Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat (16982 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / Watching Watford Beat Arsenal Off 69 Road, Gwarinpa, Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by lymelyte(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
That saka is rubbish. I am so glad he chose to play for UK and not Nigeria.
Saka nor go even see bench for England.. He made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't make the English 23man squad..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2020
This Arsenal ehn.... I don't understand that club at all.

Maybe they should change the club name they have always be like these a long while. And the funniest things is their fans argue like apc they will never accept their wrong.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gbest90(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2020
And because of ordinary Fa cup, some Arsenal fans were like "Arteta is the brain behind Man City's success" "Arteta is better than Klopp"

I shame for una

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Arsenal will bounce back. They will get better eventually. They actually played well yesterday. The goals was just not there. It's not easy to have 70% possession in an away game against Tottenham (the league leaders). A few players are still very underperforming. Aubameyang especially!
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Rugaria: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Every transfer season they willl make so much noise about new quality players that are coming in.... In the end, they will sign just one serious player and flood the whole place with many academy players.. You can't be doing that and expect your team to compete head to head with the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City..
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by lymelyte(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
bluefilm:
#ArtertaOUT

#PochettinoIN
you think poch will want to coach arsenal.. I don't think so.Una nor see poch before signing arteta?
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Fash20: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Arsenal is run by clowns. Stingy clowns for that matter

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2020
lymelyte:
Saka nor go even see bench for England.. He made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't make the English 23man squad..
He is one of those that made me scream at my TV so many times.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by DrGud: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2020
grin no be today, e don tey cheesy
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by mattgoners(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Arsenal will surely bounce back soon....its just a poor run of form

Gunners for life!!!!
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Fash20: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2020
brosom:
Make una keep calming down, Arsenal go rise again.

Every team have their season to flop.

Arsenal have beem flop for too long
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by omoyankee3(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Wenger out
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2020
what do you expect from academy players?
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by braveboy64(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96809450:
Not a good time to be an Arsenal fan.
We feel so sorry for them.

Naaa, it won't be as bad as they fighting relegation or relegating.
No matter how bad the the economy is,
A Lion can never eat grass!
You are back

Long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by ifyy07(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Not necessary the league. You are just being pained by the truth. Did they win league last season, didn't they win cup last season despite being worst. Now tell me your club and let see what they won last season.

Even I can assure you that Tottenham won't won anything this season. They were better than arsenal last season but won nothing.
You are just plain stupid as an arsenal fan that you are, this Tottenham team would win a least a cup at the end of the season then your eyes go clear
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by DeFixer: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2020
lymelyte:

You mean Saka that won the man of the match on his last outing with the Three Lions?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by brosom(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Fash20:

Arsenal have beem flop for too long
It doesn't matter how long they've been in it, the fact they're still in premiere league entails a lot about their future.

football changes from time to time.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by chuzfridam: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/arsenal-off-to-worst-league-start-in-39-years-after-north-london-/b2rtfqsh9eqg1uf2u4cqwzbo4
You cannot be a Nigerian and support Arsenal at the same time, it's a double calamity, there is no way you can live life to the fullest. ����
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Bawofss(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2020
even a blind man sef sabi arsenal problem.......but dat stubborn Arteta and the useless board won't do anything abt it....the pressure on dat small Saka is too much, d guy is still developing and learning. Saka will not even make the first eleven in any of the top six sides in epl...d guy should be coming in the second half and enjoy his football, not dis unnecessary pressure on him....if Aubameyang, Lacazeth,, Willian cannot carry and lift Arsenal and Arteta expects Saka do dat, den he must be a joke......
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Angelnath(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2020
seunlayi:

Please Media people, leave Arsenal alone, it has happened to Olugbon And Aresa

and then if i can remember MR OLUGBON and MR ARESA ka sara. So arsenal should also suck it in.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Charlex23(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
TradeNowWithUs:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.

It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.
The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.
How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.7.4.3.4.9.4.3.9 to know more on how to trade.
isn't it Dolla platform!!
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by lascos912(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Marvieduke:
We don't care
don't Care until you relegate
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Marvieduke(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
lascos912:
don't Care until you relegate

I am not a arsenal fan that is why I said we don't care
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by MiQui: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gabkosh: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Kwara1stson:
FA cup merchant
FA cup better than nothing.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gabkosh: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Arsenal wants to win the fa cup and go on relegation... Wow
Good luck
Even if you dream of that for 100years, you know it can't happen.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by lascos912(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Marvieduke:

I am not a arsenal fan that is why I said we don't care
ok, which club do you support
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Gabkosh: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2020
ifyy07:

You are just plain stupid as an arsenal fan that you are, this Tottenham team would win a least a cup at the end of the season then your eyes go clear
Are you mad, what bright insultive word. Are you ok upstairs.
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by braveboy64(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2020
I heard Auba still wants to pay tribute to Maradona
Re: Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat by Pierocash(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2020
reallest:

Lower league they are from,lower league they will be playing next season
you look adoring my dear. Can we be friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Omotola Omidiji Gets Super Falcons Call Up For France Friendly / Alisha Lehmann Leads Instagram Influencers Top 10 List At Women's World Cup / Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.