Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) (67834 Views)

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Well from the pictures,he doesn't look he was "gunned down" on the spot, I must have been tortured before being murdered.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Ndipe(m): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2020
What the man did was barbaric. He will have to answer to their children in this world for what he did to their mother.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/06/channels-tv-wades-into-wife-battery-claim-against-reporter-pius-angbo-video/
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by tee4naija(m): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The Nigerian government has failed you guys!!!

If MAINA, Tinubu Orji Uzor Kalu and co could be gunned down like this, Nigeria would have been a better place

You guys would have been afraid to go into crime

Perhaps, you will still be alive today.

We will continue to fight for a better Nigeria, rest on

An ode to a colleague?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by dru23(m): 4:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
What's the wig for? and the local gun?
crime doesn't pay, dude got served.

He got his wig push back.... wink
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by EBEk101(m): 4:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??

maybe he did makeup lol
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
read the story. Vigilantes not police
Oh ok, well-done to them Still
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2020
See wetin able bodied man carry him hand put
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Depressedkidd: 5:22am On Dec 07, 2020
OgaVoltron:
2 pics of same individual, one while still alive, the other dead with black eye wounds. Never believe what you read on sm especially in nigeria
I believe he was shot after being apprehended. No pity for him but omor the lie. They don't want to be reined in for murder themselves I guess.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by seunayantokun(m): 5:25am On Dec 07, 2020
adecz:

Jungle Justice....

Una catch person finish come
talk say him die for shootout.

I have zero sympathy for these ruthless
miscreants, but no need to lie.

It looks like extrajudicial killing
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??
evidence from the pictures suggest he was captured before being killed, in one of the pictures he was not putting on a wig and he was sitting down, which means he was still alive at the time that particular picture was taken.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by livingcompass: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Werey dey disguise. Kudos to the security team for the job well done.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Namdeenero:

You're funny...
But seems he was beaten after he died grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by eneyoduke(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2020
cassidy1996:
finally willy...willy has been captured
Willy Willy the Car Fish grin shocked
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by prigoz(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
What the picture says is different from what op said, the picture shows a man beaten to stupor before shot while they put local made gun on him and wig on his head. Meanwhile why do they naked any suspected arm robber(s) or is it a norm
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by kdwar: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
were u there?

Are you mentally challenged or what? So you can't see from the pic he was alive and later dead? OK then, watch the Facebook video... He is extra-judicially killed, which has NEVER solved any criminality problem and NEVER WILL... I mean, why do we have the Law if you're going to make your own judgement and take a life? The Security Operatives should all be prosecuted. This is MURDER, nothing less... and you @thatigboman, try to seem more intelligent next time...
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by nerorex01: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2020
But why was he still killed after arresting him alive cry
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Aguilar(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
These vigilantes are more effective than our police
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Atlease Edo state has one goon taken out out of millions. grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by damoceile: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Don't do crime, it's doesn't pay but they won't hear.... Now he has met his Waterloo.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by collum(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2020
lefulefu:
they are marlians.marlians dont like learning legit hustle

funny.
And they die shamefully dragging there family and friends to the mud
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thatigboman: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2020
kdwar:

Are you mentally challenged or what? So you can't see from the pic he was alive and later dead? OK then, watch the Facebook video... He is extra-judicially killed, which has NEVER solved any criminality problem and NEVER WILL... I mean, why do we have the Law if you're going to make your own judgement and take a life? The Security Operatives should all be prosecuted. This is MURDER, nothing less... and you @thatigboman, try to seem more intelligent next time...
u are a mentally retarded vagabond if u didnt read the story that stated that others were arrested
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thatigboman: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Another intellectually lazy Igbo advertising his low IQ - common basic comprehension e no sabi; yet he has the effrontery to insult others.

Kindly go over my post again: and show me where I may have suggested differently other than one person killed.

If you can't do that; then pls go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend correctly before confronting me again.

see aboki forming nigga.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by MiQui: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Finish those animals!! They don't deserve to live!! Imagine killing an pos operator after collecting money from her
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Haha kill the animal I don't pity thieves since one tried to throw my friend from 5 storey building after stealing his laptop. Burn him please, someone will work so hard to earn money in Nigeria despite the recession you want to eat where you didn't saw
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Osashalom: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
Armed Robber Wearing A Wig Gunned Down By Security Operatives In Edo (Graphic Photos)

A suspected armed robber was on Saturday night, killed during a shootout with vigilante group in Ubiaja Town, in Esan South Local Government Area of Edo state, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the deceased and his gang members have been terrorising the community.

The robber met his waterloo when he and his gang went to rob the popular Ogbeide Hospital on Saturday night, December 5. A distress call was sent to the local vigilante group.

The robbers, on sighting the vigilante, opened fire on them but they were over powered. The one pictured wearing a wig was killed while the rest were reportedly arrested.

Radio Esan wrote on Facebook:

https://www./293556248707251/permalink/295437518519124/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374353/armed-robber-wearing-wig-gunned-security-operatives-edo-graphic-photos/
Vigilantes seems to be more effective than the paid police
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
see aboki forming nigga.

Oga Nyamiri, like I've already said, if you can't read then go back to school and learn; otherwise stop advertising your poor comprehension - you hear?.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by kdwar: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
u are a mentally retarded vagabond if u didnt read the story that stated that others were arrested

What has 'others' got to do with the fact that the man you are seeing was alive, sound, and sitting upright... then later dead? Watch again

https://www./293556248707251/permalink/295437518519124/?app=fbl
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by ChengHun(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Say no to crime Learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.