Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory (30289 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Abiru Visits Umahi To Express Appreciation For Ikorodu-Itokin Road / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by EleventhWeirdo: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Yoruba land does not extend beyond the SW
Although I am not fascinated by the regressive politics, your statement is wrong. Yorubaland covers Ketuland in Benin Republic, Okunland in Kogi State and about 75% of Kwara State. Even Some parts of Itshekiri Warri are included.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AmazingELixir: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Uselessness instead going to the people that voted him to appreciate them...instead he opted to add his name on the list of those already in servitude.

He is already telling the people where his allegiance lies.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Our ipob brothers will die with convulsion on seeing this news oh
Ipob today: Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria for making buhari president
Tommorow: Tinubu is used and dump
Next: Tinubu ordered buhari and buratai to kill lekki protesters
Next: Tinubus grip on Lagos has been broken.. soro soke
Next: Tinubus political ambition is dead on arrival
Next: Tinubs visit to ganduje is to Foster his presidential ambition
Next: Tinubu manipulated Lagos bye election results.
When your enemies hate you so much they will always find incoherent defenses and improvises against you to massage their diminishing IQ and cognitive dissonance rather than confess that you're truly sophisticated and the JAGABAN
Even in your elective position you still find space to mention your nightmare
Hahahahhahaha
We pledge to be tormenting you till you turn to abba kyari

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Auxtin85(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
After victory or after rigging?
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by majamajic(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think Lagos East is the strongest APC base in Lagos for the past three election cycles

It was funny when PDP thought they could win there.

PDP winning Lagos is like APC winning Anambra !

11 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by mayor360(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Believe the likes of Bode George at ur own peril, he can't win CDA Chairman election anywhere in Lagos, Apc all the way

8 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in Nigeria politics , I respect you and I envy you wella
envy Jesus. ..That jagaban is not giving you one naira from whatever he looted
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by seunmsg(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Blood tears for who no like Asiwaju grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by mayor360(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think Lagos East is the strongest APC base in Lagos for the past three election cycles

It was funny when PDP thought they could win there.

I disagree Sir, Lagos West is the real stronghold, that's where Alimosho LGA, Apc Structure in Alimosho is extremely strong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Glink2018 post=96789874]

All.Nyamiri crew hate Tinubu with passion....
And they have all. kind of. political gladiator in their erosion-ravaging region, they.talk less and speaks less about them....all.their.energy is. channel on Tinubu as if.he is the cause of their miserable lives...
Afonja and Fulani people care less about their own political gladiators...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Kobicove(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations to him, he deserved his win
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Donedeal1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
The dynasty warriors expand, JAGABA,we move.
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Myhusband(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
When your enemies hate you so much they will always find incoherent defenses and improvises against you to massage their diminishing IQ and cognitive dissonance rather than confess that you're truly sophisticated and the JAGABAN

sad but true, confusion can never be describe outside Igbo people here

but that doesn't mean Tinubu is not a thief
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by PigTormentor: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Oshokalo: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
of what use is Mr abiru to me why should I be happy hiss out of tread
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
This doesn’t show Apc is strong it only shows Pdp is weak in Lagos. Especially in by elections which many people are not interested in.
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Warldbest:
Lagos State needs help angry angry angry

You need help because you don't understand democracy. Adults, as they are constitutionally entitled to do, voted this man as their choice.

Simply respect that and keep your unsophisticated mouth shut.

5 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Jonathan39: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
I saw Ifeanyichukwu tokunbo abiru sign post at Palm grove APC office, in somolu, his whole poster was sponsored by one Igbo guy called ossai. Politics is a game. I pity those who attach their emotion to it, some people are cashing out while some are noise makers
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Premium tears for ipob miscreants grin

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Dewleks: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
NIGER people, is only God that will safe us from all this suffering and smiling u rejoice today with Abiru tomorrow u abuse him and tinubu, I will only pray for God to show us the way out of all ijoba amunisin ( slavery government) .
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by AK481(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shame on the youth and their endsars campaign
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by jaytii(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
datola:
Congratulations!

I'm however surprised why Mr Abiru will prefer to be a SINator instead of Bank MD.

It's to put his name and face out there. The major aim is the governorship position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by farem: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Warldbest:
Lagos State needs help angry angry angry
True. Like Abia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
bode George won't like this visit.....
he won't sleep tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by sweetgala(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Yoruba land does not extend beyond the SW

You do know his title is Jagaban is actually not from the SW but from a northern emirate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by ezenwaforj: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

Jagaban of Africa , I wish to be lucky as this man sha , he’s currently the most influential elder statesman we have in Nigeria politics , I respect you and I envy you wella

HE IS ONLY IN YORUBALAND AND IN NOT NIGERIA.HE HAS NO INFLUENCE IN SOUTH EAST,SOUTH SOUTH OR EVEN IN THE NORTTH
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by mywells: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
This korntree can never ever move forward if shits like this continue to happen,people that are ready to work and move the korntree forward are been bench for selfish interest.what business does abirun have to do with politics or if not selfish interest,he can not decide on his own do thing on his own capacity onless godfatherism is involve,where or how long are these act going to move the state forward?
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by mightyhazel: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
That's one good impressive slurp there... but u need to go down a bit more,..the balls need attention.

okpe! Your papa dey forbid aspirations?

Every igboman is king! Dont blame them if they dont join u to slurp hairy wrinked backsides
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by rickyrex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
it would have been better you channel all this your praises and hailing of Tinubu to how can we influence our leaders towards making Nigeria a better place. Price of rice and fuel still dey high abi e cheap for your area? Make u help me buy
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by SirBunky85(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
datola:
Congratulations!

I'm however surprised why Mr Abiru will prefer to be a SINator instead of Bank MD.
how much does a bank MD make in a month?
Re: Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory by SirBunky85(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As much as I'd hate to say this, Tinubu must be a real niggarr to be able to pocket Lagos State as he'd done.

I mean bitch ass Oshiomole tried that shit but my brothers from Edo nor gree.

From my observations, I have deduced two things, Tinubu appears to be very good at this game and at the same time, Lagosians are pussy ass.

Power can be hijacked though from anyone, I do not just see it happening in Jagaban's era.

I said what I said
stupid submission

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded / Dangote, Yahaya Bello Meet In Aso Rock To Resolve Obajana Ownership Tussle / Navy Confirms Delivery Of Yatch, Faces Payment Crisis Over NASS Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.