Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election (22714 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by blacknp(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yankee101:
I laff at naija politics. That APC is winning any elections is laffable
Then Pdp winning, I guess the circus has come to town?
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
All APC needs in SE is just to have some little support. This is to satisfy constitutional requirement of 2/3. Because, if presidential election in Nigeria is by mere simple majority, there are places in Nigeria Tinubu will not waste his time and resources to go for campaign.

50% votes from North
30 % votes from SW
15 % votes from SS
Total = 95%. I think that's enough.

Pls I don't know who provides the remaining 5% votes. grin

You people just come online to advertise your poor education and confirm your certificates as oluwole.
I hope you know with your tabulation he has not won any region and he's actually losing.
It's kinda obvious people like you can't form the brain box of a political party.
You're just e-urchins being used to disturb and distract the internet
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Solavic2020(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Where is the fraud boy
You blind or u be deaf.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Solavic2020:

You blind or u be deaf.

Are you blind to see that of pdp? So you were expecting okewulonu to win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwafor Orizu's Family To Hold Memorial Thanksgiving Service / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.