Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Those Of You Crying There Nothing, No Husband, Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Of You Crying There Nothing, No Husband, Read This (327 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Successful Woman, No Husband / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Of You Crying There Nothing, No Husband, Read This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Do what the lord said you should willingly and cheerfully and he also will do exceedingly, abundantly far and above all human standard.

You haven‘t done all of his deal, you are quick complaining how he hasn‘t done his part, are you charging the ever faithful one that is ready to put off all of heavens and earth just to be real and true?,

Be real and true for verily what so ever a man sowed that he will reap accordingly. Hallelujah
Re: Those Of You Crying There Nothing, No Husband, Read This by Mercisharelove(f): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Awesome
Re: Those Of You Crying There Nothing, No Husband, Read This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Plenty

(1) (Reply)

Dick Enlargement / Please Help Me With Useful Pronunciation Guides To Learn Hausa Language / Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.