Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election (22711 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Coldie(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2020
V
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Solavic2020:
Apc and election fraud are 5&6.
I pity PDP
My candid advice to PDP stop wasting your money on elections.

Where is the fraud boy

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I still can't understand how sane people still vote for APC.

I know they rigged but how did the people even allowed them to rig??

How did they rig

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Kemistri4(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Mavrick2012:
Sorry to say,but the truth is,the south east is the most confused region politically.
Always aligning with the government at the center.
Already,Umahi is leading the way.
In there shallow mind,APC will handover Power to them, come 2023, if they move to APC.

You're crazy. So voting APC is now a crime?

So voting APC means theh want presidency?

You need a mental check

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
EMMY76:
Some inec officials told us that the apc massively rigged the election that the pdp actually won I hope they can back up this claim with solid proofs in court?

Its a big lie.apc totally dominates okigwe zone,the pdp candidate is unknown and almost lost his LGA so how could pdp had won?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:
Party, without Candidate?

This is a new one.

Inec are foolish.I thought they will announce a candidate during the declaration? Am afraid this will affect them
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Inec are foolish.I thought they will announce a candidate during the declaration? Am afraid this will affect them
That's what I am saying.
No candidate. They only declared APC winner.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Its a big lie.apc totally dominates okigwe zone,the pdp candidate is unknown and almost lost his LGA so how could pdp had won?
Totally dominate, you say?
The results is 36k to 31k.....leave am oooo.

Imo N is not what you think...leave am for Imo West for APC.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

That's what I am saying.
No candidate. They only declared APC winner.

Even with 2 candidates...APC won 5 LGAs
PDP 1 LGA ..yet the difference is 5k

That difference of 5k is disturbing.from the results you posted,apc were winning at the units massively even in obowo.pdp did not win any and yet they difference is just 5.
In other words,it goes to prove what I told kahal that apc are not too strong in okigwe zone.in 2016 senate rerun,late uwajumogu won athan narrowly.even last year,he actually lost but the courts declared him controversially.funny enough,apc won the two reps seats with a bigger margin.rochas cannot win orlu with nothing less than 10,000.compare okigwe to cross river north margin and you will see that apc does not really rig like pdp.it means bayelsa is very open.
Where is obuksbayelsa

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

Totally dominate, you say?
The results is 36k to 31k.....leave am oooo.

Imo N is not what you think...leave am for Imo West for APC.

No,understand me na.apc inspite of the narrow margin won 5 out of six lgas.I'll like to see the LGA breakdown.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

That difference of 5k is disturbing.from the results you posted,apc were winning at the units massively even in obowo.pdp did not win any and yet they difference is just 5.
In other words,it goes to prove what I told kahal that apc are not too strong in okigwe zone.in 2016 senate rerun,late uwajumogu won athan narrowly.even last year,he actually lost but the courts declared him controversially.funny enough,apc won the two reps seats with a bigger margin.rochas cannot win orlu with nothing less than 10,000.compare okigwe to cross river north margin and you will see that apc does not really rig like pdp.it means bayelsa is very open.
Where is obuksbayelsa
I was even surprised seeing the results. (5k difference)

And you had Ararume and Ibezim together o.

And I gathered they cancelled some PUs in Obowo. That is why I wanted to ask Kahal29, how big Obowo is?

APC's strongest zone is still Imo West by far.

I think Imo North's closeness to Abia & Imo East , is the reason.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Rigged. No sentiments, i swear it's rigged. i know APC because I'm a member so is my family
okay, we've heard you. grin
Meanwhile reduce your noise on every thread my brother grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For those who have been asking NwaAmaikpe for the meaning of APC, it means

Anything is Possible in the Country.

It only gets weirder because how do you explain the victory of a party that fielded no candidate in an election?
you don't read the Court injunction part?
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I still can't understand how sane people still vote for APC.

I know they rigged but how did the people even allowed them to rig??
Yes, Tinubu rigged it for them.
He'll continue to rig all election till he rigged himself in come 2023 while you all wail for another 8 years grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by yaki84: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
All APC needs in SE is just to have some little support. This is to satisfy constitutional requirement of 2/3. Because, if presidential election in Nigeria is by mere simple majority, there are places in Nigeria Tinubu will not waste his time and resources to go for campaign.

50% votes from North
30 % votes from SW
15 % votes from SS
Total = 95%. I think that's enough.

