Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) (67820 Views)

Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Odetokun3:

The issue is that. After killing the criminal. The police find it hard to lift the body and they most time drag the body with the tip of the criminal's clothes and they end up removing the clothes in the process. Not as if it's the gun that pull the wears
Is it the dragging that bruised his eyes as well?? This is a case of torture to death.. our security forces are lying
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na like this Ogun go dey take una lives if u be armed robber.

nice one, vigilante.

that's a nice one.

imagine, see the gun wey dem use woods and iron do - locally made guns dey look funny.

Rest In Pieces.

spits on his corpse.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
They must have killed him extrajudiciously in custody after capturing him; his picture without the wig, sitting on a tiled floor says it all.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by berryPee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Negative effect of bleaching gave Osarodiameh the black eye patch
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Quaddafi29: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
This guy was beaten to death, see the first picture with clean face and without the black eyes and the second with black eyes and blood around the mouth. No objection to their fate if really they were robbers but i take stories like when we are told that some armed robbers were killed while others escaped with bullet wounds
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thymm50(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Okuda:
omo the gun wey our security operative dey use wey dey tear person trouser comot all the time eh, Of what use is that functionality though?
Na hidden charms when dem carry for body them dey find
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
This people just killed a mentally deranged hoodlum
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thymm50(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
But this guy supposed just turn crossdresser as a profession instead of stealing na
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
70% of Nigerians are animals, it's why we get the leaders we deserve...no matter how hardened a criminal is it doesn't warrant killing him or beating him to death if caught alive, it's this same energy security operatives us on innocent civilians... This guy was caught and beaten to death. Could have been charged to court and sent to work on a plantation, but they decided to kill him. We're really sick in this country.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Blueelf: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
taiwotimitt:
Obedient robber. He went to operation with his nose mask

Chai this comment ehn grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Sin na hook, sin is sweet but wetin go give person confidence to go carry this kind gun to go operation?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thatigboman: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:
The police i know, facing daredevils like this? Kudos to them, Gallant and fortified Police men
read the story. Vigilantes not police
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thatigboman: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
70% of Nigerians are animals, it's why we get the leaders we deserve...no matter how hardened a criminal is it doesn't warrant killing him or beating him to death if caught alive, it's this same energy security operatives us on innocent civilians... This guy was caught and beaten to death. Could have been charged to court and sent to work on a plantation, but they decided to kill him. We're really sick in this country.
were u there?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by thatigboman: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:
They must have killed him extrajudiciously in custody after capturing him; his picture without the wig, sitting on a tiled floor says it all.
aboki dey go school? Read the story. 1 was killed, others arrested
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by therajah: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Odetokun3:

The issue is that. After killing the criminal. The police find it hard to lift the body and they most time drag the body with the tip of the criminal's clothes and they end up removing the clothes in the process. Not as if it's the gun that pull the wears
Eye witness?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nimirayz: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Namdeenero:
Did they beat up his corpse after killing him?? I don’t understand the black eye. Abi the bullet carry punches come??

my tots too!
was really wondering...
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by tbest0213(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Na set up, from how did he found himself without panties, to how he got all the contours all over him plus how that then gun will be tagged armed robber and kill him... Nigeria Police can do and undo... The Crime there is top-notch
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nchenches: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
Armed Robber Wearing A Wig Gunned Down By Security Operatives In Edo (Graphic Photos)

A suspected armed robber was on Saturday night, killed during a shootout with vigilante group in Ubiaja Town, in Esan South Local Government Area of Edo state, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the deceased and his gang members have been terrorising the community.

The robber met his waterloo when he and his gang went to rob the popular Ogbeide Hospital on Saturday night, December 5. A distress call was sent to the local vigilante group.

The robbers, on sighting the vigilante, opened fire on them but they were over powered. The one pictured wearing a wig was killed while the rest were reportedly arrested.

Radio Esan wrote on Facebook:

https://www./293556248707251/permalink/295437518519124/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374353/armed-robber-wearing-wig-gunned-security-operatives-edo-graphic-photos/

His chosen carrier has ended there.

Ignoramus who couldn’t think: “if other people carry weapons, can I afford to rob”?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by uvie66: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Sharaap kill all of them I say... this where the same cockroaches that kill the young girl in the POS shop. Armed robbery is a risk where the stakes are high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Guynexttdoor: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2020
With what i am seeing this guy was caught alive, but due to lawlessness of the country he was later killed..
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Shameful death after all these years. Wetin u gain?
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by ceaser: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Kudos to the vigilantes.

The police couldn't have pulled this feat. I'm sure if the distressed call was sent to 'em, their reply would have been different and even if they came, it'll be long after the robbers night have finished the operation and left.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2020
uvie66:
Sharaap kill all of them I say... this where the same cockroaches that kill the young girl in the POS shop. Armed robbery is a risk where the stakes are high.

Oh, STFU. Sachet tomato increased from #60 to #150, crude oil prices are low, nigeria is broke, covid, corruption, buhari and crazy inflation; it's obvious that certain hungry jobless dudes will go on rampage, and solution to armed robbery isn't extra judicial killings, like did you hit your head as a kid... in societies that function even when a criminal is shot and still alive he is taken to the hospital for treatment then charged to court... But you just have to be a savage dog and support killing of a disarmed robber. Too many monkeys on this site
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
were u there?

Where you there when your dad was fvckin your mum and 9 months after that your mum give birth to you and years after that right on this site you're here asking me a silly question.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 07, 2020
he wore his girlfriend"s wig to go for operation cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 07, 2020
collum:
big kudos to the vigilantes on duties...those guys are fools, heartless, and deserve to die like rat.....why not learn a trade instead of stealing from others
they are marlians.marlians dont like learning legit hustle
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2020
thatigboman:
aboki dey go school? Read the story. 1 was killed, others arrested

Another intellectually lazy Igbo advertising his low IQ - common basic comprehension e no sabi; yet he has the effrontery to insult others.

Kindly go over my post again: and show me where I may have suggested differently other than one person killed.

If you can't do that; then pls go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend correctly before confronting me again.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by addicted268(f): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Weyrey wan disguise
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by planetx: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Hungry armed robber, look at the ancient gun he is carrying self.
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:38am On Dec 07, 2020
The dead one wearing wig and the one with blooded nose are they not the same person Or nah the beating they collect made them to look like identical twins I hope my eyes is not Deceiving me oooo
Re: Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) by electhnd(m): 2:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Odetokun3:

ok, look at the face...... did they beat the corpse after the shootout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.