Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) (67811 Views)

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by NwekeUG(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Armed Robber Wearing A Wig Gunned Down By Security Operatives In Edo (Graphic Photos)

A suspected armed robber was on Saturday night, killed during a shootout with vigilante group in Ubiaja Town, in Esan South Local Government Area of Edo state, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the deceased and his gang members have been terrorising the community.

The robber met his waterloo when he and his gang went to rob the popular Ogbeide Hospital on Saturday night, December 5. A distress call was sent to the local vigilante group.

The robbers, on sighting the vigilante, opened fire on them but they were over powered. The one pictured wearing a wig was killed while the rest were reportedly arrested.

Radio Esan wrote on Facebook:

"Breaking News
Vigilantes group crashed with arm robbers in Ubiaja last night on a gun exchange, one of the robbers died on a spot why the rest were apprehended.
Kudos..

They all Esan people."
https://www./293556248707251/permalink/295437518519124/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374353/armed-robber-wearing-wig-gunned-security-operatives-edo-graphic-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by NwekeUG(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
More

5 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Okuda(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
omo the gun wey our security operative dey use wey dey tear person trouser comot all the time eh, Of what use is that functionality though?

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wealth all the time is not the fruit of labor but the result of organized protected robbery.

This is just an unorganized hungry hoodlum with his dirty yellow facemask and nylon bag looking for daily bread. Rip lad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Organsmuggler(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rest In Pieces

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by xpressionx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't have RIP to waste on these lost souls

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Neddstark: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigga wore a wig to cover his bald head. grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by cassidy1996(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
finally willy...willy has been captured

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Namdeenero(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
What's the wig for? and the local gun? crime doesn't pay, dude got served.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by adecz: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jungle Justice....

Una catch person finish come
talk say him die for shootout.

I have zero sympathy for these ruthless
miscreants, but no need to lie.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good news
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Odetokun3(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Okuda:
omo the gun wey our security operative dey use wey dey tear person trouser comot all the time eh, Of what use is that functionality though?

The issue is that. After killing the criminal. The police find it hard to lift the body and they most time drag the body with the tip of the criminal's clothes and they end up removing the clothes in the process. Not as if it's the gun that pull the wears

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Such a fine young man. Why go into crime undecided there's a thousand and one legit hustle.

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by collum(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
big kudos to the vigilantes on duties...those guys are fools, heartless, and deserve to die like rat.....why not learn a trade instead of stealing from others

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by OgaVoltron: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
2 pics of same individual, one while still alive, the other dead with black eye wounds. Never believe what you read on sm especially in nigeria

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kudos to them, Gallant Vigilantes, they must have been Very Fortified.

Can anyone link me to Original Strong Odeshi/Bulletproof? I need it Urgently, especially as insecurity is getting higher
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Odetokun3:

The issue is that. After killing the criminal. The police find it hard to lift the body and they most time drag the body with the tip of the criminal's clothes and they end up removing the clothes in the process. Not as if it's the gun that pull the wears
Also in most cases, they check for charms grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
The Nigerian government has failed you guys!!!

If MAINA, Tinubu Orji Uzor Kalu and co could be gunned down like this, Nigeria would have been a better place

You guys would have been afraid to go into crime

Perhaps, you will still be alive today.

We will continue to fight for a better Nigeria, rest on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by money121(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
He has found what he was looking for, useless person...

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by BF69BF: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who would have known that face mask doesn't protect one against gun bullet.

2020 with so much revelation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Etinosa12345: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Robbing gone wrong
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
I need help please. I applied for Nigeria Navy but I was unable to print the application form and other documents. Now I discovered that I have been shortlisted for the exam and we are required to go with application form. please what can I do?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Uyi168: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by UncleHaba22: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
H
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by whela(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Edo state... The sin City.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by seunlayi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Blame naijav economy and lack of gear of God
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by taiwotimitt: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Obedient robber. He went to operation with his nose mask

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.