Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why We Need Our Odua Republic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need Our Odua Republic. (4000 Views)

Restoration Of Odua Republic Imminent - Learn National Anthem / Peaceful Coexistence Between Biafra And Odua Republic / Yoruba Offshore Oil Bloc, That Will Sustain Odua Republic. Niger Delta Dont Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by tyrant11: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
Our growth stunt has been stunted by feudal lords in tHE NORTH.

WE are being pushed around and abused by beggars and opportunists.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by ghostofsparta(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Is that all?
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Relax101(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
I will personally crush any rebellion against the federal republic of Nigeria.
Try me and see. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by loco4love: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
I agree with you tyrant

Let Yorubas have their own nation-state, free and independent. But lets not call it Odua Republic. We can call it Ife-Ile. With its capital in Ile-Ife. We gotta work on creating an strong and viable Independence Movement. My fellow Yobas this dream and goal of freedom can be acheived lets unite for freedom sake. Respect one another.

Death to Nigeria.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Relax101(m): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2011
If i sound you correct slap, you will go back to bed.
You probably having a nightmare.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by ghostofsparta(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2011
Relax101:

I will personally crush any rebellion against the federal republic of Nigeria.
Try me and see. cool cool cool cool cool cool

[size=28pt]No one is rebelling against the federal republic of Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed state resulting from the 1914 forceful amalgamation of incompatible tribes by the British colonialists, meanwhile the Yoruba race have be existing for hundreds of thousands of years even before Frederick Lord Lugard's great-grand mum was born. tongue[/size]
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by PointB: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2011
@topic
We'll be happy to let you go and determine your future.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
PointB:

@topic
We'll be happy to let you go and determine your future.

Who need your permission, talking as if, you are the british that amalgamated the incompatible tribes together to form Nigeria
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Yeske2(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
I can't fitn't shout.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Yeske2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
I can't fitn't shout.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by ACM10: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

[size=28pt]No one is rebelling against the federal republic of Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed state resulting from the 1914 forceful amalgamation of incompatible tribes by the British colonialists, meanwhile the Yoruba race have be existing for hundreds of thousands of years even before Frederick Lord Lugard's great-grand mum was born. tongue[/size]

They even lived side-by-side with dinosaurs

grin

Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by DuduNegro: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2012
[size=14pt]Re: Why We Need Our Odua Yanmiri Republic.

[/size]
tyrant11:

Our growth stunt has been stunted by feudal lords in tHE NORTH.

say what. . . . .

Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by dayokanu(m): 1:38am On Feb 22, 2012
OK2NV:

abeg do and form your country. it will b fun to c 1966 all over again but with Tinubu going to exile after 2weeks max!

And follow in the footsteps of the front runner to Abidjan?
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Ojiofor: 1:51am On Feb 22, 2012
Freedom is not given it is taken, are u guys ready to fight for it?make una grow liver first, anyway i wish una goodluck.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by stayreal: 2:07am On Feb 22, 2012
@ OP

I support your Odua cause. The queston is do your brethren want Odua. It seems many of them prefer Nigeria the way it is?
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Ikengawo: 2:21am On Feb 22, 2012
You guys are moving too fast. Consider the fact that the yoruba are too cowardly to pull of mentioning indepence let alone indepence in full. Consider the fact that if an igbo man dies the igbo community reacts at all tiers of life, same with northerners, but of the countless yorubas that have been killed in clashes I can name 1 local government chairmen that wrote a letter to the family let alone retaliated. Consider the sexual indiscipline of yoruba women and their rampant out of wedlock akata style births. Consider the laziness and cowardliness of the average yoruba man, the decline of the yoruba language, the fact that most of the industry in th e west is controlled by the igbos. The fact that yoruba in kwara are vassals to fulani in their own land, the countless times yoruba leaders sell out their people, the general filthiness of the populace, the ugliness of the nation, the dependence on igbo for commerce and enterprise, the livestock like breeding habits, lack of unity, rampant illiteracy, and complete lack of leadership that the ppl trust due to forked tongued elites. The oodua republic will be worst then somalia. Even the brief moment of indepence for igbos saw a skyrocketing in technology orderliness innovation and unity amongst igbos. We recreated all means of modern war tech with spare parts, ransacked yoruba and benin land and it took the us russia uk and all of nigeria to reverse the tide. Do you think a yoruba man can pull this off? They're testostrone deficient and cowardly. It won't happen. Atleast if fulani started making noise igbos. Will take it seriously cause they at least have backbone. But ofe mmanu? Nope. Lol good luck.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by ACM10: 2:40am On Feb 22, 2012
OK2NV:

