Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

HIV/AIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS (7788 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS by dantata: 1:57am On Feb 23, 2008
Oh My God !!! Afta reading your messages I rada get depressed de more.I would like to inform you dat am HIV +.You should all fast and pray for me pls I need your help.I believe God will oneday give the knowledge and wisdom to create a cure. As for me am not going on any drugs for now.This is geting to a yaer since tested +.Am waiting for my death.am scared of informing my parent cos my mum may die b4 me if she is aware of it.
Am worried how can I takled this?. Pls I need your repplies
Re: HIV/AIDS by Another: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2008
it was in the news that yahya jammeh, the president of The Gambia, has a cure for Aids.Maybe you can explore that possibility, May God be with you!
Re: HIV/AIDS by OgaMadam(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
dantata

you gotta read up as much on the internet. google hiv/ aids message boards. talk to as many people confidentially as you can.

talk to those infected. on yahoo, you can chat to groups of infected people. just talk communicate.

go to the doctors.

and get on the meds - how long since infection? you need advice and courage. about your parents, wait, till the right time.

if you dont, get on meds, something in life later could make you wanna stick around, and then you could be poorly. so please dear try.

its not the end of the world abi? HIV people even live longer than perfectly fit individuals.

get yourself educated and counselled.

May God be with you.

Madam.
Re: HIV/AIDS by OgaMadam(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2008
Try not to read depressive stuff.

Your state of mind is now important to you.
Re: HIV/AIDS by kenflipper(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
Re: HIV/AIDS by Epi: 2:20am On May 05, 2009
AIDS WALK

Date & Time: Sunday, May 17
Time: 8:15am

http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork/
Re: HIV/AIDS by Epi: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
AIDS Is Leading Cause of Death in Women
By BRADLEY S. KLAPPER, AP

GENEVA (Nov. 9) - In its first study of women's health around the globe, the World Health Organization said Monday that the AIDS virus is the leading cause of death and disease among women between the ages of 15 and 44.
Unsafe sex is the leading risk factor in developing countries for these women of childbearing age, with others including lack of access to contraceptives and iron deficiency, the WHO said. Throughout the world, one in five deaths among women in this age group is linked to unsafe sex, according to the U.N. agency.

"Women who do not know how to protect themselves from such infections, or who are unable to do so, face increased risks of death or illness," WHO said in a 91-page report. "So do those who cannot protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy or control their fertility because of lack of access to contraception."
The data were included in a report that attempts to highlight the unequal health treatment a female faces from childbirth through infancy and adolescence into maturity and old age.

WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan noted that women enjoy a biological advantage because they tend to live six to eight years longer than men. But in many parts of the world they suffer serious disadvantages because of poverty, poorer access to health care and cultural norms that put a priority on the well-being of men, she said.
Chan called it a "preventable tragedy" that nearly 15 percent of deaths in adult women occur in maternity, according to the statistics from 2004. She said the discrimination extends throughout a women's life, from girlhood diseases that aren't identified because they are not sicknesses affecting boys, to clinical trials and medicines developed on the basis of curing adult males.

"We will not see a significant improvement in the health of women until they are no longer recognized as second-class citizens in many parts of the world," Chan told journalists in Geneva.
Re: HIV/AIDS by Dereformer(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
NAIRALANDERS, I HAVE THIS QUESTION TO ASK- DO ONE GET INFECTED WITH HIV BY MAKING LOVE ONCE OR TWICE WITH A HIV POSITIVE PERSON ?

I ASK THIS QUESTION B/C I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN CASES WHERE A MAN WILL BE NEGATIVE AND HIS WIFE POSITIVE AND VICE VERSA. EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE LOVE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IS THERE A MYSTERY ABOUT THIS DISEASE THAT WE DO NOT KNOW OF?
Re: HIV/AIDS by Sissy3(f): 3:30am On Nov 20, 2009
Dereformer:

NAIRALANDERS, I HAVE THIS QUESTION TO ASK- DO ONE GET INFECTED WITH HIV BY MAKING LOVE ONCE OR TWICE WITH A HIV POSITIVE PERSON ?

