Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation (26208 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by OnyeOhuu: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Smh
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Bellgal: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Op if you still insist on going for Nysc, go back to your school, go the office where they can do the correction for you, calm down and talk to them, give them money like 1k or 2k and see if they will not answer you. This is Nigeria, you use money to get what you want.

Come back and thank me later.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Shuly03(f): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

I have a very big problem here.
I have been at home for close to 3 years now and i am loosing hope daily. I feel worthless. I graduated since 2012, then i traveled abroad and returned in 2015, then i did all my clearance and all and got my statement of result from uniben which read 2012.

However while registering at NYSC portal in 2017, i realized they made errors such as wrong names,wrong date of graduation. I graduated when i was 26 but nysc portal says i graduated in 2017,i have done everything possible,wrote student affairs,submitted copies of documents to back my claim,greased the palms of the stupid staffs at student affairs for my complaint to be posted to abuja,but even after that no difference.

I am really frustrated and i feel someone is after me why was it when it got to my turn,the idiot person feeding the computer at student affairs entered my details all wrong,right from my names to date of graduation.

Please who can help me out, i am eligible for service cos i graduated at 26,now till now they are telling me to take exemption letter with the error like that on the exemption.

I do not want it, it is not my portion..

i want to serve. please help me
Am sorry to say you’ve exceeded the age limit for service and serving Nigeria isn’t a do or die affair..

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by chineduuf: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Honestly, there is nothing special about serving. Apart from the camp and meeting new people ofcourse. A good number of people crave service because they have no idea or initiative to generate income after graduation. All they want is a Job!
Beloved, if you are offered an exemption with your correct name, accept it and look for way forward.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by SILVERLINES: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

I have been at home for close to 3 years now and i am loosing hope daily. I feel worthless. I graduated since 2012, then i traveled abroad and returned in 2015, then i did all my clearance and all and got my statement of result from uniben which read 2012.

However while registering at NYSC portal in 2017, i realized they made errors such as wrong names,wrong date of graduation. I graduated when i was 26 but nysc portal says i graduated in 2017,i have done everything possible,wrote student affairs,submitted copies of documents to back my claim,greased the palms of the stupid staffs at student affairs for my complaint to be posted to abuja,but even after that no difference.

I am really frustrated and i feel someone is after me why was it when it got to my turn,the idiot person feeding the computer at student affairs entered my details all wrong,right from my names to date of graduation.

Please who can help me out, i am eligible for service cos i graduated at 26,now till now they are telling me to take exemption letter with the error like that on the exemption.

bro NYSC is now counting on when you mobilized for NYSC not when you graduate. Do away the stress and bow out with your exemption letter.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by charmingfrank(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Instead of you to look at it with another eye. Take your exemption letter
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Elxandre(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
From your story, you're around 34 years old now.
And your problem is khaki? sad

I'm sincerely confused.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by saajus: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Someone is always after a typical Nigerian. Baba, relax and enjoy your life. NYSC is not a do or die. You can achieve anything in life with your exemption letter.
If NYSC comes, fine. If it does not, get an exemption letter and keep pushing for the correction. You need to be bothered about bigger life issues.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
MiQui:
There's nothing wrong in not serving. The load you put on yourself is going to wear you down

Take it easy

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Is this offer only open for the OP or anyone can apply?
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by eagleeye259: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

What date of birth is on your UNIBEN issued document e.g. transcript?
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by josite: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
bold it,and walk inot the vc office and say it to him as it really is
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by MiQui: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Is this offer only open for the OP or anyone can apply?

It's open. Send in your application
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by habtund(f): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nawa oooo, I will be 30 by next year May and my final result was not out before the strike, I don't know if I will be mobilize for NYSC after the strike has been suspended
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by elvisco10(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
am 100percnt sure..NYSC Abuja can solve it..but could take you 3days or early coming to get asset in.because of d crowd ..your sku cant solve it..
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Depressed101: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

why would any grown up man want to frustrate themselves because of service... How much be that sef... Get yourself something to do.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Shegzymiki1: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pray about it. Everything has a reason. Don't give in to d Devil. He is after something. Pray to God for every rough ways been made straight.

Should I tell you the truth? The reason why everything is like that is because there is one glorious future there at that 1 year service.

Don't give up.
Keep praying.
God still Answer prayers.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by jeff1993: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
MiQui:
There's nothing wrong in not serving. The load you put on yourself is going to wear you down

Take it easy

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

am interested
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by MiQui: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
jeff1993:
am interested

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the number on the profile
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by JordanMichael(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wetin carry u come naija again Abi u are a deportee? The moment I step my feet out of 9ja am not coming back for any reason
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nevaaada(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
sayhi2bammy:
I dont even know the kind of advice to give because you might have tried all possible ways to get it solved. But i dont know if you can try this, if 'norm' is not working, maybe this is the time to go abnormal. Go cause a scene at the senate building, let the V.C be aware of your presence...the V.C might summon you to know the cause of the scene....it might sway in any direction.

If you don't mind, you could do this let the VC summon U and explain what went wrong. I mean, U paid fees, studied and graduated so why won't they do the needful

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]
Neck is paining you

Mr Simp,shift pls.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by YorubaMod(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

Pls OP, if I may ask, why did u come back from abroad? Challenges or what
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
OP don't be confused, they count when you mobilized. As the years pass,they add your year,its not halted.
Go and grab your exemption.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Muhylonaire007: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Ninisun:

Mr Simp,shift pls.
[s][/s]

You must have learnt a new word from nairaland grin grin grin grin. Nairaland is indeed working.
Enjoy the rest of your day HOE grin grin or should I cover your identity? grin grin grin grin farm tool grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Owologbo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

There's nothing to fear here. You can correct all the error when you get to camp (since your statement of result contains all the right details).

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

You must have learnt a new word from nairaland grin grin grin grin. Nairaland is indeed working.
Enjoy the rest of your day HOE grin grin or should I cover your identity? grin grin grin grin farm tool grin grin grin

Go and remove your diaper first,I don't banter with kids OK?
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Muhylonaire007: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Ninisun:

Go and remove your diaper first,I don't banter with kids OK?
[s][/s]

Pele o, evening Newspaper.... Farm tool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by karo93: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Remember the case of the Edo state governor Obaseki and make sure you correct those errors.....

accepting a wrong date plus exemption now may even look like an alternative but it won't stand proper scrutiny later on and you alone will be blamed for it.
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Johnsown1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baba get job and forget that serving.

Check my signature for your genuine landed property in Enugu state nigeria
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by AlphaMajestic: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
thats u came back all the way from abroad to come and serve Nigeria..ur even complaining about the obstacles withholding the service...they do you?
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by Komu1048(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godeppme:
Hello nairalanders,

Bro if u graduated with 1:1 or 2:1 then it worth it
correct your details but anything apart from this two u nether need the school cert nor the nysc cert. Go and learn work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Taraba / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.