Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] (1937 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
All Nigerian women look forward to getting married one day, and I'm making this assertion based on the thread that made front page today

https://www.nairaland.com/6298872/ever-regretted-being-married-partner

Every lady that made a comment on the above thread was in support of marriage and encouraging SIMPs to get married to them, and they were like "if you meet the right person you won't regret getting married". this is a fallacy because there is no " right person" as a guy, there is no "one for you".

Marriage favours ladies only, I don't need to tell y'all how, you should know already. Marriage does not favour men except SIMPs that sees it as an avenue to get free pus*y

A word is more than enough for the wise. smiley

@nwaezeemmanuel come and see something grin

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by hashtagged(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marriage is a bondage, whala dey for who wan marry, just stay single flex your life if you want kids adopt or give one girl Belle but don't marry her. Ladies always want to get married cause they know they would die if they don't get a guy to leach off, don't be that guy keep your money to yourself and your kids.
Feminists you are free to say I don't need your money but who are you decieving

By the way Righteousness89 what's your take on this

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by khingTony(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin

Wahala be like bicycle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by thatsleepboy1: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
in summary, you were born by a babymama and a babypapa then. the marriage favour your mama be that.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
For yhur mind yhu dey woke...yhu are doing yhurself not me..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by hashtagged(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

Lol he is doing you he is not the leech who is going to end up broke and hungry

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by longetivity(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Meaning of this post
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Jodha(f): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol he is doing you he is not the leech who is going to end up broke and hungry

Yhure are the leech my dear...and yhure already sounding broke and hungry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by hashtagged(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure are the leech my dear...and yhure already sounding broke and hungry..
Broke you don't know me lol
Well in our world a broke man is a rich lady,
Werey go dey for girls like you wen you no find husband, well Shiloh still dey open sha

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Na only guy's you dey follow nii grin
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Jodha(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Na only guy's you dey follow nii grin

That's a coincidence...I no even notice...

Nah guys dey follow me so...ade follow back
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

That's a coincidence...I no even notice...

Nah guys dey follow me so...ade follow back
Oh OK
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Snitch24(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2020
ModsStopBanning:
All Nigerian women look forward to getting married one day, and I'm making this assertion based on the thread that made front page today

https://www.nairaland.com/6298872/ever-regretted-being-married-partner

Every lady that made a comment on the above thread was in support of marriage and encouraging SIMPs to get married to them, and they were like "if you meet the right person you won't regret getting married". this is a fallacy because there is no " right person" as a guy, there is no "one for you".

Marriage favours ladies only, I don't need to tell y'all how, you should know already. Marriage does not favour men except SIMPs that sees it as an avenue to get free pus*y

A word is more than enough for the wise. smiley

@nwaezeemmanuel come and see something grin

best post I will ever read online today
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ednut1(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2020
A poverty alleviation program for many
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by tobechi74: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Ladies that have no purpose in life look forward to marriage.
Whenever a female friend begin catching marriage feeling, write her this letter

wanted us to be just friends and I told you from the very start. Some how we got closer.You began to feel something for me. I did not notice at first. Your jealousy increased I played it cool. Now you have opened up. I know Iy must have been difficult for you to . Now I cannot pretend any longer. We need to talk about it .

I do not have to pretend to feel the same way as that would be dishonesty on my part. I do not want to turn you down abruptly. For that would bring an end tovthe wonderful friendships.The awkwardness is what I am trying to manage now so we need loose everything.

I am sorry If I gave you any signal that I would be interested in taking decision is to the next level.

I need your affirmation that you can handle and accept the situation without feeling embarrassed and return to normal friendship without avoiding each other.

I promise not to tell any third party about this disclosure.I would tune down any flirting signs I might be giving unknowing

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/03/how-purity-culture-teaches-wrong-sex-education/
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
in summary, you were born by a babymama and a babypapa then. the marriage favour your mama be that.
undecided
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by livingchrist: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2020
It is not bad to look forward towards getting married but one has to be prepared for it.
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by nwakibe: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2020
All ladies want to get married. Just that what they can't get, they pretend not to want.
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by moradeke42109: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2020
A poverty alleviation program for many
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Kingluqman(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by BaddieFreak(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
And who told you women wants to marry especially to broke guys like you.
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by okrikaboi: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:
Ladies that have no purpose in life look forward to marriage.
Whenever a female friend begin catching marriage feeling, write her this letter

wanted us to be just friends and I told you from the very start. Some how we got closer.You began to feel something for me. I did not notice at first. Your jealousy increased I played it cool. Now you have opened up. I know Iy must have been difficult for you to . Now I cannot pretend any longer. We need to talk about it .

I do not have to pretend to feel the same way as that would be dishonesty on my part. I do not want to turn you down abruptly. For that would bring an end tovthe wonderful friendships.The awkwardness is what I am trying to manage now so we need loose everything.

I am sorry If I gave you any signal that I would be interested in taking decision is to the next level.

I need your affirmation that you can handle and accept the situation without feeling embarrassed and return to normal friendship without avoiding each other.

I promise not to tell any third party about this disclosure.I would tune down any flirting signs I might be giving unknowing
Till today she hates me grin
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
And who told you women wants to marry especially to broke guys like you.
grin

Women don't want to marry??

A SIMP of a guy must be behind this moniker
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by BaddieFreak(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2020
nwakibe:
All ladies want to get married. Just that what they can't get, they pretend not to want.
No, not all ladies wants marriage
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

No, not all ladies wants marriage
Ladies don't want to get married but Shiloh gets filled to it's brim every year
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by BaddieFreak(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
ModsStopBanning:

Ladies don't want to get married but Shiloh gets filled to it's brim every year

Why are you tagging me? Go and sleep
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Okkkkk

Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Scarrr: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
FREE AWA LADIES!!! cool
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Scarrr:
FREE AWA LADIES!!! cool
Re: Marriage Is What All Nigerian Women Look Forward To [pics] by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again / The Girl I Wanted To Marry Went To A Guy's House After Visiting Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.