Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives (3807 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by omoashy: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
This kind of relationship isn’t new to her. Neither is she bothered by whatever ‘noise’ her intimate affair with Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, is causing in the social establishment. To beautiful Ehizogie Ogbebor, she has caught a big fish and not ready to let go. No, not MC Oluomo.
Currently, the lovebirds are so smitten with each other that Ehi itches daily to be re-christened Mrs Ehi Akinsanya! Don’t be in doubt of this love because Ehizogie has resolved to be a Muslim convert!

The Edo-born interior design consultant whose company, Sayaveth Interiors and Hotel, is known to build and style state-of-art mansions in Nigeria for celebrities, has thrown caution to the wind and squealing to friends and associates that she is dating the Lagos Chairman of the National Union Of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, MC Oluomo.

The lovers, who were in Turkey a few weeks ago to unwind, had been seen hanging in highbrow clubs in Lagos where they could stay till the early hours of the morning.
“Chairman is really enjoying this affair and loves the attention from Ehi. They are always in each other’s company and there are indications that Ehi would soon become Alhaja MC Oluomo,” a source close to the lovers revealed exclusively to Kemi Ashefon. On the other hand, not a few of Ehi’s friends and family members are happy that she is healing fast from the hurts of her second failed marriage to Warri billionaire, Kenneth Bramor.
Second marriage? Well, the beautiful mother of three is twice married but divorced. When her first marriage, which produced two kids, crashed, she was single for 10 years before meeting the Warri billionaire. To Ehi, her marriage to Kenneth Bramor in November 2017 which produced a daughter, is history.

Tagged Ehiken2017, the wedding, which held on Saturday November 18, 2017, rocked the foundation of Benin City. Sharing one of her wedding photos on Instagram lately, she revealed that the hurts are gone.
She wrote, ”Woke up to this picture ... I remember the days I use to be scared to look at it cause of hurt. But today I can boldly look at it and feel nothing. Time is the greatest healer. Thanks Lord for growth.”
The marriage which didn’t last up to six months was marred by accusations of infidelity and voodooism. Also, she accused her ex husband of trying to use her daughter for money rituals!
Kemiashefonlovehaven gathered that Ehi met her second husband, Bramor when he came to buy furniture from her Lekki showroom. Then, while giving a testimony of how she met Bramor, Ehi wrote on her Instagram handle in 2018, “Met my Oxygen In Sayaveth INTERIOR, two and a half years a ago. I just arrived from abroad where I went shopping for goods. I didn’t even want to work the next day cause I was tired. But my brother insisted we go to the office that day. Just 5 mins after arrival at the store, a man walked into my store looking very restless like he had not even taken his bath that day with his jalabia and slippers with a scrab looking cap.. pricing our settee on sALE ... (our cheapest settee) started negotiating with my staff. He needed a 200k discount and she insisted to call her madam from upstairs to approve the discount asked. As a very stubborn man that he is, I kept hearing, ‘no,no, no,’ he was telling his boy, ‘pay make we go,’ ‘make we go.’
‘Warri man,’ stubborn people. She (her staff) insisted I came down and saw him standing with a straight face. ..Persuaded him to come up to my office ... He reluctantly agreed ... well after a couple of talks, Oga ended up staying four hours, even had them to go buy him Coconut rice. Two and a half years after, Nah wetin we see so… After several months of dating I found out he is termed a “Life Changer”…A Good man with a Great Heart..Helper Of Plenty…Irony of the story— don't ever look down on any one only if you are admiring their shoes.... Found My Forever, My King, The Only Man That Tames Me..I Love Him Like The Air…” (sic)
However, her eulogies of him changed in 2018, during an interview on how her second marriage crashed just some months after their grand wedding, “He is a mad man. He tried to kill my child, I don't know how I am going to say this to you but I have enough proof...Immediately I prayed back to send, Ken found himself in hospital on Oxygen......... God removed me from that man because he tried to use my star; Ken is a devil and does not sleep at night. He cannot even sleep with his light off because when he is sleeping, something is pressing his neck, he shouts in his sleep because they have asked him for blood.”

Ehi was one of Ken’s numerous wives.

Well, the sophisticated and beautiful lady moved on and when she clocked 35 years in June 2020, she gifted herself a 7-bedroom mansion. Of course, she was all over the Internet and according to her in a video shared, the mansion was completed under a year and six months.

