Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation (26243 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by musa7m(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
BleedTears:
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

For YEYE nysc Na him you dey feel frustrated for? Chai
Please is there something else you're not telling us?
are you ok ? ...must you call musa name
Re: NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation by ChloeKerr: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
I still can't believe that I'm about to graduate from my university. Five years flew by very quickly. Because of the coronavirus, we've been studying on a distance learning program for the past few years. For about two years we studied and communicated by computer. We didn't have time to do anything. And now, I will be graduating in a few days, and our class still hasn't decided how we will celebrate it. Do you have any suggestions on how to celebrate it? The only thing we've had time to do is create graduation invitations. I think everyone should make one at graduation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days / A thread for corpers posted to Taraba / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.