Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P (30570 Views)

Bonfrere, Amuneke, Yobo Combo Best For Eagles’ Next Level –akwuegbu / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / I Don’t Want My Son To Play For Austria – Akwuegbu Tells NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Martinez39s(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2020
crackhaus:

Na dem... cheesy

Na dem true true. Team "Give me the money for all the years I have given you."

4 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Splitmind: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

Why do men feel threatened when it comes to sharing properties? I mean, there was love between them before, the fact that they want to divorce doesn't mean they should hate each other, she was once part of his life, so it is fair for him to give her part of his properties, that doesnt mean she's a control freak or whatever.

This is why men are running away from marriage, a woman will pretend for years to land the guy and when she's married and maybe gotten a few kids she leaves him and takes his house, his assets and he still has to keep paying her just because they were in a previous relationship.

Imagine having part of your monthly salary and half your property going to an ex boyfriend, would that make sense? In divorce we are supposed to be separated so why are you still coming to legally steal from me when you don't want anything to do with me anymore?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You took the words outta my mouth dude grin
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
He should be a man and do the right thing
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jesse25:
this why Nigerian men should invest at home that woman can not collect or share a man property in Nigerian
This patriachial mindset is the reason behind widows being thrown out of their late husband properties and children being immersed into poverty no thanks to their uncles greed.
Wicked mindset!

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by JoeEeL(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Splitmind:

This is why men are running away from marriage, a woman will pretend for years to land the guy and when she's married and maybe gotten a few kids she leaves him and takes his house, his assets and he still has to keep paying her just because they were in a previous relationship.

Imagine having part of your monthly salary and half your property going to an ex boyfriend, would that make sense? In divorce we are supposed to be separated so why are you still coming to legally steal from me when you don't want anything to do with me anymore?

This is where the western laws are silly-stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

Why do men feel threatened when it comes to sharing properties? I mean, there was love between them before, the fact that they want to divorce doesn't mean they should hate each other, she was once part of his life, so it is fair for him to give her part of his properties, that doesnt mean she's a control freak or whatever.
the property wey her papa helped him aquire abi?

7 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Sorry. am not in Nigeria at the moment
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nah truly them, hungry gold digging assholes grin
When will you have sense? The man promised his wife to move to England after a particular no of years before their marriage and reneged on his promise.
Everytime "gold digging hoes" which gold do you have that someone is digging sef? Someone that has children with his wife, should he not pay something for upkeep monthly?
If they had a court marriage, which I suspect they did, it is a criminal offence to wed another without divorcing the first. That's bigamy.
Not everytime you go dey show your shallow reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

In marriage, there is nothing like this is mine and this is yours, whatever is acquired is jointly owned by both of them, only a vindictive partner will claim all to be his/hers just to get a pound of flesh cos of divorce, which is not suppose to be.

Which property is she bringing that should be shared?

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sorry. am not in Nigeria at the moment
Alright bro
God will see me through
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by TerrorSquad147: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

you don't make sense
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Rugaria: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
When a lady spends a better part of her youth with a man as a married couple, she should be entitled to something substantial if divorce becomes inevitable. Have seen situations where the man took everything and sent the lady away empty handed. That's not right. She could have been something bigger without the guy..

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by geosuzzy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
..coughs**
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Donjazzy12(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
ijustdey:
MARITAL MESS: Ex-Super Eagles Benedict Akwuegbu, wife, bicker over divorce, second marriage

https://thenationonlineng.net/marital-mess-ex-super-eagles-benedict-akwuegbu-wife-bicker-over-divorce-second-marriage/
Read between the lines. It is about his property!
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by excel101(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Why would she be insistent on going to London when her husband wasn't ready to as originally agreed like she claimed to, and why did she left her husband to leave with the children in London together, who told her the kid can't get a better education in Austria. Suddenly, she has now become wiser and knew the law better. That is the issue most times when you marry hungry girls and take them abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by chozzy: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Weldon for this story Mr Taiwo Alimi.
Your presentation and writing skills were excellent

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by favour32(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Men!
Avoid nagging and control woman.
The woman nai dey want control.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Bfarm: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thank God for naija ...God punish that foooooooolish woman who no wan humble her self then she want divorce and still want make we share my property ...

Unusefulllll bastard .

Girls learn to love your man and stay with him . key na key ...door na door

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Kondomatic(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

He was also a part of her life so what's she going to share with him? I mean things she personally own.

Abi nah oly men dey share?

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Karlosorji(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
The woman is selfish. How can you leave a man that is still trying to figure his life out. You left your husband because you want your children to speak English, that’s selfish to the core

10 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
She destroyed my career. It was so bad I did not have a place to stay.
How did she destroy your career? Mr Benedict, please don't be unfortunate.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
What a mistake. You married a Nigerian girl, infact a slay queen of 16 years old and you expect her to always succumb to you in this modern age. Benedict is old fashioned. That woman wants to enjoy the life that she is supposed to be slaying that you snatched away from her that is why she left with the kids and did not feel your absence all this year's. She wants to be free
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by swedbase(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
African women behaves like semi God in Europe. I will never bring anyone. I will rather stick to these blonde Swedish cookies than bringing an African woman especially a Nigerian woman. Once they become fully aware of the huge Women's right in this part of the world you would be living at their mercy. Imagine her wanting to share properties she obviously didn't work for. So many guys are trapped including my cousin in Germany. Don't bring anyone. If you meet her In Europe fair and if she becomes toxic leave, Don't let them send you to jail or even trap you

9 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by stayclearofme: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

If she has any, of course she will, there are so many examples of women giving their husbands part of what they own, here in naija, the wives will rather use both their names on her property, just to cover his shortcomings.
Indeed..tales by moonlight. Women are selfish!

6 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by luminouz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

grin grin.....
See mumu reasoning. Why am I not surprised you excused gold digging? So he should give her his property abi? She no get anything in 18 years of marriage to her name?

Cover your face where you are... Olé

4 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

In marriage, there is nothing like this is mine and this is yours, whatever is acquired is jointly owned by both of them, only a vindictive partner will claim all to be his/hers just to get a pound of flesh cos of divorce, which is not suppose to be.

This joviajune character had me in stitches. See mumu excuse ooooo grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:
When a lady spends a better part of her youth with a man as a married couple, she should be entitled to something substantial if divorce becomes inevitable. Have seen situations where the man took everything and sent the lady away empty handed. That's not right. She could have been something bigger without the guy..
Was she tied down from working or earning her own money ni? And what if the man has no property to share but his rented apartment? What will she be entitled to as payment,his balls? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by GOVERNMENT2: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

TO SLAP YOU JUST DEY HUNGRY ME angry
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by JovialJune(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

This joviajune character had me in stitches. See mumu excuse ooooo grin cheesy grin grin

Do you have to be condescending just for me to.notice you?

Swerve pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

All I can see is a Manipulative Woman..
Even if i am based abroad.. if I ever decide to marry.. I must marry in Nigeria where Women cannot reap where they didn't sow.. not abroad where divorce is juicy for women..
William Uchemba get luck say em come marry for Lagos not in the US..
Trust no one.. not even a so called wife..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.