I ASK THIS QUESTION B/C I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN CASES WHERE A MAN WILL BE NEGATIVE AND HIS WIFE POSITIVE AND VICE VERSA. EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE LOVE EVERY NOW AND THEN. IS THERE A MYSTERY ABOUT THIS DISEASE THAT WE DO NOT KNOW OF? 

if you dont use protection and use it very probably then yes its highly possible to get infected on a single or double stand. the once or twice dont matter what matters is the exposure the person is putting themselves to.
Re: HIV/AIDS by Doctor7(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
Most western medicine cannnot cure malaria that is why malaria parasite remains within the body and thus allow the fever to re occur from time to time. We do have a herbal preparation that cures malaria. Anyone who takes it goes back for MP test and often confirm that the parasite lives no more. The Herb that we have for malaria kills the parasite and get rid of it from the body. this is new invention and testimonies are abound, the herbs are always available and can be ordered through doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: HIV/AIDS by gbadaniyi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
HOW LOCAL PLANT BEATS DIABETE, PAINS, OTHERS
Nigerians researchers have enlisted another local plant as one of the major candidates in the quest for better alternatives in the treatment of diabetes, hypertension, pains, obesity, malaria, preventing mis-carriages, menstrual disorders, hastening childbirth, boosting immunity in peoples living with Human Immune-Deficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), among others.

Botanically called Hunteria umbrella, the plants belongs to the family Apocynaceaein Nigeria, it is known as osu in Edo, erin or aarin in Yoruba and Nkpokiri in Ibo. The seeds are generally called abeere.

A professor of botany at the department of plant biology and biotechnology and the dean of student affairs, university of Benin (UNIBEN) Edo State, MacDonald Idu, told the Guardian that Hunteria umbellate is one of the plants his team found to be useful in treatment of diabetes, hypertension and HIV/AIDS.

Idu said: “there is a particular plant, which I could not do further investigation on. It is called Hunteria umbellate. We worked on it some years back. We found out that it increases the immunity of body. During our round table talk, the medicinal microbiologists insisted that this particular plant will be very helpful in the treatment of HIV/AIDS.”

Idu said he got to know about the plant from Cote d’Ivoire where they use the plant to effectively treat malaria. Idu further stated: “If I show you the seed you will be surprised. If you tested it now, you would not be able to eat because it is very bitter. We have done the preliminary work. We did the toxicity and the antimicrobial. We have gathered it again. We are hoping to develop it and see if we can get grant so that we can go outside the country to see if we can harness that immune aspect of it,”

Idu said most degenerative diseases like diabetes; hypertension and heart attack are because of poor eating habits. “let me be honest with you., most disease are because of eating habits . our eating habits in Nigerian is very bad. People just eat anything once you can combine good eating habits and the use of that formulation you are peace with yourself,” he said.

According to the useful plant of west tropical Africa Vol 1, “the bark and the root are made into a bitter tonic in Nigeria, and pawdered root and root-decoction are used to prevent miscarriage and in treatment of menorrhagia (cn abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual period at regular intervals). A number of alkaloids have been detected in the plant.”

According to the polish pharmaceutical society’s journal, Acta Poloniae pharmaceutical drug research, Voi. 67 No. 1 PP, 81 85, 20100, various parts of the plant have been used in herbal medicine for the treatment of diabetes, pepticullcers, piles, yaws, dysmennrrhea, febers, infections.

Yaws is a long-term chronic infection that mainly affects the skin, bones, and joints. Dysmenorrheal (or dysmenorrhoea) is a gynecological medical condition characterized by severe uterine pain during menstruation. Helminthic is a medication capable of causing the evacuation of parasitic intestinal worms.

Chemical constituents such as saponins, steroids, tannins, volatile oils, phenols and copious amounts of alkaloids have been reported in the fruits of H. umbellate. Members of the genus Hunteria have been subject of chemical and biological investigation and they have been widely employed in traditional and herbal medicine for treatment of pains inflammations.

The result of a recent study by Nigerian researchers at the UNIBEN indicates that the aqueous extract of H. umbellate possesses acute inflammatory activity which may be mediated by either inhibition or by blocking the release of prostaglandis and histamine, thus supporting the usage of the plant in traditional medicine treatment of inflammation.

