Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours (29064 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Kaymaxine(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Who's this clout chaser, borrow pose, these men are becoming very weird
He is saving your ass nigga
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Martini101(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Yesterday we had a get-together and my colleague was chyking this girl. E come ask her whether dey drive grin. When she left, I asked him, “which kind wahala be this? Una done add driving to the requirements?”

He said “Yesso, at our last AGM, we agreed that the girl must know how to drive and swim. She must also be employed”

This admission process done hard o.

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by stephcat: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Of course you wouldn't like this kinda post cuz it's not in your favour.. Liabilitic Bitch
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Arizonaguy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
hahahaha' who broke the table cheesy cheesy cheesy

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Only God knows why you spamming NL with almost same mentions
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Arizonaguy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
hahahaha' who broke the table cheesy cheesy cheesy

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Only God knows why you spamming NL with almost same mentions
i pray you find what you looking for
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

Even if he borrowed, he borrowed what your father, brothers and all the males close to you by blood or relationship cannot borrow!
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by razible5384(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

You clearly don't understand sexual Value.

Redpillers understand that in other to be a high value male you need to take care of yourself, workout and be Rich. Top 10% of Men. Redpillers understand this. Its women that are delusional. So saying redpillers are broke and all that don't make sense. Yes some are not really their yet but they know that that's the aim. And no woman will distract them and that's a Win.
#TheRedpillguy
preach man... Preach...
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by razible5384(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I can't start somewhere again sef. There's no need.

Three weeks ago, they said they didn't want entitled leeches. I stopped being entitled. The leech part hard me to stop.

Two weeks ago, they said they don't want olosho with wide kini as wife. I stopped that one. It was hard but a girl gats to do what needs to be done.

Last week they said they wanted independent ladies who are working, I started that one. I'm not yet independent but since the two go hand in hand...

Now this week, they want ladies that have luxury car.

Ah ah. What is all this nah? I'm only one person ooh. Why are they stressing women like this? Are we the reason economy is like this? Why all this criteria? angry angry
grin grin...ur just funny
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by seunfape(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:
What is this clout chaser saying?
no girls go like this .
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by seunfape(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
I prefer the God fearing kind of man before considering any other thing
Aunty what all girls want is money ...they consider money first ,then every other things follow
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DukeJoe17: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

Pained gold digger.

Pussy is not proportional to luxury car but to dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast / Jinad Habibat Gets 2 Cars From Two Different Fans / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.