Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? (1125 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by jaelz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am no supporter of domestic violence but then sometimes your anger gets the better part of you, so I happened to visit a neighbor of mine in the same compound as me, I fell asleep in her room after gisting with her for a very long while and after I woke up she told me she wanted to show me and tell me something, to my utmost surprise this lady opened my boxers and snapped my pee pee while I was asleep in her room, she then proceeded to tell me my pee is small and that next time I shouldn't sleep in somebody's house. Omo I no know when I wipe am back hand slap she nearly faint. I feel so violated guys and molested, I think I would also take legal action guys. By the way that was the first time I ever laid my hands on a woman.

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by icebird25(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
What's is wrong in hitting a lady ni...look at the way you just paint everything as if we that beat women almost on daily basis are sinners...if you mess with me I beat you up ..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by khingTony(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
I no even remember the first time again undecided

Na normal sturvs na, only a "nice guy" will accept nonsense from a lady, when they provoke you wella, and you no do something, the next day they go do am again.

Put them in their place when they act up. Just one slap Don do, make you no go kill person

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Fahdiga1: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
After insulting the hell out of me she said I can't do anything and I proved her wrong

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
jaelz:
I am no supporter of domestic violence but then sometimes your anger gets the better part of you, so I happened to visit a neighbor of mine in the same compound as me, I fell asleep in her room after gisting with her for a very long while and after I woke up she told me she wanted to show me and tell me something, to my utmost surprise this lady opened my boxers and snapped my pee pee while I was asleep in her room, she then proceeded to tell me my pee is small and that next time I shouldn't sleep in somebody's house. Omo I no know when I wipe am back hand slap she nearly faint. I feel so violated guys and molested, I think I would also take legal action guys. By the way that was the first time I ever laid my hands on a woman.

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44
Wasnt she hot?

it seemed more like she was inviting 4 a ......

she did deserve d slap though. Atleast 4 taking pictures of it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Neimar: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
She refused to suck my dick
I was so angry
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Never done that.

Weak men beats women

Real men like me will lay her on a vitafoam mattress and deal with her NATURALLY sad
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Silentgroper(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
A lady, u mean females that 20 upward. Then none.

i mean, last i hit a female was when i was still a young teen nd she is my cuz.
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ottyn01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
One thing my dad told me that i will never forget is

"Son don't ever raise ur hands ontop of a woman no matter what""
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
U slapped her in her room and you said she molested u....

Report yourself at the nearest police station if you think u are right
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by hashtagged(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
She was trying to video me bathing so I punched her and broke her phone end of story
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
never hit a lady or a guy all my life

I only spank their asses during doggy style
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by DenreleDave(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
The only time I remember hitting a lady is during sex especially doggy just like my niqqa up there said....

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy but I hit it with care sha

But abt violence, I can't remember when last I did dt
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
last year in school, my coursemate insulted me n I ignored her, not until she called my mum a bitch, I beat d bea like say she tief i-phone for computer village for monday morning..
d matter reach H.O.D office n even v.c hear am n i nearly got expelled BT I escaped with suspension for weeks n it even affected my c.g.p.a bt i wasnt bothered bcox my message was passed..
d funny tin b say i endup dating dt bea for some months n continued slapping her ass dt she called spanking..

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ahmback(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
She said I was 'useless'....
I couldn't control the anger anymore, I gave her three consecutive slaps....
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ahmback(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ottyn01:

simpsons
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by JovialJune(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
icebird25:
What's is wrong in hitting a lady ni...look at the way you just paint everything as if we that beat women almost on daily basis are sinners...if you mess with me I beat you up ..
[/s]

I think you are an attention seeking troll.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by JovialJune(f): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yep, so many attention seeking trolls here, they can't kill a fly, not to talk of hit.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by gunners160(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
I have always prayed to I should never raise my hand on a woman or my wife. Instead of beating her, I rather walk away and let r be . Why on earth will a man beat a woman? Anger!! make the anger push the man enter well na. Growing up, my dad was the type that gets angry so fast. He can't control his temperament. He is a gud man I swear and a gud husband but oneday my mum proved him and he gave her serious beating. I witnessed this and my heart. bled. I felt like stabbing him but I was small
I grew up and I swear never to do this shit. Yes, my mum might be stubborn and provocative at times, but he should have walked away. I don't want my kids to think I am a beast

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by hashtagged(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well I had a misunderstanding with a lady and I tried to apologise while I wasn't even wrong in any way(A lecturer asked me to collect exam scripts from everyone and leave those who weren't ready I tried to even delay the collection of scripts, but the lecturer could fail me If I stayed too long he was that type of lecturer),she started insulting my parents but I didn't reply then she threw my books away and I didn't do anything then she slapped me, I just stood up like I wanted to walk away then I have her two sound punches to her nose and she ended up bleeding badly. Since then she didn't have the balls to try what she did again.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by ifejobi84754: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
One thing my dad told me that i will never forget is"Son don't ever raise ur hands ontop of a woman no matter what""
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ahmback:
She said I was 'useless'....

I couldn't control the anger anymore, I gave her three consecutive slaps....
"three consecutive slap"

1 Like

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't think have done it before but how I wish gold200 will be the first person but during doggy though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Supreme145(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mine happened in school, I was among the I will never beat a woman gang before then....there was blackout in school for somedays so I went to the school library to charge with some books to read too, I got there early but almost all the sockets had been occupied even though the gen wasn't on yet.
I was about to plug my phone in a free space I saw only for one girl to rush and tell me its her space that her friend is bringing her charger, I ignored her and plugged in my charger few minutes later her friend brought her charger. She removed my charger, I put it back and warned her not to touch my charger again, she proceeded to replace my charger with hers again.
I flung her charger away, she grabbed my shirt and tore through my neck with her artificial nails, I gave her a thunderous slap that sent her crashing into a row of chairs, security men rushed and seperated us and settled the matter though I refused to give up the space....... Last last they no gree on gen throughout that day, whether na because of the fight I no know.
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ahmback(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kenplay:
"three consecutive slap"
I so much hate being called useless
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by Ahmback(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Supreme145:
Mine happened in school, I was among the I will never beat a woman gang before then....there was blackout in school for somedays so I went to the school library to charge with some books to read too, I got there early but almost all the sockets had been occupied even though the gen wasn't on yet.
I was about to plug my phone in a free space I saw only for one girl to rush and tell me its her space that her friend is bringing her charger, I ignored her and plugged in my charger few minutes later her friend brought her charger. She removed my charger, I put it back and warned her not to touch my charger again, she proceeded to replace my charger with hers again.
I flung her charger away, she grabbed my shirt and tore through my neck with her artificial nail, I gave her a thunderous slap that sent her crashing into a rows of chairs, security men rushed and seperated us and settled the matter though I refused to give up the space....... Last last they no gree on gen throughout that day, whether na because of the fight I no know.
me, I cannot sit down and watch a girl play with my gentleness oo.

I get mad when necessary..

you're a real niggar.
I don't give a Bleep what pussy worshippers got to say
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by tobechi74: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hit her during sex
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by cristy149: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ottyn01:

so if she lands you some heavy beating..you should just cower to one corner
Re: Guys What Made You To Hit A Lady For The Very First Time? by virginprincess(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
icebird25:
Seriously, i really pity the woman that will marry you, imagine the comment.

(1) (Reply)

War Against Sugar Daddies / My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge / What's Your Worse Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.