The study is titled “Anti-inflammatory Activity of Aqueous fruit pulp extract of Hunteria umbellate in Acute and Chronic inflammation.”

The researchers concluded: “the aqueous fruit pulp extract of H. umbellate ha been shown to be effective against acute inflammation (carrageenan- and dextran-induced paw edema, and xylene-induced ear edema) in a dose related manner but without any significant inhibitory effect on chronic inflammation (formalin-induced arthritis). This present study supports the claim in the use of the fruit pulp extract of h. umbellate in traditional medicine for the treatment of inflammatory conditions.” Inflammation is associated with lower intelligence and premature death, according to Swedish scientists from the karolinska institute in stockholm, Sweden. Also, west African traditional midwives used hunteria umbellata as phytomedicine in herbal remedies to treat pregnancy related ailment, and most especially to augment or induce labour in gravid uterus. Nigerian researchers have investigated this claim with view to validating scientifically the ethno – medicinal usage the study is titled “phytochemical components of hunteria umbellate and its effect on isolated non-pregnant rat uterus in oestrus.” This preliminary investigation revealed that hunteria umbellate has oxytocic (hastening or facilitating childbirth, especially by stimulating contractions of the uterus) effect thus justifying the use by the traditional birth attendants.” Also, researchers at the lagos state university college of medicine, ikeja, and university of Lagos, idi-araba have investigated the use of dry seeds of hunteria umbellata in the treatment of various human diseases, including diabetes mellitus and obesity. According to the study published in international journal of applied research in natural products, “results showed that HU caused progressive and significant dose-related reduction in the blood glucose is concentrations in normal and drug-induced hyperglycaemic rats, an effect, which was more than that of glibenclamide (anti-diabetic drug) and mediated via inhibition of intestinal glucose up take and adrenergic homeostatic mechanisms. HU also caused significant dose-dependant reduction in the average body weight of treated rats when compared to untreated rats.”
Re: HIV/AIDS by toshmann(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Doctor7: Most western medicine cannnot cure malaria that is why malaria parasite remains within the body and thus allow the fever to re occur from time to time. We do have a herbal preparation that cures malaria. Anyone who takes it goes back for MP test and often confirm that the parasite lives no more. The Herb that we have for malaria kills the parasite and get rid of it from the body. this is new invention and testimonies are abound, the herbs are always available and can be ordered through doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

sorry but your information is wrong ab initio. malaria has a cure, but the problem is that in nigeria, most of the medications we have are fake, or the patients dont take them as they should, so what we get is not proper treatment but partial treatment. what this means is that the malaria parasites may be subdued to subclinical levels in the blood. but they are not completely eliminated. however, even when eliminated from the blood, they are not entirely out of the body as they regroup in the internal organs, usually the liver, and after sometime they emerge again into the blood stream and cause illness.

there are medications for full treatment of malaria. but many factors prevent its elimination in the nigerian, and indeed the sub-saharan african population.

also, dont forget, that malaria cannot fully be eliminated when there are open gutters and pond all over the country. these are breeding grounds for millions of mosquitoes. so even after treatment, these mosquitoes still bite our people and re-infest them with enough parasites.

we need the govt here to clean up the land. i stayed 3yrs in britain, i didnt see a single mosquito. not even one.
Re: HIV/AIDS by kasimevuti(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
kazey:

You are a medical doctor shocked
get to knew about headache and many more diseases at www.diseasearena..com
Re: HIV/AIDS by bibina1111: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2014
very fine info. i din;t know it.your info is more and more helpful for me.if possible please post more [url]health[/url]http://www.wwgtfy.com/?q=helth info
Re: HIV/AIDS by sandymoses(f): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
ALL YOUR FRIENDS PATIENTLY READ THIS INFORMATION NOW AND PASS IT TO AND CONTACTS AND SEE HOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU cure your AILMENT UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE WANT IMMEDIATELY!!
MY TESTIMONY, FINALLY NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!

