Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Have You Been Paid For The Month Of Nov? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Paid For The Month Of Nov? (208 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Paid For The Month Of Nov? by Segom: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
This question is to federal govt workers including police, army and other sectors. Have you been paid for the month of november, if not, what do you think is holding the salary. Please share your thoughts
Re: Have You Been Paid For The Month Of Nov? by JERRY1925(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Buhari is.

(1) (Reply)

Best Hoods To Stay If You Are Single And Searching / If I Had To Choose Between Doing Business With A Man Or Woman, I Would Choose Me / Hoping On A Christmas Miracle. Don't Know What Else To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.