abeg do and form your country. it will b fun to c 1966 all over again but with [size=38pt]Tinubu going to exile[/size] after 2weeks max!

Tinubu fled into exile in fear of Abacha

Do u mean 2nd flight?
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Dainfamous: 3:11am On Feb 22, 2012
Ikengawo:

You guys are moving too fast. Consider the fact that the yoruba are too cowardly to pull of mentioning indepence let alone indepence in full. Consider the fact that if an igbo man dies the igbo community reacts at all tiers of life, same with northerners, but of the countless yorubas that have been killed in clashes I can name 1 local government chairmen that wrote a letter to the family let alone retaliated. Consider the intimate indiscipline of yoruba women and their rampant out of wedlock akata style births. Consider the laziness and cowardliness of the average yoruba man, the decline of the yoruba language, the fact that most of the industry in th e west is controlled by the igbos. The fact that yoruba in kwara are vassals to fulani in their own land, the countless times yoruba leaders sell out their people, the general filthiness of the populace, the ugliness of the nation, the dependence on igbo for commerce and enterprise, the livestock like breeding habits, lack of unity, rampant illiteracy, and complete lack of leadership that the ppl trust due to forked tongued elites. The oodua republic will be worst then somalia. Even the brief moment of indepence for igbos saw a skyrocketing in technology orderliness innovation and unity amongst igbos. We recreated all means of modern war tech with spare parts, ransacked yoruba and benin land and it took the us russia uk and all of nigeria to reverse the tide. Do you think a yoruba man can pull this off? They're testostrone deficient and cowardly. It won't happen. Atleast if fulani started making noise igbos. Will take it seriously cause they at least have backbone. But ofe mmanu? Nope. Lol good luck.
cheesy cheesy chie, is like u read book about yoruba tribe cheesy
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by oduasolja: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2012
Ikengawo:

You guys are moving too fast. Consider the fact that the yoruba are too cowardly to pull of mentioning indepence let alone indepence in full. Consider the fact that if an igbo man dies the igbo community reacts at all tiers of life, same with northerners, but of the countless yorubas that have been killed in clashes I can name 1 local government chairmen that wrote a letter to the family let alone retaliated. Consider the intimate indiscipline of yoruba women and their rampant out of wedlock akata style births. Consider the laziness and cowardliness of the average yoruba man, the decline of the yoruba language, the fact that most of the industry in th e west is controlled by the igbos. The fact that yoruba in kwara are vassals to fulani in their own land, the countless times yoruba leaders sell out their people, the general filthiness of the populace, the ugliness of the nation, the dependence on igbo for commerce and enterprise, the livestock like breeding habits, lack of unity, rampant illiteracy, and complete lack of leadership that the ppl trust due to forked tongued elites. The oodua republic will be worst then somalia. Even the brief moment of indepence for igbos saw a skyrocketing in technology orderliness innovation and unity amongst igbos. We recreated all means of modern war tech with spare parts, ransacked yoruba and benin land and it took the us russia uk and all of nigeria to reverse the tide. Do you think a yoruba man can pull this off? They're testostrone deficient and cowardly. It won't happen. Atleast if fulani started making noise igbos. Will take it seriously cause they at least have backbone. But ofe mmanu? Nope. Lol good luck.