My name is Sandra Moses my friends call me Sandy, I was born in Edo state, there I finish my secondary education before I proceed to university in Ghana where I studied pharmacy and later specialized in pharmacognosy, I am 32 years of age.
MY CLINICAL
When I was doing my clinical in Ghana I was opportune to be posted in ART department (department that care for HIV/AIDS infected people) I performed well in area they called treatment preparation for patients and adherence. Why I performed well was because I care and always fell petty for the infected patients and as such I always ask after them to the point of having their mobile contact with me.
MY INVENTED IDEA
I initiated on my own, those I started on drugs for two weeks appointment instead of given them 14 tablet of the ARV (drugs for HIV patients the regimen I usually place patient on TDF/3TC/EFV 300/300/600mg) I normally gave them 16 tablet and told them to come next clinic appointment with the remnant of their regimen (their remaining drugs) that was to enable me know if they are taking their drugs although patients may not have the idea of what I am doing. Whenever my patients came for clinic appointment and I saw them doing well I do have an inner joy and felt achieved.
MY OBSERVATION ON PATIENTS
The hospital that I was working with enrolled more than 250 patients on care, I do see them visually every 1 to 2 months periodically, I continued to observe this patients critically 60% of patients are doing very well base on adherence, while 25% are lost to follow up patients especially before I joined the hospital, the remaining 15% adhere to their drugs religiously but were not doing very well, that gives me much concern I started looking a way to help this stagnant patients to improve, I enquired about immune boosters that can supplement the patients drugs, I was able to discovered some from US the cost implication was too high to the point that relatively few can afford it about $250 for 60 tablets, although few patients ordered the supplement and it increase their CD4 count (immunity level).
LIVING MY WORK AFTER CLINICAL TO NGO WORK
Because of my hard working and relationship with HIV patients I was automatically employed by an NGO that care for HIV patients in Ghana and the facility I did my clinical was one of their partnering site. In NGO work there I learnt that everything they do is based on target, number of patients to test will be given to them, number of those to enroll on treatment and care. They received their money from agencies like CDC, USAID e.t.c, and their funding is not constant, I began to worried about the unaware patients of this situations and a lot of millions of people out there who do not know their status, I began to think of alternative if American withdraw their support on HIV drugs, I began to worried about politics surrounded this disease. Throughout my two years of NGO work I showed exceptional kindness to those patients I visited in different hospital.
MY NEW WORK AND LOVE LIFE
I came into Nigeria in 2013 when I got a new job in Lagos in a pharmaceutical company as an R&grin director (research and development) each time I visited India on behalf of my company I often pick interest on what is going on in HIV and antiretroviral therapy studies, I know what synthetic formulations does in patients system I focuses my attention on natural supplement or even herbal mixture as some call it. Although I have left NGO work but still in contact with some patients, all of these was to keep the HIV patients I met in Ghana in a healthy condition irrespective of their status.
I knew the secret of treating/managing any virus/viral infection “efficacy of any formulation or mixture most have billions of unsynthesis active indigent’s and fall in to one category of function i.e (Tetherin is a host restriction factor that blocks
the release of newly formed enveloped viruses, thereby limiting cell
to cell viral replication.
(i) Many Preliminary studies suggest that Tetherin impairs
the release of HIV-1, HIV-2, other retroviruses, Lassa virus-like
particles (VLPs) and Ebola VLPs.
HIV 1 &2 and many enveloped viruses are believed to
produce proteins that disable Tetherin.
(ii) Bridging this pathway will slow down viral
replication and give the victim a chance for an effective antiviral
response / recovery. And this can only achieved by highly natural immune booster)

