Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Closed, Thanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed, Thanks (686 Views)

Case closed thanks / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Closed, Thanks by dimexy247(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Please don't kill yourself. Stop nursing that thought of suicide as it would shatter your wife and son even the unborn child.

Life as we know it is unbalanced and unfair. God don't select to bless. Those born to rich families are just lucky.

Keep your hopes up and God will answer you one day soon. Life is hard in this part of the world. I pray you find help soon.

What skills do you have and where is your location?
Re: Closed, Thanks by portacabin: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I need help before I commit suicide. I have been depressed for the past weeks. Life becomes meaningless to me each day I woke and still find myself in this same condition. Before the lockdown I was working and we are managing our lives with the little I earn. Weeks into the covid 19 pandemic I was stopped at work. My wife took in during that period also. She has had 2 miscarriage last year so aborting the baby is not coming to our mind. We need the baby. Month roll into months and I was still hoping of getting another job. Now my wife is 7months pregnant, we don't have money for her to start anti natal or buy baby things. My son too is out of school and my rent has expired for God's know months now. Each time I look at my wife and son, I feel hurt as a man, I see myself as a failure. I don't know if God will ever listen to my prayer or my cry. Do God select people he bless? I am an ophan myself and I know what I pass through growing up. But life has been really unfair to me. I am honestly depressed and I might do something stupid. Please I need help before it's too late.

My email: handsomeandlovely2005@gmail.com
where do you live and what is your qualification or skill

1 Like

Re: Closed, Thanks by Pierocash(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Suicide thought is the thought of cowards. I was in your shoe,she took in and I had no job,no house. No money for antenatal, but I squared up,relocated to PH without knowing where to lay my head when I would arrive PH.

But glory to God,she put to bed and everything turned. Bless God,the boy is 8 years today ,doing fine in school,even though I didn't end up marrying her.

So bro, brace up,it is just a passing phase if you approach the challenges with positivity
Re: Closed, Thanks by uboma(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2020
So many sob stories here by newly registered members.

@op, why not use your regular moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by risos(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Op dis not the latest December format!!!

disclaimer

Anybody get work?

Make una give am o, make him no make headline for bad news
Re: Closed, Thanks by Zeion422(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
if u can survive as an orphan to dis point of ur life....it mean u can still survive ur present condition..do not make ur son pass through wat u experience or else u are setting a bad record for ur generation tooo come

1 Like

Re: Closed, Thanks by nifemi25(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Foolish man. So you believe suicide is the best solution to your problem. Don't you think what will happen to your so call wife and kid when you eventually commit your suicide.. The energy you used in typing this trash here, why can't you used it to praise God cos you are still a life..

2 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
I appreciate everyone advice and abuse. I expect to receive all of this before posting what I am going through here. Both the people that says it is a format. I pray you will not see your family go through this road we are now. I have think over and over about this and I think it's better I seek help. Which I am doing here. Devil have been trying to mislead me in the past few days. But I still believe in God even though he has done little to help me. I can be seen physically for assistance. I live in Lagos.
Re: Closed, Thanks by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stop threatening to kill yourself. If you do it, it is your family that will suffer it, not us.

3 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by Chomsky1967(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Two people asked what skills you have and your qualification, answer them!!!

4 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Which date is d killing taking place? We fit do joint day o. I dey reason same sef.

1 Like

Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
portacabin:
where do you live and what is your qualification or skill

I live in Lagos. I am a university dropout. Dropped out in year 3. I plan to go into business but I have no funds.
Re: Closed, Thanks by Glink2018(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:
I appreciate everyone advice and abuse. I expect to receive all of this before posting what I am going through here. Both the people that says it is a format. I pray you will not see your family go through this road we are now. I [b]have think [/b]over and over about this and I think it's better I seek help. Which I am doing here. Devil have been trying to mislead me in the past few days. But I still believe in God even though he has done little to help me. I can be seen physically for assistance. I live in Lagos.

Can you sell gala and bottle water on the third mainland bridge?/

Folks, this is a cooked up story...