buha . another backward, criminal drug dealing , kidnapping , ritual mongering , prostituting , armed robbing , fake drug selling igbo scum.

you igbos are nothing but opportunistic thieves that need to be put in your place. Since you came into this country you have been causing trouble everywhere u go . you seem to think this country gives u an absolute right to other peoples land. well it doesnt . better watch your step.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Afam4eva(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2012
Nobody is going anywia. Except you're ready to lay down your life for it. Will you? We all know the answer to that. Let's fight for regionalism instead.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Ikengawo: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2012
Oduasolja, the fact that a biafrasolja can show you where the bullets are still lodged in his body and an oduasolja is an internet screen name say it all. Yoruba ppl like opening their mouths. You can call igbos all u want but all those insults have 1 common origin: courage. Yoruba people don't even have to courage too properly commit crime lol. Y do u think men commit more crime then women? Testostrone. The mental edge it gives you. The masculine abandonment of fear when your eyes are on a set prize. Igbos show this in academics, business, science, sports, entertainment, and everyday life. Which for some human beings include crime. Not to say yorubas dnt produce criminals, because they do, but put a yoruba criminal next to an igbo criminal and tell me who's the real criminal lol. Put a yoruba chief next to an igbo chief and tell me who's the real chief. Put a yoruba student next to an igbo one. A yoruba prostitue next to an igbo one, a biafran soldier next to an online oduasolja and tell me who's who.awolowo was a dwarf to azikiwe. Awolowo was a regional champion and national big man. Azikiwe is studied in the colleges of every african nation. His picture is in my american textbooks. He's zik of africa. He's the real hero between two heros.call us all you want but the difference remains that were both doing the exact same thing only were the ones known for it and you're not in the same league. The east was burned down and arose again. No state in the east is as big a dump as ekiti osun or kwara. No eastern city is as destroyed as ibadan. Compare enugu, which was bombarded to iilorin which hasn't be touched. All this odua talk won't surpass this forum, and if it does u better hope igbos stay to keep your nation alive. An entire nation of women. Lol.unclean ones at that
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2012
Ikengawo:

I presume you have never been outside your cave in cameroon. Such ignorance and inferiority complex in one post. You need to purge yourself of this hatred,it will only consume you.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by juman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yes, We need it.

Its possible if decided to go.

Then the stipend that goes to Yorubaland will be available to the remaining people to share.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by helpee(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ikengawo:

Oduasolja, the fact that a biafrasolja can show you where the bullets are still lodged in his body and an oduasolja is an internet screen name say it all. Yoruba ppl like opening their mouths. You can call igbos all u want but all those insults have 1 common origin: courage. Yoruba people don't even have to courage too properly commit crime lol. Y do u think men commit more crime then women? Testostrone. The mental edge it gives you. The masculine abandonment of fear when your eyes are on a set prize. Igbos show this in academics, business, science, sports, entertainment, and everyday life. Which for some human beings include crime. Not to say yorubas dnt produce criminals, because they do, but put a yoruba criminal next to an igbo criminal and tell me who's the real criminal lol. Put a yoruba chief next to an igbo chief and tell me who's the real chief. Put a yoruba student next to an igbo one. A yoruba prostitue next to an igbo one, a biafran soldier next to an online oduasolja and tell me who's who.awolowo was a dwarf to azikiwe. Awolowo was a regional champion and national big man. Azikiwe is studied in the colleges of every african nation. His picture is in my american textbooks. He's zik of africa. He's the real hero between two heros.call us all you want but the difference remains that were both doing the exact same thing only were the ones known for it and you're not in the same league. The east was burned down and arose again. No state in the east is as big a dump as ekiti osun or kwara. No eastern city is as destroyed as ibadan. Compare enugu, which was bombarded to iilorin which hasn't be touched. All this odua talk won't surpass this forum, and if it does u better hope igbos stay to keep your nation alive. An entire nation of women. Lol.unclean ones at that
you are suffering from both dementia; that's even too nice a word to descibe ur brainless skull. So full of rubbish and hatred
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by oduasolja: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ikengawo: You guys are moving too fast. Consider the fact that the yoruba are too cowardly to pull of mentioning indepence let alone indepence in full. Consider the fact that if an igbo man dies the igbo community reacts at all tiers of life, same with northerners, but of the countless yorubas that have been killed in clashes I can name 1 local government chairmen that wrote a letter to the family let alone retaliated. Consider the sexual indiscipline of yoruba women and their rampant out of wedlock akata style births. Consider the laziness and cowardliness of the average yoruba man, the decline of the yoruba language, the fact that most of the industry in th e west is controlled by the igbos. The fact that yoruba in kwara are vassals to fulani in their own land, the countless times yoruba leaders sell out their people, the general filthiness of the populace, the ugliness of the nation, the dependence on igbo for commerce and enterprise, the livestock like breeding habits, lack of unity, rampant illiteracy, and complete lack of leadership that the ppl trust due to forked tongued elites. The oodua republic will be worst then somalia. Even the brief moment of indepence for igbos saw a skyrocketing in technology orderliness innovation and unity amongst igbos. We recreated all means of modern war tech with spare parts, ransacked yoruba and benin land and it took the us russia uk and all of nigeria to reverse the tide. Do you think a yoruba man can pull this off? They're testostrone deficient and cowardly. It won't happen. Atleast if fulani started making noise igbos. Will take it seriously cause they at least have backbone. But ofe mmanu? Nope. Lol good luck.

buhahhaha. u created all modern means of war tech but u still couldnt feed yourself. i laff ohhhh.una dey starve throughout biafra but na to make mouth about wetin u do . Bleep u and Bleep ur people.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by oduasolja: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ikengawo: Oduasolja, the fact that a biafrasolja can show you where the bullets are still lodged in his body and an oduasolja is an internet screen name say it all. Yoruba ppl like opening their mouths. You can call igbos all u want but all those insults have 1 common origin: courage. Yoruba people don't even have to courage too properly commit crime lol. Y do u think men commit more crime then women? Testostrone. The mental edge it gives you. The masculine abandonment of fear when your eyes are on a set prize. Igbos show this in academics, business, science, sports, entertainment, and everyday life. Which for some human beings include crime. Not to say yorubas dnt produce criminals, because they do, but put a yoruba criminal next to an igbo criminal and tell me who's the real criminal lol. Put a yoruba chief next to an igbo chief and tell me who's the real chief. Put a yoruba student next to an igbo one. A yoruba prostitue next to an igbo one, a biafran soldier next to an online oduasolja and tell me who's who.awolowo was a dwarf to azikiwe. Awolowo was a regional champion and national big man. Azikiwe is studied in the colleges of every african nation. His picture is in my american textbooks. He's zik of africa. He's the real hero between two heros.call us all you want but the difference remains that were both doing the exact same thing only were the ones known for it and you're not in the same league. The east was burned down and arose again. No state in the east is as big a dump as ekiti osun or kwara. No eastern city is as destroyed as ibadan. Compare enugu, which was bombarded to iilorin which hasn't be touched. All this odua talk won't surpass this forum, and if it does u better hope igbos stay to keep your nation alive. An entire nation of women. Lol.unclean ones at that

buhahahha. motherf uc ker. why una dey run from north anytime hausa start violence. buhahahahhaa.
Re: Why We Need Our Odua Republic. by Obiagu1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
tyrant11: Our growth stunt has been stunted by feudal lords in tHE NORTH.

You already have your own country and its name is Lagos. You can rename it Odua Republic if you want. Just walk away, you are not Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Where Elections Won’t Hold ! / Boko Haram, Bomb Explosion In Kaduna Kill Policeman: See Video Inside / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.