Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P (30566 Views)

Bonfrere, Amuneke, Yobo Combo Best For Eagles’ Next Level –akwuegbu / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / I Don’t Want My Son To Play For Austria – Akwuegbu Tells NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by lkillbrokehoes: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

[s]You see how dumb you are? You keep exposing your vices.
Only coward, weak ass man will challenge a lady to a fight. Mumu! cheesy

Would you dare to challenge a man to a fight? I don't think so.[/s]
Don't be Foolish. how would I challenge u to a fight, you think I give a damn about a faceless forum like this? I don't even fight women, just a dirty slap would do, and that's only to rude girls like you who don't have manners because we are both in a faceless forum, now back to the matter; I'm not asking us to meet so that I can beat you black and blue,

I asked you because you said you are better than me, and I'm ready to prove it to you, I like people that challenge me until they meet me and realize that I'm better than them.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't be Foolish. how would I challenge u to a fight, you think I give a damn about a faceless forum like this? I don't even fight women, just a dirty slap would do, and that's only to rude girls like you who don't have manners because we are both in a faceless forum, now back to the matter; I'm not asking us to meet so that I can beat you black and blue,

I asked you because you said you are better than me, and I'm ready to prove it to you, I like people that challenge me until they meet me and realize that I'm better than them.
[/s]

Prove you're better by helping those who need help! Instead of ranting like a empty barrel on a "faceless forum"
You know what they say about empty barrels? That's right! They make the loudest noise! wink
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
A chemist is close to me

Ejike Emmanuel Tochukwu right?

I'll check for the total amount the drugs cost, then send it.
I ma na nwanne'm k'iwu?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by onadana: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

Why do men feel threatened when it comes to sharing properties? I mean, there was love between them before, the fact that they want to divorce doesn't mean they should hate each other, she was once part of his life, so it is fair for him to give her part of his properties, that doesnt mean she's a control freak or whatever.

Give her part of the property as in how nah?Was she the one running all around the field playing the ball.Haba... apart from sex and taking care of the home front what else did she bring to the table?

3 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ejike Emmanuel Tochukwu right?
I'll check for the total amount the drugs cost, then send it. I ma na nwanne'm k'iwu?
Yes bro thanks When should i expect it bro
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Yes bro thanks
When should i expect it bro

As soon as I find out the total cost.

Your mobile number...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jesse25:

D woman is using style to share d man property when he is still alive d man as to fight for is right ....she came to d marriage with nothing she is not even fighting for her son but her self...
They are separated. In saner climes the properties ought to be shared. They have kids, and those kids must be cared for. So what are you saying?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
CuteMercury:
No uncle will throw the wife or the kids of their late brother out of thier property in NIGERIA when the late brother has a will that clearly gives the money and property to the kids and the wife.

Incidence of uncles chasing wives out of their late husband's home only happens when there is no will.

No body prays for death but every wealthy man should have a will even if you as a man you get married at 21 years old and you are rich, you should have a will putting your son or daughter or children as the heir to everything.
If you don't know that in Nigeria money can overturn anything, even a will, then you're a Johnny just come (JJC)
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

As soon as I find out the total cost.
Your mobile number...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by hkidola00(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
But, when his football was not making sense again, I told him, but, he was not forthcoming.

This literally means when he was not making enough money again ! Do we have to look any farther to know the root cause of this imbroglio ?

There is nothing like love,it's a big scam ! Only few sensible men know it. This is why I like Ned Nwoko; he understands the game !
i swear bro, I swear, I had to read dat part in d article, like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:

Copied.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
It’s important to marry your friend. That way when things do go sour you will still have love between you to keep sharing without one person feeling like the other person is taking advantage of their financial position.

They both need a third party to help the handle it there are kids involved. Is she entitled to half of everything no because she didn’t believe and support his dreams when it mattered but she can get something because she has his kids. At least a roof over her head.

Establishing a healthy sharing formula early in a relationship and marriage is very important.

I wish them the best I am available for mediation
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by bigtt76(f): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Score goal for Super Eagles no... Keep family no cheesy

ijustdey:
MARITAL MESS: Ex-Super Eagles Benedict Akwuegbu, wife, bicker over divorce, second marriage

https://thenationonlineng.net/marital-mess-ex-super-eagles-benedict-akwuegbu-wife-bicker-over-divorce-second-marriage/
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Copied.
Bro when should i check it bro Give me hope Battery low
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
Bro when should i check it bro
Give me hope
Battery low

Ok. Between tomorrow and Thursday
I keep my word!
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ok. Between tomorrow and Thursday I keep my word!
ah okay but bros if you know how body be me i swear you go help me now now
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
@Ikillbrokeholes, you're not so so useless after all....'cause through you I was able to reach out to someone who needed help.
These are some of the things I do on a "faceless forum"... Learn from it! smiley

Use every opportunity life offers you to touch lives, instead of wasting it being a nuisance.

Ciao! smiley
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
ah okay
but bros if you know how body be me i swear you go help me now now

Be patient...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Be patient...
when next should i quote you?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by DukeJoe17: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:
When a lady spends a better part of her youth with a man as a married couple, she should be entitled to something substantial if divorce becomes inevitable. Have seen situations where the man took everything and sent the lady away empty handed. That's not right. She could have been something bigger without the guy..

