Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol (1612 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Claim Yoruba Words To Be Theirs? / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? / Do Igbo's Have Mixed Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by RonOneal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
When I was single, I dated a fair amount of women, a lot them African, while stationed here in Germany and the Igbo sistas, for real, always played the hardest get, but always took care of me very well and treated me very nice, they take care of their men very good, but for some odd reason they were always a little harder on me than on African men. AA men are not generally known to be players, but I always got treated like one, I wonder why? Igbos where you at?
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by snowdrops(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
so where are you from?
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by RonOneal(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
I'm African American of Barbadian descent, second generation on my mom side and African American on my dad side. I posted one of my old pics in another thread.
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by obowunmi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
hmmm ok
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by snowdrops(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
I don't think this applies to all Igbo women. Probably was only your experience
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by slyopez(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
Likewise Barbadian women cos Barbadians are of Igbo descent, lol. Ron, that could be ur xperience, im an Igbo son and i hv lots of them(ladies) at my beck and call. Their prove of hard 2 get attributes their worth,self value and uniqueness. Just try another lady, could be easy 2 get this time. Goodluck
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by RonOneal(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2011
My mother is Bajan so yeah, I know, Barbadian women can play hard to get, didn't know Bajan women are mostly Igbo descent. I'm married now, to a Moroccan woman, no more lady chasing for me, but lol, Igbo women are very hard to get, even with my best game as I was younger.
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
I think it used to be more of a why date who you err. . .can't marry sort of thing and not playing hard to get. So many don't bother with dating. But times are changing.
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by RonOneal(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
The funny is that since I've been married these women think they're slick, sitting there staring at me giving me winks when they didn't give me no play before I was married. They think I'm a sellout for marrying a Moroccan woman, but an African is an African so how am I selling out?
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by AndreUweh(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
Any one who wants Gold must dig deep.
Igbo women are so unique and special.
Re: Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol by EzeUche2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Any one who wants Gold must dig deep.
Igbo women are so unique and special.

Agreed. It is good to see other cherish our women. cool

(1) (Reply)

‘Tom And Jerry’ Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba ~ Azuka Onwuka / See What Olowu Of Owu Oba Muhammad Qozeem Rohji's Wives Wore To A Function(pic) / Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.