2 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by ifko: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I need help before I commit suicide. I have been depressed for the past weeks. Life becomes meaningless to me each day I woke and still find myself in this same condition. Before the lockdown I was working and we are managing our lives with the little I earn. Weeks into the covid 19 pandemic I was stopped at work. My wife took in during that period also. She has had 2 miscarriage last year so aborting the baby is not coming to our mind. We need the baby. Month roll into months and I was still hoping of getting another job. Now my wife is 7months pregnant, we don't have money for her to start anti natal or buy baby things. My son too is out of school and my rent has expired for God's know months now. Each time I look at my wife and son, I feel hurt as a man, I see myself as a failure. I don't know if God will ever listen to my prayer or my cry. Do God select people he bless? I am an ophan myself and I know what I pass through growing up. But life has been really unfair to me. I am honestly depressed and I might do something stupid. Please I need help before it's too late.

Always have it in mind that guys close to u Will Bleep your wife immediately u kill yourself. That will kill any suicidal thoughts.
I pray that God will have mercy and send you a helper.
Two months s is too much u will see that everything will happen suddenly.
Re: Closed, Thanks by portacabin: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:

I live in Lagos. I am a university dropout. Dropped out in year 3. I plan to go into business but I have no funds.
what skills do you have
Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
portacabin:
what skills do you have

I can drive and I have a valid driving license. If I see a car I can use for Uber/taxify business I will appreciate that. Better still I plan to start a POS business in my street but I have no money to start it.
Re: Closed, Thanks by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:
Hello nairalanders,

You're not depressed, you're just going through difficult times which shall soon pass if you persevere.

Why would you think of killing yourself when you have people who look up to and depend on you?
Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:

I can drive and I have a valid driving license. If I see a car I can use for Uber/taxify business I will appreciate that. Better still I plan to start a POS business in my street but I have no money to start it.

Why not get a driving job or any decent job the men up there are willing to offer, instead of going into POS biz? Do you have a start up capital? Besides the risk there far outweighs the gains.
Re: Closed, Thanks by signature2012(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Handsome2005:

I hate this part you just wrote..
You are a college drop out,you ain't the first and wont be the last.That does not mean you wont be successful in life.

What skill do you have ?You refused to answer.
Detail your work experience.
What kind of hustling job you can do.
What part of Lagos do you reside ?
Dont be shy to drop your phone number,not account number or email.

If you expect someone to read you unverified story online and open a POS shop for you,you are not serious yet.

Can you drive maruwa?
Do conductor?
Drive Okada?

What can you do
You need to start thinking outside the box,you have a son and another kid on the way.

Na b4b4 I dey quickly credit person after reading their terrifying stories, but too many fake and bloody scammers don teach person lesson.

And again,what is your old moniker

2 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by signature2012(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
CalliDora1:

Why not get a driving job or any decent job the men up there are willing to offer, instead of going into POS biz? Do you have a start up capital? Besides the risk there far outweighs the gains.

That is what they are fond of doing.Asking what they dont even have 10% opening capital.

One stupid mofo was telling me somedays ago,I should send $$$ back home and we sell it.That there is too much profit in it due to high exchange rate.I ask him,how do I get my money back?He went dumb!!!!!

Instead of thinking how to get an unskilled job to survive first,they will tell you do know more about business.

2 Likes

Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
author=signature2012 post=96795261]

That is what they are fond of doing.Asking what they dont even have 10% opening capital.

One stupid mofo was telling me somedays ago,I should send $$$ back home and we sell it.That there is too much profit in it due to high exchange rate.I ask him,how do I get my money back?He went dumb!!!!!

Imagine....

Instead of thinking how to get an unskilled job to survive first,they will tell you do know more about business.
This guy is even skilled. He still stands a better chance of getting a job quickly.

I really think he needs a job.
Re: Closed, Thanks by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2020
No one really know what life is throwing at me. Nevertheless, I appreciate your advice. I have heard hundreds of them. I need real help. Job, assistance etc. Since none is coming I will just bury my worries and go to the next world. I am bringing this post down.

(1) (Reply)

Hemoglobin Issues / We Have Been Married For 2 Year And I Have Never Beaten My Wife. / Happy New Month - 1K Recharge Card Give Away for July !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.