Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours (29061 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by asuquoabel585: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
God Bless You With This Message

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by steeltrust: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Who's this clout chaser, borrow pose, these men are becoming very weird
coming from a failed female nonentity

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by asuquoabel585: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
God Bless You With This Message,SOME would say i need a man that build mansion simple answer you would get them for where you build your own
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Ytea(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Word!
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by emekaobaro: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
this one pain you well
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Superjazz: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:
What is this clout chaser saying?
Pained grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by BigBrother9ja: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vulcan24:
Morachi... Talented hip hop guy back then

We are destroying our own youthfulness with uncouth comments

U guys should go and marry and be responsible instead of always abusing imaginary girls
Who's this he thee ort?
Is marriage now an achievement?
You deserve an award for this comment..

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Skmoda360(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Shatap jawre....it pain her say he talk true.....I can't spend my cash on this kinda woman undecided.....lazy leeches everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Happy2020: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Completely agree. Too many gold diggers and
Hoes out there
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
My nigga.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
What's difficult for you to understand.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Bennysam: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Truth they say is bitter
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Jessepaid(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shit.... well...

If you ladies were to submit kpekus automatically for every guy who has helped you financially.....

Body count go pass national population..

You have to be royalty to want royalty
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by ChengHun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
True talk
Learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token chat me on : zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
It's only girls who have such mind set.

How many do you know that doesn't have such mind set?
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
steeltrust:
coming from a failed female nonentity
grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
danchuzzy:
people are just becoming more toxic day by day.

How does it relate to the post.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by juseng(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
this thread is underrated
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Damsexy18(f): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
On point
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Coldie(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

How many do you know that doesn't have such mind set?
Women above 30 no get dz kind mindset
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

Women above 30 no get dz kind mindset
Where are you getting the statistics from?
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Coldie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

Where are you getting the statistics from?
Women above 30 are more reasonable than their 20counterparts
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I prefer the God fearing kind of man before considering any other thing

Then fear God first
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Fatkideric: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
If you feel triggered as a woman, you have issues and bitterness because you don't like the truth. Abeggi

Zzor:
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

Virgina person, E pain nam wella

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Emanodimo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Brandonx:
The plain truth! Gone are those days when having a pusśy is seen as some sort of leverage.
The time these girls waste on gold digging would be more than enough to develop themselves but they won't.
I don't blame them tho its we men, we attach too much importance to that pusśy.

Sincere, some men add too much importance to their status not just a pussy.
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by booblacain(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:
Rich guy: I can only date girls in my circle
Redpillers: Way to go nig.ga
Rich girl: Wants to maintain status quo
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Most are Insurance brokers.
Some are undergraduates.

The others are just wannabes: they are the real SIMPs!
Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided

intelligent and mature comment.

show me a guy who vilifies women at every juncture and I will show you a complete failure in life.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Liposure: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Vulcan24:
Morachi... Talented hip hop guy back then

We are destroying our own youthfulness with uncouth comments

U guys should go and marry and be responsible instead of always abusing imaginary girls
hapuya like that
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by mathong: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Revolution2021
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by danchuzzy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
onyechez:

How does it relate to the post.

angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed / Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.