Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? (731 Views)

Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Donspicey: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
After Encountering so many ups and down in Relationships i decided to give myself break..

For almost a year now am not in any relationship cause the previous ones have been nothing to write home about.

Most of the Girls are just after the money giving sex in return...

So i have been wondering doesnt this girls have other things to offer a guy aside sexx??
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by hashtagged(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
The only things ladies offer in relationships are
1) sex
2) being baby machines

No one can prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shey una no dey tire for this topic sha?
You lot Keep recycling the same old overflogg3d shit
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Ayoemrys(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most if them are confirm olosho in disguise, one of the reason I'm not in any serious relationship

Sex for money,

She go dey tell you to carry ur clothes to laundry shop
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by longetivity(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abeg you people should stop saying bad things about our girls, the are still lots of good girls out there
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by SenorFax(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's easy to spot guys who will later turn gay in the future,

They post stuffs like this to justify their actions.

Or they are mostly from broken homes so they couldn't hold any reasonable relationship together without blaming their partner for the fvckups
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ForestHill: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whatever your mom offered your dad while dating(good/ugly) that's the same your gf gonna offer ya. so ask ya mama
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Don't you guys get tired of girls matter, must you guys recycle one topic everyday, i wonder how this forum would be if girls talk about guys like this on nairaland.
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ednut1(m): 1:02am On Dec 07, 2020
What do guys offer
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by kunle75(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Donspicey:
After Encountering so many ups and down in Relationships i decided to give myself break..

For almost a year now am not in any relationship cause the previous ones have been nothing to write home about.

So i have been wondering doesnt this girls have other things to offer a guy aside sexx??

Majority gat nothing to offer honestly am telling first hand
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Bbass1990(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Apart from sex then billing.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by macho44(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Donspicey:

It's always been trade by barter since the beginning of time, SEX is the only currency they use to pay for whatever you do for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by paulolee(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2020
who d relationship elp...not ready to take care of anybody
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by SenorFax(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Gay forum

Future gay guys
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Does Girls Of Nowadays Have To Offer In A Relationship? by chinecherem97974: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
who d relationship elp...not ready to take care of anybody

(1) (Reply)

Wild Video Of Slay Queen Twerking For A Guy While Hanging On A Moving Bus [watch / Remember These Hots Ladies Competition Dancing Without Bra / How Many Followers Do You Have On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.