I hear you, so after marriage he collected her hands and legs which is why she couldn't became bigger and remove her greedy eyes from his property since she can't be submissive to her husband again?

A time is coming and very soon when men shall know that some marriages are scam, therefore some women will be relegated to babymama position.

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
when next should i quote you?

When I find out the total cost, I'll reach you.
Be patient.

I understand how you feel...
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by hkidola00(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
toobusy:
WHEN HIS FOOTBALLING CAREER WAS NOT MAKING SENSE ANYMORE!!!!!!.chaii.....this statement alone has spoiled my day......Ifeoma you killed this man's career and still have your heart set on acquiring his properties...... properties u probably were no where to be found when he was struggling to lay the foundation for.......no respect for his family.....in over 18 years,you never spoke with your husband's family,you took his kids and left him while he was having problem with his career from where he acquired all the property you want to have a share of,......IFEOMA PLS FEAR GOD,....from the narrative from the two of you,you have already done enough harm and damage to Mr Akwuegbu's life......... please let him have peace of mind.
i swear dat football part pain me cos I'm a footballer too

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Rugaria: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
DukeJoe17:

I hear you, so after marriage he collected her hands and legs which is why she couldn't became bigger and remove her greedy eyes from his property since she can't be submissive to her husband again?

A time is coming and very soon when men shall know that some marriages are scam, therefore some women will be relegated to babymama position.
The time you were busy pumping her stomach every 2 years while going about enjoying your work as she stays home carrying your baby, you don't think that should count for something? She thinks of her new job and first considers how the job allows her take care of your house and family while you fly from Lagos to Dubai and China fukcin anything that smiles at you. You're off to work and by the time you're back, dinner is ready! Who do you think you just got married to? A cook? Helps you clean up the house and set everything right so you can be off the next morning to make that money in good spirit. You could have missed that deal that changed your life if you have to do all that alone... Bros, you must share that money during divorce! She helped you earn it.. Stop claiming to be a super man..
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chii59:

They are separated. In saner climes the properties ought to be shared. They have kids, and those kids must be cared for. So what are you saying?
Share for wat na her papa get d property d man should take care of d children yes but not share is own property to a woman who we soon leave her to another man ...that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
thorpido:
They should divorce legally and go their separate ways without all these bickering.They should both contribute to the welfare of the children.

Life's not easy for a man sha.When money don dey finish,you lose credibility.
It look as if they only did traditional marriage, and the only legal way to divorce legally in traditional way is for the family of the man to meet the bride family to inform them that they are no longer interested in the union. The remaining parts is left with the woman, such as returning the bride price. So the man has done his parts, is left for the lady to do hers.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

When I find out the total cost, I'll reach you. Be patient.
I understand how you feel...
okay.i will quote you tommorow
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by tianshie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
onadana:

Give her part of the property as in how nah?Was she the one running all around the field playing the ball.Haba... apart from sex and taking care of the home front what else did she bring to the table?

If sex and taking care of the children na nothing im for kukuma bone that side just dey play ball. Acquire all the property for himself, den go lie down inside the property. No wahala. But I'll tell you taking care of children, birthing them, too, is NOT nothing.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
pat077:
does it make any difference if u marry her in the US and if u marry her in Lagos and take her to the US?

Yes it does..
If you marry her in US, you have to divorce her there..
But if you married her in Nigeria and relocated to the Us .. You have to comeback home and file for divorce here..
Making you and your property especially the one you acquired in Nigeria safe for you..
There is a possibility that she can lay claim to some of your property in the states too.. not too sure..
I don't know your personal orientation.. but If I am to marry.. it has to be in Nigeria.. and I would never ever relocate my wife abroad no matter what.. let her Bleep around in Nigeria.. I would never let her join me in developed nations like Us , Canada Britain.. where the law favours women and make men Vulnerable..
I go get side chick for abroad.. leave her and the kids in Nigeria.. I have learnt that the best decision in life is to be selfish and I am damn selfish and has no apologies for that to anybody..
To allow a woman claim what I have worked for all my life .. Never.. let her be in Nigeria.. if she cheat and I care.. I would pursue the idiot and marry another one.. how old is Ned Nwoko and how many wives does he have.. once you get money.. even in your 80s Nigerian ladies go dey queue to marry You..
Bleep Love and being so called Responsible.. who that one epp??

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jesse25:

Share for wat na her papa get d property d man should take care of d children yes but not share is own property to a woman who we soon leave her to another man ...that nonsense
I'm not surprised. You're still a lad yet. When you grow up, you'll understand.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by rinzaugustine: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Family was against her but he still went ahead and married her..it always ends badly and secondly the best time to marry as a man is when you don't have money because if you do after you have money,what you will end up with is a greedy thief and w hore who will package themselves to you a decent wife material
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Bellotelli: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
JovialJune:

Why do men feel threatened when it comes to sharing properties? I mean, there was love between them before, the fact that they want to divorce doesn't mean they should hate each other, she was once part of his life, so it is fair for him to give her part of his properties, that doesnt mean she's a control freak or whatever.
So is it OK to share her own properties too
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by KBARBIE(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
streetsoldier1:

No qualms if they both work together to build the properties, but in a case where the man hustled alone plus fend for the lady and her long throat is on his properties , that's slavery nah. Anyways men should open their brain in marriage

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.