Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (2202 Views)

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Rrchrd(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
boss pls fwd it to: richardmondaye@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Sylove: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bro Abeg forward to me too adasylove@gmail.com
posstimo:
Can u forward the mail to me boss, so I can join the training?? adewaleolalemi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Mightyodi: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please bro send it to
promiseodiakaose@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by acumen90(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Forward it to me, please. chijioke.jokeke@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by nomnso2016: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2020
God bless you immensely
My email, nomnso2016@gmail.com
Pls Ooooh I need it

Thanks deaar
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2020
please i need the mail, myeduprojectconsult@gmail.com thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
don't u think they are separate mail?if u still insists. make I send ?make I send ?I don't know how to run am that y am asking
pls forward the link to me, andrewotene@gmaill.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Richardlove(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Pls, forward it to me on chriskris8881@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Hawie23luv: 5:33am On Dec 09, 2020
please forward to me. my email
hawawuaudu3@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by captain2020(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2020
If you need me to send you the link plus another link to fill form for participation for the certificate. Kindly WhatsApp me with 08029868198 with your 100 airtime.

Please don't WhatsApp me without the 100 airtime.

NOTE: I'M TELLING YOU TOPIC TREATED THAT YOU WILL FILL AND OTHERS INFORMATION. THANKS
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Henrique99: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Please forward to my email: nnabuezehenry@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity / Take It Serious !!! Job Vacancy (lagos Base Only) / U - Connect Hr Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.