Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P (30565 Views)

Bonfrere, Amuneke, Yobo Combo Best For Eagles’ Next Level –akwuegbu / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / I Don’t Want My Son To Play For Austria – Akwuegbu Tells NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by solonubinho(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:

Why do men feel threatened when it comes to sharing properties? I mean, there was love between them before, the fact that they want to divorce doesn't mean they should hate each other, she was once part of his life, so it is fair for him to give her part of his properties, that doesnt mean she's a control freak or whatever.

Like you would share your properties if it were you.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

When I find out the total cost, I'll reach you. Be patient.
I understand how you feel...
Goodday bro
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
kc4christ:
OK,woman and material things,before u stone me these man na her ticket to outside country and she quickly became a registered nurse to push the man away,cos money dem enter her hand ....... my advice to all man for u to keep a woman make sure u love money ahead any thing call woman and pls dont be decieve by her love. Solomon was able to keep all those because he arrange his life in these order GOD .. wisdom and knowledge .. MONEY ... holes.

Dude is prolly making the same mistake all over, again he's gone into the wilds of Naija to pick the new wife this second time. That first girl only married him to escape from poverty
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Juicethekid:
Goodday bro

Send me your account details.
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by juicethekid2: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

2 1 4 0 7 1 5 0 4 6
Bro the other account was banned
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2020
juicethekid2:
2 1 4 0 7 1 5 0 4 6

Bro the other account was banned

Why was it banned?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by juicethekid2: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Why was it banned?
because I posted the account number jointly

The Bank is U B A
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by juicethekid2: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Why was it banned?
bro do you understand?
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Juicethekid: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

i have been unbanned! Thanks for your Support!

1 Like

Re: Benedict Akwuegbu & Wife, Ifeoma, Bicker Over Divorce, Second Marriage (P by Mariangeles(f): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Juicethekid:
i have been unbanned!
Thanks for your Support!

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.