Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Honda Curse - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Honda Curse (2497 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / I Would Like To See Opinions About The Honda Civic 2008 Model / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Honda Curse by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:

This dude ... You want me to handle your fück up again... Idiøt... Small boy

You don sell that your cheap hand me down Nissan ...

At least I am pushing my second benz ... What I can bet is that your papa never drive benz even Vboot and you no fit drive it

Ozuoo

Nobi only 1999, even 1899 ML idiot

You talk too much, mister man. Dey talk like small girl wey dey do NCE.
Re: The Honda Curse by AmuDimpka: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You talk too much, mister man. Dey talk like small girl wey dey do NCE.
you have shown your stupidity over the years, I was ignoring you... But now , I would be on you ....

Monkey
Re: The Honda Curse by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
you have shown your stupidity over the years, I was ignoring you... But now , I would be on you ....

Monkey

Lmao. See who's talking. grin

Quite ironical.
Re: The Honda Curse by AmuDimpka: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lmao. See who's talking. grin

Quite ironical.
you have made a fool of yourself here a long time and folks don't take you serious..... Oga "british cars are piece of junk" so the idiot said

Ozuor
Re: The Honda Curse by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Again, ironic. grin
Re: The Honda Curse by mrsage(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Kewtt:

I have seen this even on this model fresh from the port. Legspread yakata on Ilesha Ife expressway.... No number just cleared

Nigerian car dealers are known to import dead and run down cars.

1 Like

Re: The Honda Curse by diportivo: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
nigerian car buyers are known to foolishly ignore red flags and not do due intelligence before buying cars

3 Likes

Re: The Honda Curse by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
diportivo:
nigerian car buyers are known to foolishly ignore red flags and not do due intelligence before buying cars

Facts.
Re: The Honda Curse by BamBamK: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
diportivo:

diligence cool
Re: The Honda Curse by Kewtt: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
mrsage:

Nigerian car dealers are known to import dead and run down cars.

Excuses upon excuses

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Considering DIY: From SUV To Pickup / Urgent Need For Toyota Rav4 2005 Reg / I Want To Buy A Nigerian Grade A Used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.