One faithful afternoon I returned from India at Lagos airport I met old school mate of mine Linus, Linus came from south east part of Nigeria we schooled together because back then his parents was residing in Edo state. He used to stay close to me in our mix school, then I was fond of him and he was equally attached to me, but as a juvenile he was unable to summon courage to tell me that he loves me, but from his care to me and actions I really know and convinced that he loved me, as young ones we do not know if its infatuation or real love. On that faithful afternoon looking at the handsome young man he hug me and looking at my eyes and asked me have I married I reply no I was waiting for you all the years he said thanks for that.
There at the airport he told me that he just arrived from US and he has been a medical doctor specialized as gynecologist I equally told him my pass year’s achievement, both of us was attracted to each other more powerful than ever to the point that he has to live his friends waiting for him at airport and follow me in official car sent by my office. He spent the whole time with me to the point I have to plead with him to go and see his parents after 2 days.
MY DATING LIFE
After one month he went back to the state and often call three times daily, he planned for me coming over to the United States I refused with reasons that I have a well-paying job in Nigeria and love the work I am doing, He later suggested coming down to Nigeria to opened his own clinic which I sported the idea, the first time we met at the airport went home spend more time together at my house we did not have sex, but we kiss and romance each other, I was skeptical about his status and trying to know his present life styles.
The second time he visited Nigeria two months after the first visit he came to my house direct in Lagos and spend more time with me, being a woman that is living alone lock ran out of me, I was not planning having sex with him. After our outing one faithful Sunday we both came back home he went to his room and called for a bottle of water, I entered his room with the water he held me and gave me a wilt kiss I couldn’t hold myself as a lady that finished seeing her menses, neither do I have a sachet of condom in the whole house I gave up to him. He continued, subsequent times was very easy for him because he has known my weak point.
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
After six months Linus came back and told me that we need to take this relationship to another level, that it’s the right time for him to see my parents I accepted he gave me a ring which I collected, I suggested as we both clinicians its wise thought we know our genotype, blood group, and HIV status. He accepted and said we should go to his friend who is a medical lab scientist in Lagos I accepted, but prior to that two months I did those test and I was HIV negative which I cannot hold on the result because of issue of receptor and window period in HIV.
As we are waiting for the result his mood change he was no longer comfortable he was going in and out with the scientist as that was going on I received a call from my office I told him to go home from there that I will see him later, in the evening the same day he came to my house and refuses to go back to his house, but often time he do have cold and running nose I normally attribute it to change of environment.
On the following morning weekend we both went to his house, as we were there he received a call from a friend and left me alone in his house, I went up to park some of his dirty cloth to drycleaner, while searching for some dirty cloth inside his bag in his wardrobe, behold I saw an ARV drug (AZT/3TC/NVP 300/150/200mg fixed Dose combination Adult first line). I was confused and bother not to ask him about the result anymore.
Later on, we went and see my parents everyone was happy with us what a handsome young guy everybody was telling us perfect match, within me I know that I had 99% chances of becoming HIV positive because often time we had unprotected sex even under friction. I started showing much care to him and often make sure that there are condoms both in his house and mine.
One faithful morning I reminded him “have you taken your drugs?” he said which drugs I went and brought it with a glass of water, he burst into tears and cried like a baby, I told him do not worry I know he don’t want to lose me that why he was hiding it from me I fully understood let take the condition we can’t not change in good faith and always look on God for a relief. I promised him to go on with the marriage even though that I was not positive at that time, but pleaded with him to give more time to prepare myself on what I will soon face.
OUR LIVES AS HIV POSITIVE
I help him to be taken his drugs, after six months I went to lab I was tested HIV positive I check my CD4 count it was CD4 = 801 cells/mm3
While his own was CD4 = 349 cells/mm3 after series of months he maintained his routine drug his CD4 increases with only 50 cells whenever he stressed himself the CD4 will always go down I has been trying many immune booster on him both none have significant change. Mine was as well coming down as month’s passes but I was not on drug as I was still > 500 cells/mm3 (above 500 cells as per W.H.O standard for Africa) I discovered that my husband to be fell in the category of first 15% patients classification I made when I was working with NGO in Ghana.
[b]MY TESTIMONY, FINALLY A NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!!!
I we have battled with this illness for two years now, to the point that I am well acquainted with all the formulations of immune boosters in the market in other to help myself and my fiancé.
This was an ongoing process we were till early last month October 2014 I was going through my Facebook I saw a page Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P immune booster I click on it and go to their website it and found that they are F.A IKE & SONS the maker of Dr. Aladdin’s 7keys herbal mixture I quickly recalled when I was a baby I had measles the 7keys herbal mixture was used on me and within 3 days I regained myself, since them I have been prescribing the herbal mixture to others for measles and chicken pox none has failed them especially when they got the original from the right source.
I went to the website http://www.draladdin.com under the contacts I called their hot line, someone pick I ask is this Dr. Aladdin NARV-P a new product? The person replied YES! I ask again is it really an immune booster the person said For Sure! I Place my order paid and continue to call till they delivered.
Before then my (fiancé) check his CD4 count on 29th of September 2014 it was (362 cells/mm3 ) and my own CD4 was (621 cells/mm3 ) I have already made up my mind to start taken antiretroviral soonest.
But we decided to try this last chance from Nigeria, I started with 20ml three time daily and put my fiancé on 20ml twice daily as he was still on his ARV, within two weeks his regular running nose stop he started having a new look. I don’t have any symptoms but always fill week whenever I have a stressful day, I started improving on that.
On 30th October 2014 we both went to CD4 test, his CD4 increase drastically from (382 cells/mm3 ) to (619 cells/mm3) and mine equally increase tremendously from (621 cells/mm3 ) to (857 cells/mm3) just only for one month, we both are healthy now than ever and seriously planning our wedding next month.
There are millions of people out there I wish to sensitize with my experience and giving them hope that there are alternative to ART and even if NGO programs closes we still have hope.
Presently today there is scarcity of ART in the country according to news this morning that is why I shared my experience because I know that you people are passing through a lot of things as per living a positive live. Testimony most not be only in the church I fill like to inform the whole world about this immune booster[/b]
SUMMARY:
1. Dr. Aladdin NARV-P is a powerful immune booster
2. I saw it as an alternative to ART
3. I have tested it and confirmed
4. Once you are on it your CD4 will increase and your viral load will go down.
5. This 100% natural supplement is a secret every one need to know about not only people living with HIV, both people having hepatitis B and other terminal diseases.

