Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim (9326 Views)

David Mark And Anyim laugh and make joke Of Wike At Atiku Camapiaign Launch / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Onepeople: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2020
One of the most useless political groups that is creating division in igboland ,take them serious at own risk.money bag group.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Onepeople: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
greatiyk4u:
That's the best way to settle family matters

If there was Biafra, this is exactly how sane things would have been done for peaceful coexistence and developmental continuity
take ohaneze the money bag criminals serious at own risk. They are yet to condemn the killings of their own people in obigbo, A group whose major reason for establishing them is to protect the interests of igbo people, they have turned to a political tools in the hands of the politicians used in discrediting their people. You guy's should stop making them relevant please.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Onepeople: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2020
What did Ken nnamani did when he was Senate president?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by EagleNest(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Benesis:
Me thinks that the South East always plays itself, politics is a thing if interest and not sentiment, Goodluck Jonathan lost with PDP but the south south is still not sentimentally attached to the party, they go for what pushes their interest hence, APC almost winning Bayelsa.

But in the East, the Party is termed the devils party, its termed evil, yet its the rulling party, which unlike the endearing PDP has done alot of project, there.

If PDP is not giving the South East ticket, i feel they should also spread and gain ground in APC, so that they have more option, rather than just one.

Buhari has failed no doubt, but the RunOff elections have shown that people will still vote for APC, wont it be ideal for the East to also find ways of gaining grounds there do as to enjoy both through APC or PDP or wherever the power goes in 2023

Based on unfolding reality it is not a bad thought. But the danger is that the country will slide into a one party system if care is not taken. I still think strong opposition should be encouraged as part of democracy, to keep the ruling party in checks. It will be a bad omen to the nation that the only realistic chance you have to lead a country is only when you align with ruling party. That's not how Buhari came to power!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Zurich1844(f): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Mtsheeeew
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by berrystunn(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Benesis:
Me thinks that the South East always plays itself, politics is a thing if interest and not sentiment, Goodluck Jonathan lost with PDP but the south south is still not sentimentally attached to the party, they go for what pushes their interest hence, APC almost winning Bayelsa.

But in the East, the Party is termed the devils party, its termed evil, yet its the rulling party, which unlike the endearing PDP has done alot of project, there.

If PDP is not giving the South East ticket, i feel they should also spread and gain ground in APC, so that they have more option, rather than just one.

Buhari has failed no doubt, but the RunOff elections have shown that people will still vote for APC, wont it be ideal for the East to also find ways of gaining grounds there do as to enjoy both through APC or PDP or wherever the power goes in 2023

And you will still vote APC ?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Monchengladbach(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2020
jidamsel43:
They should continue to fight. What concerns Musa from Chioma's wedding?
Collect

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by KosiGee(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Bmaster:
embarassed

So sad that among all critical things to comment on,

You chose to explain more on vehicle and its brand.

Your desperate effort to transfer your early Monday morning melancholy will be resisted. Keep your sadness to yourself.

Are you one of those who use that term ‘jeep’ for every SUV?...I’m sure my comment will be of great benefit to you and many others even though pride won’t let you admit it.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by MiQui: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by LordOfTheGame: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Benesis:

You can find another pattern because this line of blackmailing the Igbos with PDP didn't do this and that and APC has done this or that is becoming stale and obsolete. We cannot be cajoled into joining your demonic and blood sucking vampires domain called APC. Few Igbos that are there are just for their stomachs.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by LordOfTheGame: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
godwinkessi:
Ohaneze has never been for the interest of the masses. We don’t see anything good that have been done to the Igbo community by this money crazed greedy set of Igbos. This people can collect money and sell entire Igbo land. Igbos should completely disown this people and their useless political group. They mean no well to the Igbo youths. They always jump from one political matter to another. Can’t they sponsor scholarships? Renovate schools that have been abandoned by governments? Can’t they sponsor free medical outreach? I really dislike this people and their group

That is my problem with them too. Igbo youths have been killed by the security forces and non security forces in several times but this people pretended to be unaware of it. No developmental ideas and strategies, no vision for the future, no plans for the up coming generation. Only their stomachs without shame.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96809461:

shocked shocked shocked
Ah. Nairaland's most famous and virulent zombie is back. Ostensibly from leave
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by giftedben: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Benesis:

Something that was not given to you at PDP.

APC WILL NEVER GIVE IT TO YOU.

PDP AND APC NA THE SAME PEOPLE.
IT IS JUST A MATTER OF CHANGING CLOTH.

TO BIAFRA WE MATCH
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim by Moferere: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2020
catherine1998:
Idiot how do you mean? that he decided to join another party how is that your headache?
were you the one that trained him in school? he (Umahi) chose not to be a coward by remaining in a party we(SE) have served for years with nothing to show for it, unlike others that are still busy begging for VP slot even when the whole world have suggested that President of SE extraction should be enthroned for fairness & equity, see let me tell you my friend, it is only a brave man that lives where he is in protest of an injustice even when there is an uncertainty about where he is going, Umahi is the lion of SE & he has demonstrated that with this his protest move, it is left for others to join him in their own style & stop been cowards. Chukwu gozie ala Igbo.

Seriously you need a doctor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysing The Analysts And Their Analyses: A Look At Nigerian Columnists / APC Accuses Ortom Of Using Livestock Guard For Attacks In Benue / CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.