Pls I don't know who provides the remaining 5% votes. grin

And the other candidate who will run against tinubu gets 40percent votes from north, 50percent votes from south west, 80percent votes from south south, 80 percent votes from south east.... Who do u think will be declared winner between tinubu and his opponent?
Its even appalling how u summed that up and think thats how results of elections are being derived.
In elections if total votes cast is 20, it signifies 100percent, if a candidate gets 15percent of those votes it means others had 85percent. So u see u reason without ur brains cos they switch it

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

I was even surprised seeing the results. (5k difference)

And you had Ararume and Ibezim together o.

And I gathered they cancelled some PUs in Obowo. That is why I wanted to ask Kahal29, how big Obowo is?

APC's strongest zone is still Imo West by far.

I think Imo North's closeness to Abia & Imo East , is the reason.

In 2006,the projected population was 117,000 and current estimate is 161,000. Not so big
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

In 2006,the projected population was 117,000 and current estimate is 161,000. Not so big
kahal29......report here for questions.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
All APC needs in SE is just to have some little support. This is to satisfy constitutional requirement of 2/3. Because, if presidential election in Nigeria is by mere simple majority, there are places in Nigeria Tinubu will not waste his time and resources to go for campaign.

50% votes from North
30 % votes from SW
15 % votes from SS

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

kahal29......report here for questions.

If the cancelled votes no reach 50_000,it is a waste
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Simplyleo: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
yaki84:

And the other candidate who will run against tinubu gets 40percent votes from north, 50percent votes from south west, 80percent votes from south south, 80 percent votes from south east.... Who do u think will be declared winner between tinubu and his opponent?
80% of 3 million is 2.4 million.

North cannot give igbo 40% even in the next world. Highest 2%.

But 50% of 70 million is 35 million.

Just the north is enough.

Argue with lamidi cownu.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

If the cancelled votes no reach 50_000,it is a waste
Not up to.....about 20k registered voters.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Greatken007(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
It was the party that went for election not the candidate(it is the name of the party that appeared on the ballot not name of candidate) ,it is court that will finally determine the true candidate ,INEC is simply acting according to the law.
senatordave1:

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by idahme(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I don't understand, who now won?

Hahahahaha, pdp won. That's just the legal truth, as its stands the two guys laying claims to the party slots has been disqualified. INEC legal team did not do a good job, the best bet is for them to postpone the results announcement to about Wednesday for them to have more time to study the legal implications of the judgements before declaring the results. They just set a bad precedence in Nigeria by declaring a party winner of an election without having a candidate which negates the principles of the electoral laws of the land. You can't have a party without a candidate likewise not having a candidate without a party non can stand independent of the other .... Let's see how it pans out, but I doubt if the decision of INEC can stand the test of the court.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by idahme(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2020
seunmsg:
I thought INEC published Ararume’s name as the candidate of APC before the election now. What has changed? Anyway, congratulations to APC. I support whoever eventually gets the ticket between Ararume and Ibezim.

You don't know what is popping...... Find out the latest.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by yaki84: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

80% of 3 million is 2.4 million.

North cannot give igbo 40% even in the next world. Highest 2%.

But 50% of 70 million is 35 million.

Just the north is enough.

Argue with lamidi cownu.
Simple statistics u dont know.
If tinubu wins north's 50percent of total votes cast, that means the other 50percent is left for other contenders to share. The closest can get atleast 30-40percent of the remaining votes left. If there r 20million valid votes cast, it means tinubu goes home with 10million votes and 10million votes left for others to share. There is possibility of the closest contender to go home with 5-7million votes whixh represent up to 30-40 percent.
That is how to do stats, not what u did up there.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

Not up to.....about 20k registered voters.

No need because less than 10,00 will come out.
Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Primase: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

50% votes from North
30 % votes from SW
15 % votes from SS

You are not wise.
Go back to your Maths teacher for refund of your fees

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by Primase: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
yaki84:

Simple statistics u dont know.
If tinubu wins north's 50percent of total votes cast, that means the other 50percent is left for other contenders to share. The closest can get atleast 30-40percent of the remaining votes left. If there r 20million valid votes cast, it means tinubu goes home with 10million votes and 10million votes left for others to share. There is possibility of the closest contender to go home with 5-7million votes whixh represent up to 30-40 percent.
That is how to do stats, not what u did up there.

Why are teaching the idiot Maths for free?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election by yaki84: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Primase:

Why are teaching the idiot Maths for free?
Yesterday was world volunteering day..
Lets say am working the talk.
As work no dey for me to do, lemme help educate some folks here.
Am good in maths and stats.
Though i studied marine biology....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign / Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.