There is hope and the hope is within our reach now! This information is free pass it to everyone post to many peoples page on Facebook (YOU MIGHT SAVE A DYING SOUL OUT THERE AND AS A RESULT GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN ANOTHER MARVELOUS WAY AS HE HAS BLESSED ME TODAY)
It’s essential because IF YOU’RE NOT INFECTED YOU ARE AFFECTED!!!

Re: HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
My brother I think I'm in trouble while having sex with a lady my condom broke so I'm scared I may have hiv
Re: HIV/AIDS by laudate: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
jogego:
I find it baffling that in this age and time some body can come on national TV and say AIDS is not real. How can NTA air such a program? Is that to the benefit of the masses? AIDS is real. As to where it originated, weda Africa, Europe or the moon, it hardly matters cos its killing people in droves. If you doubt, go and see the number of AIDS orphans in Zimbabwe, Zambia,Uganda etc.

Magic Johnson can still be alive cos there are drugs to contain it but they are very expensive and the average Nigerian cannot afford it.

If a so called inventor can say he has a cure, there are procedures for testing and acepting the efficacy of any medical drug. Let him show us the results of such clinical trials and if it stands up to scrutiny, then of course a fortune is to be made. If anyone thinks a babalawo somewhere can cure AIDS, well good luck to him/her.

Guy, antiretroviral drugs are almost free in public hospitals. The only thing you pay for are the regular blood tests that you do to monitor your CD4 count and PCV levels..

There are also support groups in some government hospitals run by NGO's that offer support and counselling to people living with HIV.

My church has done some work with those NGO and that is why we have some information about the condition.

If anyone suspects he has HIV, please do not hesitate to go to the nearest government owned health facility. Private hospitals do not normally dispense ARV, as they do not have access to it. If you go to a private medical facility, they will refer you to a public health centre for treatment.
Re: HIV/AIDS by sirjay(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
HIV /AIDS.. A virus's perspective

Dividing and reproducing, in glucose rich cells, we burst out and swim into the river of many, interacting with candida and dordlein's bacillus, we chilled. Sometimes we randomly enter marauding, angry looking macrophages, the fools they see us and aggressively eat us up thinking "yeah business as usual, eat and disinfect". But we got plans, we take over them from the inside, like "London has fallen".  And use them to multiply our ranks, we weaken them and as such weaken their system defences. This way macrophages and all clusters of immune cells similar to them come under our control.  We destroy at genetic level.

We lay in wait for the next host,  patiently. Along comes a phallus; no protection what so ever, skin to skin is bliss, the fool doesn't know we are pleased, the membrane of rubber is absent, who doesn't want to multiply and reproduce? 
Read more @ www.juggernautbnyusuf.
Re: HIV/AIDS by vinotinto5: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) / Foods That Boost Fertility And Ovulation In Women / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.