The Genesis

Stunning, classy with a flock of friends who are also celebrities, it still remains a puzzle to many on how she chose to date MC Oluomo, a former bus driver, not-educated, and who could barely speak the English language.
Wondering how they met?
In 2019, MC Oluomo built houses for his three wives and Personal Assistant respectively.
“It began with marketing interior designs to the NURTW chairman,” sources close to the lovers revealed to Kemi Ashefon.
“Ehi’s marketing team must have contacted MC Oluomo, who then agreed to have the beautiful designs in all the houses built for his three wives. He also bought mansions for his wives in Omole area of Lagos. They must have met that way and an affair sprouted.”

MC Oluomo’s Is Crazily In Love

NURTW chairman, MC Oluomo likes pretty ladies.
To now have a beautiful girl like Ehi doting on him is like living in Paradise. He accompanies her to quite a few places and she is has already gotten an English teacher who puts him through speaking and writing well.

MC Oluomo’s Three Wives Panic

MC Oluomo is known not to joke with his women. He takes care of his wives and those who are ‘intimately close’ to him.
Therefore, not a few women in Lagos want to be in his harem.
Married to three wives—Temitope Adunni aka Mama Ibeji, Alhaja Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya and the third wife, Alhaja Modinatu, they are all house owners in Lagos.
Sources close to them revealed that, “These three women don’t fight or shout at one another. They have succeeded in learning to live in peace and this must have curried favour from their husband. Though each wife has her apartment to herself with the kids, they still come together and support one another.”
But these women aren’t at peace again. They are troubled that their darling husband is not only fishing in troubled waters but has already caught a fish that none of their pots can contain!
“They know that the ilks of Ehi Ogbebor would not fit into their class, and they fear that she would take him away from them completely—now, he spends most of his leisure time with Ehi.
Not that they are against their husband marrying a fourth wife but they sense trouble and are doing all they could to stop him.”

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Connection

His wives are said to have gone to the APC chieftan to lodge their complaints and also for Tinubu to help dissuade MC Oluomo from marrying Ehi.
“No matter how stubborn MC Oluomo is, immediately Tinubu steps in, he becomes calm. Already the three wives are on their way to see the ‘Lion of Burdillion’ if he could save them from a ‘side chick’ that wants to become a Mrs,” sources revealed.
Ehi Preparing To Have Another Grand Wedding
For one who is accustomed to ‘pepper dem’ episodes, she is set to ‘Pepper’ her former husbands and haters on social media with her 2020 accomplishments.
The Lekki big gal definitely enjoys enough largesse from the ‘Chief Agbero’ of Lagos. He spends lavishly on her and very soon, wedding bells will ring except his three wives succeed in stalling the plans.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/meet-woman-who-stole-mc-oluomo-from-his-three-wives-lovehaven-magazine-edition/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
I've lost my respect for her, any other man but not this one. She has money but no class, imagine mcoluomo kai

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
How did she steal him? When he's a grown man that's fully aware of all his decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
They are both two promiscuous people.
There's no stealing there

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Fahdiga1: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Not surprised coming from that side of the country

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Omihanifa: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
When things goes south now she will start saying the man is a ritualist undecided

That was how she destroyed her former husband character by saying he wanted to use her son for rituals and that was why she left her marriage

She should be given award for QUEEN OF MONKEY BRANCHING

** As for the other three wives running to bourdillion to go and meet Tinubu undecided it's just a pure waste of time grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Love is wicked....
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by techmo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by HolySpiritspeed(f): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by AirmirthDY(f): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
I smell something fishy.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by oluwagbenga98327: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
They are both two promiscuous people.There's no stealing there
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Tedpgrass: 1:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Metamour
Paramour

Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by femi4: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
I've lost my respect for her, any other man but not this one. She has money but no class, imagine mcoluomo kai
You ll do worse if you're in her shoe
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by addictiv(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2020
That's how most of them end up... After generating wealth through their revenue generator, their navigation system gets broken and they begin to hop from one thug to another. So much for class they claim they have.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Lordswazz(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2020
One person is almost in total control of that relationship, and I'm very sure that it's not MC Oluomo.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2020
If you have seen this Korean movie "drug king", you should know Ehi is only interested in Mc Oluomo's bigwigs connection, she is definitely an ambitious woman.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Kingluqman(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Summary of the story please grin
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Me read all that write-up? undecided
Sakeoff two matured bulldogs lovey dovey, i dey mad? grin
Re: Meet The Woman Who Stole MC Oluomo From His Three Wives by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know if money is everything ooo,but make enough first,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man / "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside / Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.