, after milking Lagos and Lagosians dry like dry Kpanla he is still not satisfied. God will judge you all when the time comes.

Sorry for your pain, heartache, body ache, frustration and sufferation, Lagosians don't send you, they don't know you and they don't even care about your Tinubu headache.

With so much confidence and trust in Lagosians to always do the right thing, Tinubu left Lagos and while away in far away Kano, Lagosians still delivered, they still went to the polls to vote for his candidate and political party.

All you ipob and PDP Bullion Van noise and rubbish ends on NL and the social media, Lagosians Love Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and they Love their Lagos state.

Don't kill yourself abeg... grin grin grin grin

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by DbitterTruth: 3:46am On Dec 06, 2020
yes we agree with u... it was for a revival service- a prayed meeting organised for the revival of a dead ONE NIGERIA... Abi na u go come rule when d national cake done scatter?... we hopefully look forward to ur conducting similar prayer meetings in others states & regions of d country... indeed ur not campaigning..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Kwamecron(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Who ask him question?

If e like visit sanbisa forest,

Who e epp.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by plaindealer: 3:57am On Dec 06, 2020
DbitterTruth:
yes we agree with u... it was for a revival service- a prayed meeting organised for the revival of a dead ONE NIGERIA... Abi na u go come rule when d national cake done scatter?... we hopefully look forward to ur conducting similar prayer meetings in others states & regions of d country... indeed ur not campaigning..

grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Ahmed0336(m): 5:24am On Dec 06, 2020
So to honor a friend's invitation don turn wahala because BAT is a politician

Nawa for some region

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Racoon(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Politicians dont ever talk truth.No truth in their mouth even when facts are staring them in the face.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by lagdmark(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2020
The only national leader Apc have is Mr. Buhari, any other leader is a regional one.
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by plaindealer: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Pathetic slave! For how long will you remain a slave? how long will you continue to eat from the crumbs that falls off your masters table? What legacy will you leave for your children when it's time to depart this sinful world? Because you were born a slave doesn't mean you should end up as one. There's still time to redeem yourself from mental slavery.

For your info, nobody cares whatever happens to Lagosians or Lagos. If you guys choose to remain slaves under Tinubu so be it.

It seems you Lagos Afonjas can't read the handwritten on the wall. Tinubu doesn't care about you and your fellow slaves, he only cares about Mc Oluomo and other Lagos touts who are his working tools.

Touting is the order of the day in Lagos and as such there's high increase in the number of out of school children. The possibility that your own children will opt out of school and become a tout is very very high. This is what you should concern yourself with not me.
[/s]

See heavy painment..

grin grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by slawormiir: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Pussy asss niggarrrr whose wings are gonna be clipped soon ...sooner than we thought
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Bobotic(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Who asked him? Mr. Jagaban
grin grin grin

You are NOTHING in the SIGHT of GOD.

Happy Sunday Everyone !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by clarocuzioo(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Coming from a Chicago drug Baron who once said he does not believe in one Nigeria.

Ok now we understand better , you went to teach Gandollar how to.move the dollars in bullion van instead of stuffing it in babaringa.

Gandollar vs Bullion Van !!! What a wicked collabo
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by parkervero(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2020
We know na
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Bossontop(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2020
grin grin grin

If you say so sir..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Arysexy(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2020

”We will support you on your future political ambition,” they said

So wedding of Saturday, na him u go on Friday and was busy visiting politicians and taking ride with Gandollar round the state.

Wedding kee you there! Liar MoreHarmMade!

We are waiting for your political moves. Edo treatment awaits you again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by mob(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Like him or hate him, tinubu is d most cut across and respected politician in Nigeria.. Ur wailing cannot stop his jagabanism.....

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by gaskiyamagana: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Ottyn01:
Yes he is not for political campaign is for FIFA campaign
Tinubu nigerians are wise now
Online PDP Wailer, the Wailing Warrior

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Campaign or not campaign, have it from the back of your mind that Kano people will never vote for you Tinubu.

Ganduje himself, Kano people no like am

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by Willygc: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services that is widely trusted to pay massive profits 15% weekly with highest levels of service, security, and support.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by rawtouch: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2020
what's tha bizness
Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by gaskiyamagana: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Bobotic:
Who asked him? Mr. Jagaban
grin grin grin

You are NOTHING in the SIGHT of GOD.

Happy Sunday Everyone !!!
This is your today's topic for churches in Biafra Republic, not for our next 2023 presidential campaign. By next week end, he will be visiting your political leaders too. Continue wailing here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign by gaskiyamagana: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Campaign or not campaign, have it from the back of your mind that Kano people will never vote for you Tinubu.

Ganduje himself, Kano people no like am
Ipob News Agency

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.