Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory (30246 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olatomiwami(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Yoruba land does not extend beyond the
SW

Go to school u won't, vomiting gibberish, so Yorubas are not in Kwara and Kogi

5 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in Nigeria politics , I respect you and I envy you wella
[/s]

Trash from a political slave, most influential in Lagos you meant?
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Go to school u won't, vomiting gibberish, so Yorubas are not in Kwara and Kogi

Is Kwara and Kogi a Yoruba land or a conquered territories? The last I checked they are all in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by olatunji390(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think Lagos East is the strongest APC base in Lagos for the past three election cycles

It was funny when PDP thought they could win there.

Lolz, u de whine me, u no win Lagos west, u are in trouble. And Alimosho is in Lagos west, which can produce 5m votes. Wait till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olatomiwami(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
jaytii:

It's to put his name and face out there. The major aim is the governorship position.

Okare, u get arojinle, his credentials are intimidating, and lagosian ave been rooting for Lagos indigene, that's Jagaban's 2023 joker before PDP ambush them, the man is a good strategist politician.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Biodun556(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in Nigeria politics , I respect you and I envy you wella

As long as we are yet to have alternative, he will continue to reign.

PDP must not be allowed into Lagos politics it never an alternative.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olatomiwami(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Auxtin85:
After victory or after rigging?

Keep wailing, is allowed
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olatomiwami(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
[s][/s]

Trash from a political slave, most influential in Lagos you meant?

Devote this your stupid attention to Ikpeazu that exchanged your destiny with kerosene,after turning your state to glorified village

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Devote this your stupid attention to Ikpeazu that exchanged your destiny with kerosene,after turning your state to glorified village

While you devoted yours on someone who became governor of a federal capital without doing nothing and turning Lagos to a one man show while using your poor payment for lekki toll-gate...A zero creativity state with touts having order of the day.

You are a political slave for life.
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
SirBunky85:
stupid submission

I thought you'd rather make a sensible message niggarr, instead of attacking me, dimwit!
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Coinbased: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Really
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Kingrefreshed: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
AbijaJ:
Watch as some people go begin wail over this picture. 3..2...1.. go

grin grin grin
Whale!!!!!! Wellllllll! Wail!!!!!
LMAO
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by blacknp(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
AbijaJ:
Watch as some people go begin wail over this picture. 3..2...1.. go
I thought Ipob said Tinubu was finished?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by blacknp(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

They only see the end not the process, what did you envy about his life when Abacha sent him fleeing into exile?
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by marsman: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fahdiga1:
The king of a whole tribe. it is a pity
Odè ni bòbò yii shaa... You guys must be really pained we don't give you relevance on this forum. F.lathead international.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olisehinnocent: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
And Jagaban of Edo state too grin grin cheesy apart from sw, Jagaban no geh liver again.
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by pseudaria: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Our ipob brothers will die with convulsion on seeing this news oh
Ipob today: Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria for making buhari president
Tommorow: Tinubu is used and dump
Next: Tinubu ordered buhari and buratai to kill lekki protesters
Next: Tinubus grip on Lagos has been broken.. soro soke
Next: Tinubus political ambition is dead on arrival
Next: Tinubs visit to ganduje is to Foster his presidential ambition
Next: Tinubu manipulated Lagos bye election results.
When your enemies hate you so much they will always find incoherent defenses and improvises against you to massage their diminishing IQ and cognitive dissonance rather than confess that you're truly sophisticated and the JAGABAN

Shut up your mouth. Continue supporting rubbish while your country burns with insecurity, kidnapping, banditry, terrorism and chronic poverty. The old man and his stooges will keep fleecing the state while idiots like you blinded by tribalism and ethnic bigotry keep hailing him. Fool
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by pseudaria: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As much as I'd hate to say this, Tinubu must be a real niggarr to be able to pocket Lagos State as he'd done.

I mean bitch ass Oshiomole tried that shit but my brothers from Edo nor gree.

From my observations, I have deduced two things, Tinubu appears to be very good at this game and at the same time, Lagosians are pussy ass.

Power can be hijacked though from anyone, I do not just see it happening in Jagaban's era.

I said what I said

He plays the ethnic card very well. Oshiomole couldn't do that cos Edo is a multiethnic state. All tinubu has to do is tell the yorubas in Lagos that igbos will take over if power shifts to pdp and VIOLA.
It is a sick and evil strategy but it is very effective apparently
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by SirBunky85(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I thought you'd rather make a sensible message niggarr, instead of attacking me, dimwit!
stupid submission
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Auxtin85(m): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Keep wailing, is allowed

I don’t blame you, you are doing the job you were paid to do
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by crossover(m): 4:32am On Dec 07, 2020
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1335590438250700801?s=19
The next Lagos State Governor after Mr Sanwolu!
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 4:40am On Dec 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

Uselessness instead going to the people that voted him to appreciate them...instead he opted to add his name on the list of those already in servitude.

He is already telling the people where his allegiance lies.

It’s that person the he visited that made Lagosians to even reason his matter..
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2020
AK481:
Shame on the youth and their endsars campaign

Is the campaign about politics or police brutality?

It’s foolish comment like yours that sold the protest away that it has a undertone
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by tszyuvsmorgan(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2020
In his quest to become a world champion in his own right, Tim is beating many of the training records set by Kostya at his peak.Tszyus Boris, retains a dossier from every workout Kostya completed and Tszyu vs Morgan live stream also records Tim’s data to provide a comparison.However, Tszyu jnr’s quest to better his training records is giving him further confidence and a world title of his own is within reach.
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Olatomiwami(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Auxtin85:

I don’t blame you, you are doing the job you were paid to do

U think everyone is a nuisances on NL, is based on convictions, bring your 1st eleven out, instead crying like a headless chicken up and down on a faceless forum, yeyenatus
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Bragalane: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2020
How come Lagos is still progressing then at least ahead of every Nigeria state except Abuja while Abia is rotten away that Igbos can wait to escape to other state just to escape the stink stench of dirt that pervading the state.

DbitterTruth:
Lagos politics... the land of godfatherism.. democracy anywhere is as dead as d opposition parties...
where ever u find opposition parties constantly dormant & toothless, just know that the democracy has been highjacked by d ruling party, either by fraud, bribery, rigging or violent intimidation...
this applies to all d regions in Nigeria...
a state like Abia has been completely hijacked by d PDP, without any impact on d people...
ones the pendulum can't swing to d other party consistently despite d poor performance of d ruling party.. then forget it.. & don't expect
meaningful progress
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AK481(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
loopman:

Is the campaign about politics or police brutality?

It’s foolish comment like yours that sold the protest away that it has a undertone

It was a campaign of changing the status quo.

Tinubu and his infested hands are the status quo
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AK481(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Bragalane:
How come Lagos is still progressing then at least ahead of every Nigeria state except Abuja while Abia is rotten away that Igbos can wait to escape to other state just to escape the stink stench of dirt that pervading the state.

Revenue generated starting its foundation from the concentration of ports and deliberately not developing other ports .

It will soon end
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
AK481:

It was a campaign of changing the status quo.

Tinubu and his infested hands are the status quo

I hope you come out today again so that you will meet you end
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AK481(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2020
loopman:

I hope you come out today again so that you will meet you end

madman
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by loopman: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
AK481:

My father is a madman

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.