Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) (16761 Views)

Ebonyi Deputy Speaker, Odefa Impeached / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Bayepot: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
sad
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Bonesking(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
[s]South east leaders should meet for the right reasons, south east is the poorest and weakest region in Nigeria and we are meeting over pdp?[/s]

You are gradually exposing yourself. Keep it up. After you go dey claim Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bonesking:
You are gradually exposing yourself. Keep it up. After you go dey claim Igbo.
I dae tell u truth south east is very poor and weak it's too obvious.

We as igbos need to have a conference we need to have a focused development plan, as long as we have no direction we will continue loosing other igbo groups

2 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Ikennamurphy: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
kalu61:
Pius Anyim now face of Ebonyi PDP grin
Na so, and south east now, odefa na him boy
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by BaronBiafra411(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
A Fulani is pdp south east vice chairman in enugu....ugwuanyi and ikeumuaka is at it again.... please where is ipob and mazi Nnamdi Kanu..come oooo!
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Bonesking(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

I dae tell u truth south east is very poor and weak it's too obvious.

We as igbos need to have a conference we need to have a focused development plan, as long as we have no direction we will continue loosing other igbo groups
I put it to you. You are not Igbo but a Fulani. Forget the moniker you see replying you, we don play this game since 2007.

We know all of you from JuliusMalema, Yeske down to you claiming what you're not. No be everyone join nairaland yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Karlifate: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
His he the father of that OdefaGirl...
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nonybb: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
So Igbo man is called Ali? Umu idioooots
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whiteshield:

Abaribe is a former Deputy Governor of Abia state. His people are suffering and currently drinking kerosene because of his stupidity.
And you didn’t mention orji kalu
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Whiteshield: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

And you didn’t mention orji kalu

That one is the Chief oppressor of Abians and they are foolish enough to welcome him in APC thinking he has good plans for them. OUK is useless to Abians, useless to APC, useless to PDP and useless to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bonesking:
I put it to you. You are not Igbo but a Fulani. Forget the moniker you see replying you, we don play this game since 2007.

We know all of you from JuliusMalema, Yeske down to you claiming what you're not. No be everyone join nairaland yesterday.
Thank God am igbo. People way get the brain and love and genuine plans I get for igbo land no too plenty so u should be grateful.

If u are happy with our present level and conditions in the east I definitely am not, we deserve better

4 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whiteshield:

That one is the Chief oppressor of Abians and they are foolish enough to welcome him in APC thinking he has good plans for them. OUK is useless to Abians, useless to APC, useless to PDP and useless to Nigeria.
What will now happen to buhari that and APc minions that are hailing him
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Whiteshield: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What will now happen to buhari that and APc minions that are hailing him

Is Buhari not a failure? Even in Katsina, he is seen as a disappointment and a disaster.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Afamed: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dead Pandemic development party

3 Likes

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by twilliamx(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
ijewejones:

I'm not against who becomes what in PDP

All I want to hear is that PDP has succeeded in regaining power from APC

Thanks!

You can never be out of problem! so in your little brain you still want to vote PDP that left us in this mess, if they had performed will anybody have voted APC. You are an unrepentant dummyyy....YDP
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Miracle2020: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
The problem of Nigeria in one room. Namdi kanu this is where your bomb is needed.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
RichDad1:
Ali = Igbo Muslim
Hausa/Fulani are gradually taking over SE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Let the Islamization begins.

In your dream, Igbo muslim my ass...
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
South east leaders should meet for the right reasons, south east is the poorest and weakest region in Nigeria and we are meeting over pdp?

Baba you dey misyarn. Which metrics do you use to say that the SE is the poorest zone in Nigeria? Provide them please.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by DoyenExchange: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ali Chukwuma?
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by vickydevoka(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Names like Ali, agbo, idoko, ujah n udeh can be found in Enugu cause de share boundary with de North. Dats y most of my Enugu friends look northerner n re dark in complexion (na God create Dem).
Same thing apply to Abia state especially abriba people de answer name like ena, ekpie, n umo cause de share boundary with akwaibom
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by TheoStatesman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
He is from Ebonyi State

Well that's good. At least an Hausa fulani is now the National vice chairman of pdp SE.[/b]

[/quote]
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Baba you dey misyarn. Which metrics do you use to say that the SE is the poorest zone in Nigeria? Provide them please.
Guy the metrics are not sth to say here.

One thing we should fight against is restructuring, restructuring and resource control we will be the worst hit
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

Thank God am igbo. People way get the brain and love and genuine plans I get for igbo land no too plenty so u should be grateful.

If u are happy with our present level and conditions in the east I definitely am not, we deserve better

Lol

Bonesking pls I am not responsible for supreme court Governor in Imo state.

Stop disturbing my peace here. I have found a new peace.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
South east leaders should meet for the right reasons, south east is the poorest and weakest region in Nigeria and we are meeting over pdp?

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Pdp is a Political party same as apc, apga. They all meet according to their members and strength.

Aside that we have 36 states in Nigeria and each moves at her pace. So don't hide under SE a mere Political zone used by govt at the centre to administer as a tool to lump others into your failures.

Maybe you need to be reminded by nbs statistics placed imo at 45.7, highest do far.

Keep your inferiority complex with you and your people in Imo. speak for your state.

Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by shadeze: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Ali Odefa?

Well that's good. At least an Hausa fulani is now the National vice chairman of pdp SE.

He is an Igbo man from ebonyi state. Your comments are always full of ignorance and irritating.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Leemekzy: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Ali Odefa?

Well that's good. At least an Hausa fulani is now the National vice chairman of pdp SE.

and who told u he is fulani? get ur facts right b4 u post.

1 Like

Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Pdp is a Political party same as apc, apga. They all meet according to their members and strength.

Aside that we have 36 states in Nigeria and each moves at her pace. So don't hide under SE a mere Political zone used by govt at the centre to administer as a tool to lump others into your failures.

Maybe you need to be reminded by nbs statistics placed imo at 45.7, highest do far.

Keep your inferiority complex with you and your people in Imo. speak for your state.

Ndi ala.

U are not igbo so mind ur business
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

U are not igbo so mind ur business

Who cares as far the message is clear. Keep your low complex with yourself in Imo..

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound poor doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Ndi ala.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by EMMY76: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ali Odefa sounds like ijaw name which state is this man from?
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Coldie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who cares as far the message is clear. Keep your low complex with yourself in Imo..

That Imo state is poor and your immediate compound poor doesn't mean others are poor. We know average life expectancy in Imo is very low and unemployment rate high but never use your failures to lump others.

Ndi ala.
Ur opinion as a non igbo doesn't count on my plans for igbo advancement voetsek wena
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by OgwuEgo: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am tempted to contest in the next elections, help me God.
Re: Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:

Ur opinion as a non igbo doesn't count on my plans for igbo advancement voetsek wena

Keep your low file opinion to yourself. Nobody begged you. Develop yourself and mental well being before advicing others and most of all Imo state.

Ndi ala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola / Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.